(Pages: 1, 2 NEXT)

Go watch.
'nuff said

Hugh Jackman is dreamy.

They raped Deadpool.

:( Deadpool is the greatest though.

mrcheese:
They raped Deadpool.

*sniff* That's the worst part of the movie for sure.

I heard it was sorta meh but i'm going to see it tomorrow with the lady so I guess I shall find out. Star trek next week :)

Wolverine was marginally ok, due to Jackman and Reynolds, but Star Trek is the clear blockbuster this month.

Reynolds seems like he could do a good Deadpool. What'd they do wrong with Deadpool?
I've yet to see the movie.

They completely mixed him up with the weapon XI program.

Deadpool was something like weapon XIII, they gave him wolverine's healing power to cure some horrible cancer he had. However in this film, they turned him into weapon XI and just gave him a load of crazy ass powers at the end.

when i seen the commercial i thought deadpool was shatter star.

Yeah... it was effed up.

mrcheese:

Deadpool was something like weapon XIII, they gave him wolverine's healing power to cure some horrible cancer he had. However in this film, they turned him into weapon XI and just gave him a load of crazy ass powers at the end.

Well, I know he was Weapon X-2, but yeah, I went around asking everyone. Apparently some people are confused about Deadpool as I ran into people who were bitching because they thought he was an chinese immortal and being immortal made him crazy.
Hopefully for the Deadpool movie he wont be crazy overpowered.

LivemeLifefree:

mrcheese:

Well, I know he was Weapon X-2, but yeah, I went around asking everyone. Apparently some people are confused about Deadpool as I ran into people who were bitching because they thought he was an chinese immortal and being immortal made him crazy.

Considering how this movie ended I don't think there can be a Deadpool movie...

Greever:

LivemeLifefree:

mrcheese:

Considering how this movie ended I don't think there can be a Deadpool movie...

Yes, I spoiler!

For those of you curious about Deadpool:
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Deadpool_(comics)

Who here is curious about Deadpool? Seems like everyone knows who he is.

I'd be, but not really. I'm clueless about any of the characters appearing in the movie except the ones that were in the X-Men movie.
The only few comics I've ever read were Asterix.

Well, DEADPOOL IS THE GREATEST HERO* EVER.

* I don't care what anyone says, in my book he is a hero.

Sigoya:
Wolverine was marginally ok, due to Jackman and Reynolds, but Star Trek is the clear blockbuster this month.

Amen,

I saw xmen tonight, it was a resounding meh. Idk how many scenes where wolfy was in the foreground looking all heroic.(the helicopter explosion scene was just stupid)
Also I felt the CGI was a bit early 2000s.

Anyone else think the district 9 trailer was interesting? (I know some of the halo fans are speculating it's the halo movie)(idiots)

Halo movie keeps getting canned, started back up, canned, and started back up. It'll never go into full blown production. When Peter Jackson was incharge of it he requested 3 times the ammount of what he spent on Lord of the Rings.

So, is it worth the 8 bucks?

Just to see Hugh Jackman and Liev Schreiber go at it would be worth $8.00.

Wolfkin14:
So, is it worth the 8 bucks?

Yeah, I mean it's not bad just not as good as xmen 1-2(so i think)

lol was xmen 1 and 2 good? haha

I only watched the first. I didn't like it.

Kevin Durand as Blob? ha...jokes.

Haven't seen it yet, but if Deadpool is involved! (Even if they did kind of butcher him.)

guitar:
I only watched the first. I didn't like it.

I think the weakest points of all three X-Men films have been the plots. Sure, they're superhero films, but so many plot points just make one want to start laughing. I mean, Magneto's evil scheme in the first film? Hilarious! Poor Sir Ian Mckellen, having to read those silly lines....And it tumbles on from there.

One thing I never quite understood about movie critiques. Maybe it's because I watch a movie once in half a year, but an action movie is not a book. What plot? There's a good guy, a bad guy, and lots of explosions somewhere in between. I pay my bucks to go see those explosions and have my diaphragm shake from the awesome sound effects. It's a thrill ride of moving pictures. I couldn't care less if the bad guy's evil scheme was to run over an old lady crossing the street.
When I want an engaging plot and properly developed characters I read a book.

sneakypenguin:
[quote="Sigoya" post="12.110896.1931733"]...
Also I felt the CGI was a bit early 2000s...

Yeah, they kinda bumped the whole movie release a month early due to the leak. I bet that cut into the post production and polishing.

I haven't seen it yet, but I heard Gambit only got about five minutes of screentime. That makes me angry.

berethond:
I haven't seen it yet, but I heard Gambit only got about five minutes of screentime. That makes me angry.

Gambit's small role in the movie made no sense whatsoever.

guitar:
I couldn't care less if the bad guy's evil scheme was to run over an old lady crossing the street.

I'd watch a movie about that.

Sigoya:

berethond:

So he's pretty much Angel in the third X-Men movie?

That's infuriating. Deadpool and Gambit should both have their own movies.

berethond:

Sigoya:

berethond:

Gambit is my favorite X-Man.

And Morph. He was badass.

berethond:

Sigoya:

berethond:

Gambit is indeed the best, but Deadpool is getting his own movie, as I stated above.

(Pages: 1, 2 NEXT)
Topic Index

Reply to Thread

Have an account? Login below:
With Facebook:Login With Facebook
or
Username:  
Password:  

Not registered? To sign up for an account with WarCry:
Register With Facebook
Register With Facebook
or