30 Monsters in 30 Seconds
Looking for a bit more variety in your foes than just the living dead? Maybe there's no strict definition for what makes a monster - but we know one when we see one. We've grabbed 30 of the nastiest, most horrible and strangely lovable creepies, crawlies, and general baddies from the history of videogaming and put them together in a video! Can you name all thirty? There's a special monster-themed forum badge up for grabs if you can! Or you could do it for the fun of it, because hey - monsters are awesome.
- The contest is open to all members of The Escapist and WarCry communities. You must have a registered WarCry or The Escapist account to enter. (If you don't yet have one, fear not - it's completely free!)
- Contestants must correctly identify the name of the monster (or the game series that it comes from) in the video in the corresponding entry box.
- Contestants who fully and correctly complete and submit the entry form will be awarded a special, unique badge for the Escapist & WarCry forums.
- All the monsters must be correctly identified in order for the submission to count.
The contest has ended!
Thanks for your interest, but this contest is now over. Keep checking WarCry for more contests and giveaways in the future.
Hints & Tips:
- Don't be afraid to guess - you can check whether a given entry is correct or not easily! You will not be able to enter unless everything is correct, so there's no danger of submitting an incorrect form.
- Make sure your entry is spelled and formatted correctly. This is not case-sensitive, but formatting is important! Use the singular form of the name if possible, and omit the word "The".
- Can't think of the monster's name? Try entering the name of the game series it comes from! (This won't work on most of them, though - just the trickier ones).
- Completely stumped? Feel free to discuss this on our forums and put your heads together with other contestants! Two (or more) heads are better than one!
- Be sure to check out 30 Zombies in 30 Seconds - it's a bit tougher, but there's more up for grabs than just a badge!
By participating in this contest, contestants grant WarCry the right to print, publish, broadcast and use worldwide in any media now known or hereafter developed, including, without limitation, the World Wide Web, at any time or times, the contestant's name, as news or for public information and education without additional consideration or compensation. Any entry becomes the property of WarCry and will not be returned. Entrants surrender copyright and all interests therein of their submissions to WarCry with the understanding that the materials may be used for promotional purposes.
Employees of WarCry Corp, and its subsidiaries or affiliates, and any family members and/or household members of these employees, are excluded from the contest.
Entrants release WarCry and its respective parent divisions, affiliates, officers, subsidiaries, agents, employees and all others associated with the development and execution of this giveaway from and against any liability with respect to or in any way arising from this contest and the awarding and use of the prizes.
Tampering with the giveaway in any manner is prohibited. WarCry reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to determine whether the contest has been tampered with. WarCry reserves the right to disqualify any entrant it suspects or has determined, in its sole discretion, has tampered with the promotion or submitted multiple entries. If WarCry determines that the contest has been tampered with, it reserves the right to terminate the contest without awarding any prizes. WarCry shall not be responsible for any entry not received due to network outages; failed, incomplete, garbled, or delayed computer transmissions; online failures; hardware, software or other technical malfunctions or disturbances; or any other communications or transmission failure.
Participation in any of the WarCry contests implies an understanding and acceptance of these rules and regulations.
Void where prohibited.