Rumble Fighter allows 8 players to battle it out in simultaneous, multiplayer action. Basic offensive attacks including hitting, throwing, and blocking, with advanced attacks, including combos, counterattacks and juggles. The ExoCore skill system allows players to experience much more dynamic action through the ability to transform!
- Persistent brawler with a cartoony aesthetic
- Level up your fighter and collect equipment to improve stats
- Engage in tons of different fight modes including all out brawls or more rules heavy affairs like King of the Hill
- Fight Bosses with your friends in Adventure Mode
- Put on an Exocore to become a roboticized menace during matches
Rumble Fighter is basically a persistent MMO fighter in which you can heavily customize the look and stats of your avatar. The aesthetic is fairly cute, but the brawling action is nothing to sneeze at.
You can pick from any of six classes of fighter like Striker and Android, and you level up your character over time by participating in fights. You can even equip an Exocore which lets you transform in battle to give you two special attacks, essentially putting you in a mech for a brief time.
There's several modes in Rumble Fighter. In straight up Battle mode, you fight in a free for all rumble and the winner is the last man or woman standing. That's not to be confused with Rumble Mode, which offers a bunch of different rulesets including Potion battle in which you have to quaff brews in safe areas, and Moving Screen in which the screen constantly moves up and you have to both fight and platform your way to the top. Adventure mode you can tackle by yourself or with friends in defeating bosses across a world map.
Rumble Fighter's free to play, but you can buy all kinds of clothing and aesthetic items to make your fighter look how you want. There's also an enchanting and socketing system that can boost your character's stats like hit point totals or speed with gems. Rumble Fighter also rewards consistent play through the Rune System which can give powerful buffs once you satisfy their requirements.
- OS: Windows XP, 2000, Vista, Windows 7
- CPU: Pentium IV 2GHz (AMD and Celeron Series Included)
- RAM: 1GB
- Graphics Card: 125MB RAM with DirectX 3D support (Geforce3 Ti, ATI Radeon 9500)
- API: DirectX 9.0
- Hard Drive Space: 1.5 GB Hard Drive space
- OS: Windows XP, 2000, Vista, Windows 7, Windows XP
- CPU: Pentium Dual Core 3.0GHz (AMD series included)
- RAM: 2GB
- Graphics Card: 256MB RAM with DirectX 3D support (Geforce 6600, ATI Radeon 9800 Pro)
- API: DirectX 9.0/3D Sound Effect