Unfurl the mainsail and set full speed ahead in Pirate Storm, the swashbuckling browser-based MMO from Bigpoint! Massive waves are rising as the wind grow stronger, lashing your face. Hop to it, captain! Fight your way through PvP and PvE battles against monsters and real players alike as you navigate treacherous waterways past high-seas adventurers, sea monsters and dangerous pirates. Sail across a game world of three regions and twelve exciting maps in search of legendary treasure! With over 100 quests, customizable equipment for your ship and character, buddy lists, guilds and a group system, Pirate Storm delivers action-packed gaming fun.
- Exciting high-seas battles against terrifying sea monsters and your fellow pirates
- Three regions, 12 maps and over 100 quests to complete
- Join a guild, and then raid other guilds for fame, fortune and special rewards
- Level up your pirate ship, then trick it out with custom equipment
- With more than five million registered players, there are plenty of people to chat and make friends with
- Free-to-play, browser-based and easy for beginners to jump into
- Available in English, French, German, Italian, Spanish, Turkish, Brazilian, Portuguese and Polish
- It's a great excuse to talk like a pirate! Yarr!
Do you have what it takes to forge a high-seas legend? In Pirate Storm, you'll step into the salty boots of a dread pirate, navigating treacherous waters, fighting enemies and monsters alike in a never-ending quest for fame and glory. The free-to-play, browser-based MMO will immerse you in the exciting world of buccaneers, either as a solitary privateer or a member of guild.
Being a lone seahawk means you don't have to share the glory, but guilds have an awful lot to offer. Once they've advanced to a high enough level, guilds in Pirate Storm can stake a claim on their own island in the Guild Island map, and then build, upgrade and fortify defenses to protect it against raids. Guilds can carry out raids on their enemies, too (hence the need for fortifications) which will earn points and help it advanced through the ranks. The top ten guilds earn special rewards, and guild members enjoy other benefits as well, like upgraded abilities, bonus loot discounts on merchandise and repairs. And every month, the top guild on each server will be named "War Master," complete with prestigious insignia that marks it as the most feared force on the seas.
Pirate Storm boasts three distinct regions with 12 maps and more than 100 unique quests, but it's also aimed squarely at newcomers to MMOs, with an uncomplicated entry into the genre that won't get in the way of having fun. Let your cannons roar in broadside duels against other players, team up to take down unspeakable horrors from the darkest depths of the sea, or just kick back and hoist a tankard with some of the game's more than five million registered players - all that and more awaits in Pirate Storm!
- Internet connection, web browser