Originally known as The Gate of the World, now known as Legend of the Second. The Gate of the World terminated in August 2010; Legend of the Second is still in open beta, and has been since January 2013.
- Pets! Tame creatures and make them your own.
- Adventure forth into challenging new instances.
- Modify your outfit with the new Weaving system.
- Use Cards to customize your items with new powers.
This is a continuation of the Ragnarok Online story, so much of the basic mechanics and world lore will be essentially the same as the original game. There won't be a novice level this time. Instead you start off as an experienced character, in keeping with the game's base assumption that the story is continuing from the previous MMO.
Many of the original game's base concepts - the card system, the pets system, the PvP - will also be in Ragnarok Online II, but will be upgraded with new mechanics. Again, it's open beta, so the systems on offer right now may bear little or no resemblance to the final product.
Though nothing's written in stone, at the moment this is likely to be a free to play with microtransactions, and - as with Ragnarok Online - there will probably be some form of VIP subscription. However as the game is still in beta, this may change.
- CPU: Pentium 4 2.0 GHz
- RAM: 2 GB or more
- Graphics Card: GeForce FX 8600 or later, with 512 MB of VRAM, supports Shader 2.0 or later
- Hard Drive Space: 5GB
- Not compatible with Mac or Linux.
- CPU: Intel Dual Core 2.0 GHz or above
- RAM: 4GB
- Graphics Card: GeForce FX 8600 or later, 512 MB of VRAM, Graphics card supporting Shader 2.0 or later
- Hard Drive Space: 10GB