Dragon Raja is a free-to-play fantasy MMO based on the novels written by South Korean author Lee Yeongdo. Players choose from five unique classes, then join a guild, take one of 13 jobs and use both magic and special combat skills in battles against enemy monsters and other players alike.
- Set in a unique, popular fantasy realm with a deep, rich history
- Choose from five different character classes representing three great nations
- Join a guild and get a job!
- Plenty of PvP combat, including epic wars between nations, dungeon raids and even opportunities for cooperative play against enemy invaders
- Free to play
Set in the popular South Korean fantasy world of the same name, Dragon Raja allows you to become a fearsome Warrior, Thief, Archer, Wizard or Priest, each of which brings devastating abilities to the field of battle, and then join one of three competing nations. Combat and adventuring are the name of the game, but you can also take on more conventional jobs in order to earn money and equipment. Be a miner, a fisherman or a lumberjack, and once you've got enough experience under your belt, become a specialist, like a blacksmith, a carpenter or a candlemaker.
PvP is the primary feature of Dragon Raja. While gear may account for the strength of a character, there is also a large emphasis on player skill, including dodging and aiming skills and spells. While the majority of the world consists of free-PvP maps, there are penalties involved with PvPing in certain areas. There are also wars between the three nations of Dragon Raja that take place multiple times a day in which anyone can join, and attack-and-defend-style "Castle Wars" between the nations of Zypern and Vyseus, with the mercenary nation of Yllse free to join either side.
The three nations have a chance to cooperate in "Dungeon Quests," which activate several times a week, but they can also choose to battle for the legendary treasures discovered therein; but the epic "Monster Wars" force the three sides to join together to fend off massive invasions of evil creatures.
As a free-to-play game, Dragon Raja can be enjoyed by anyone, but items available in the Dragon Mall offer special enhancements that can be purchased with real money. In an unusual twist, Raja Emblems, the in-game currency, can also be acquired or sold like most other items through the game's trading system, meaning you can hit up the mall without taking out your wallet.
- Processor: Pentium III 500Mhz / AMD 500
- Memory:128MB RAM or higher
- Hard Disk Space: 2GB or higher
- Operating System: Windows 2000/XP
- Graphics Memory: 16MB or Higher
- Video Settings:DirectX 800x600 16Bit color
- Processor: Pentium III 1GHZ or Equivalent
- Memory:512MB RAM or higher
- Hard Disk Space: 5GB or higher
- Operating System: Windows XP/Vista/7
- Graphics Memory: 32MB or Higher
- Video Settings: DirectX 1024x768 32Bit color