Spread across five great continents packed with raid-style dungeons and sweeping guild wars, Eden Eternal lets you take on the game however you want. With 15 unique classes all unlockable and accessible by a single character, you can freely switch from a tank to a healer and everything in between, as you help your guild flourish in both PvE and PvP action. From building communities with permanent residents to scouring the land for exotic dyes to customize your wardrobe, friendly one-on-one duels and full-scale Territory Wars between guilds, Eden Eternal promises something for everyone.
- Play as one of five unique races
- 15 classes, all accessible by a single character
- Epic Territory Wars allow guilds to enter into complex battles for control of the land
- Seek out rare, exotic dyes and customize your outfit to show the world where you've been
- Help found settlements, and then grow them into bustling towns
- Embark on raids and go head-to-head with tons of bosses, but watch out for ambushes!
- When the fighting is done, get social with houses, pets and relationships, or make some money at the Auction House or with your very own store
After being found trapped inside a blue crystal, you awaken with no memory of who you are or how you came to be in this strange, new place. Now you must seek out the clues that will let you rebuild your past, and discover the source of the recent troubles that have been plaguing the land. But as a mystical "Crystal Child," with powerful abilities and unmatched mastery of magic, it also falls upon you, and others like you, to restore hope to the people and fulfill an ancient prophesy: to lead them all to Eden Eternal.
Eden Eternal features 15 different character classes, but unlike most games, every class can be unlocked by a single character, who can switch between them (outside of combat) as needed. Each class has unique clothing which can be further customized by way of the game's "dye system," which features both common colors available through the "Dye Store" and rarer hues that can only be acquired by adventuring across the land. There are five playable races - humans, the mouse-like Zumi, the amphibian Anuran, the bearish Ursun and the diminutive Halfkin - each with its own unique traits and abilities.
Once you've got a little experience under your belt, you can found or join a guild, which offer rewards, fame and other forms of support. Guilds are a central component of the game, as they can lay claim to land and build settlements upon it. Completing missions for the guild will help your settlement grow by encouraging permanent settlers, but watch out, because other guilds may try to muscle in on your turf. In these epic Territory Wars, fought with devastating war machines across three rotating maps, guilds fight for Zone Crystals in order to win control of a territory and all the benefits it brings.
On the more social side of the coin, Eden Eternal offers pets, player-controlled shops in designated locations, an in-game auction house, rentable homes with customizable decor, a "Lover System" that accommodates same-sex and different-race relationships, and a wide range of crafting options. And while everything is free-to-play, there is plenty of gear, consumables, mounts, boost, upgrades and more available for purchase in the Eden Eternal Item Mall.
- OS: Windows 98/XP/2000/Vista/Win 7
- CPU: 2.1 GHz Intel Pentium 4 or equivalent
- RAM: 1 GB (Vista OS requires 1 GB or above)
- Hard Drive Space: 2 GB
- Graphics Card: nVidia GeForce FX 5200 or ATI Radeon 9600
- OS: Windows 98/XP/2000/Vista/Win 7
- CPU: 2.8 GHz Intel Pentium 4 or equivalent
- RAM: 1 GB or above
- Hard Drive Space: 2 GB or above
- Graphics Card: nVidia GeForce FX 6600 or ATI Radeon X600
- Sound Card: DirectX 9.0c compatible sound card