Fairyland is a fantasy online wonderland set on the continent of Mysteria where Elves, Dwarves and Humans each have a kingdom of their own. The game is packed with fairy tales, adventures, lovely characters and innocent fantasy that lets children and adults alike choose a race and a class, undertake an apprenticeship, collect pets, go on epic quests and more, all while experiencing magical adventures in the Kingdoms of Faery, Lucca and Graff.
- Family-friendly fantasy online gameplay
- Play as a Human, Elf or Dwarf, each with its own unique kingdom and characteristics
- Dozens of quests, plus Kingdom Wars and the fearsome Purple War
- Capture and tame a wide range of pets
- Free to play
Fairyland is a family-friendly fantasy MMO set in a world in which Humans, Elves and Dwarves each have their own unique kingdom. You can play the game as any of the three races, each with their own special strength - versatile Humans, magical Elves or mighty Dwarves - and undertake three apprenticeships for the game's major occupations: Journeyman, Diviner and Warrior. Apprenticeships are like "trial classes" and can be switched if you want to experiment with something different; after you hit level ten you may officially join the guild and take on one of the three specialized classes that each occupation offers, or you can switch it up and try something else.
The game supports a robust pet system that allows you to capture wild creatures roaming the countryside and then tame them, turning them into indispensable companions. Pets have their own special strengths and weaknesses based on their elemental affinity, and can be leveled much like players. They also take some work - until you've established a strong bond, they may occasionally attack you or your fellow party members when you order them to attack an enemy.
Fairyland offers numerous types of quests to solve, plenty of secrets and even opportunities to join with fellow players in large-scale multiplayer "wars" against hordes of NPCs. You can also marry another player - but only if you collect a Ring bone first! And while the game is free-to-play, special items offering different kinds of bonuses and enhancements can be won or purchased with points or real money.
- Operating System: Microsoft Windows 98/ME/2000/XP
- CPU: Pentium II 400 or better (Pentium III 500 recommended)
- Memory: 128MB RAM or above
- Sound card: DirectX 8.0 or above
- Video card: DirectX 8.0 or later compatible 8MB+ video card
- Internet Connection: 56K dialup modem (broadband or ADSL for better performance)