Arena of Heroes is a multiplayer, turn-based, tactical game. Assemble your Heroes to fight intergalactic battles in this turn-based competitive battle arena. With new content released weekly you can customize your battles in this expansive sci-fi fantasy world that offers a true pick up and play experience. Through a variety of game modes, you can play live battles instantly, or for asynchronous play take your turns at your leisure.
- Seamless cross-platform design lets gamers play against each other whenever and wherever they want, no matter what system they prefer
- Offers real-time and asynchronous gameplay for 2-4 players
- Continuously updated and growing pool of available heroes, each with different stats and skills they use in battle
- Wide selection of cool premium skins that can be purchased for each hero
- Free to play with new content released weekly
The first Multiplayer Online Battle Arena (MOBA) title with the addition of asynchronous gameplay, Arena of Heroes brings tactical battle strategy and cross-platform competitive play to gamers whenever they want and wherever they want. Players can choose from a variety of unique heroes to form their team of four to go to the Tower Apex Arena and battle their opponents. Up to 13 heroes will be available at launch, with plans to release a new hero bi-monthly.
Arena of Heroes is free-to-play, but players will be able to upgrade their experience by customizing heroes sooner and accelerating their level up time. Arena of Heroes gives gamers three ways to play the game, offering single player VS AI, Classic Turns against Live Opponents and also Asynchronous Turns.