GangWars is a massive expansion for the Free-to-Play Online Shooter CrimeCraft. GangWars revamps the experience for new users while also adding exciting end game content for veteran players.
GangWars is set in the bloody aftermath of the Bleedout Campaign and the destruction of the Scorpion Chamber, the governing body of Sunrise City. Gangs now fight for control of the city. Build a gang and establish "street cred" for your crew based on individual and team achievements. Go to war against your opponents using a diverse arsenal of weapons, abilities and boosts. Capture all 20 unique combat zones and own it all, generating cash, bonuses and loot for your gang's dominance.
- Online Shooter: CrimeCraft takes the best persistent world RPG features (thousands of players, guilds, PvE and PvP Combat, missions, loot, crafting, trading) and combines them with the action and skill based gameplay of a shooter.
- Frequent Updates: Huge content updates have previously added: gripping storyline, animated cut scenes by comic book all stars, episodic PvE campaign, player controlled nightclubs, tournaments (daily, weekly and monthly) as well as additional maps, gamemodes, weapons, and skills. New items are added bi-weekly.
- Free to Play: Play as long as you want for free.
- Territory Wars: Join a gang and fight for control of 20 combat zones, 3 social districts, and ultimately Sunrise City itself! Rule the streets with your gang's logo displayed throughout and receive valuable spoils.
In a near-future, Earth's oil reserves have finally run dry. With the primary fuel source powering our technologies and society gone, most of humanity quickly reverted into an "every-man-for-himself" mentality, attacking each other for food and resources. The only remaining source of order are now organized criminals fighting for control of Sunrise City.
CrimeCraft is a free-to-play online shooter with several MMORPG elements. Players take on the role of a recent arrival in Sunrise looking to make their name among criminal society. After an initial tutorial period, characters are given access to the city itself, which acts as both a persistent world and lobby where players can accept missions and interact with fellow players. By and large, the game's content is PVP-oriented, with player-led gangs taking the place of guilds. There are still PVE missions for players to participate in, either solo or with their gang.
If the player tires of standard missions, there are a wide range of PvP and PvE arena matches available. Players can queue up for random matches with randomly selected teammates, invite friends, or join an gang-based initiative. Standard multiplayer modes like Deathmatch and Capture the Flag are available, but the largest PvP mode is Territory Wars, which lays out arenas on a server-wide city map. Successfully winning a Territory Wars match gives your gang control of that territory, earning taxes for all members who play in it. Holding a territory also means you have to defend it from other gangs, turning the entire city into a battlefield that organized players could eventually control.
While the number of customization options available at character creation is limited, players can still additional items during play. Clothing, armor, and additional weapons can be earned in loot drops or purchased from NPCs, the auction house, and other players. Outside of changing the physical appearance of your character, clothing can also come with special statistics or resistances encouraging their use. Players can even purchase new skills and abilities, although only three can be equipped at once.
Crimecraft is a game that admirably attempts to combine the best elements of arena shooters and MMOs into a single experience. The game continues to receive regular updates, refinements, and expansions for everyone to enjoy, ensuring that new and long-time players alike should find something to enjoy.
- OS: Microsoft Windows XP SP2, Vista, 7
- Processor: Intel Single Core 1.6 ghz
- Memory: 1Gb
- Hard Disk Space: 5Gb
- Video Card: GeForce 7600 class/ATI Radeon X1600
- DirectX: 9c