Topic Index
A Tale of Two Communities, of Thread Necro, and a discussion that needs to happen

Username:Password:
Log In
 (Pages: PREV 1, 2, 3)

So, out of curiosity, how long was this Idea planned?
How much time was put into it?
Who thought WarCry needed this? Was this the same person who thought these forums were dying?
Why did nobody ask the WarCry oldies for input BEFORE you put this "idea" into action?
Seriously why did nobody ask the WarCry oldies? They could of helped a lot...
Who thought of this idea?
Why was there no indication or planning phase brought to the attention of the WarCry oldies?
Who banned MoonPenguin?
Who Un-Banned MoonPenguin

Hope those barrage of questions can be answered, unlike my last ones...
~Danzorz

Also.

Insanum:
Ok, i use the escapist, but i didnt know there was a whole new forum over here. That corner thing doesnt seem too do this forum justice.

I know there is hostility between the two communities but if they found a way too combine the two forums i really think it could make us stronger as a community.

I will admit there are forums on the escapist that are...well...pointless, But obviously by the numbers of members of course the number of repeat threads are going too grow.

i would like to personally offer a hand of peace too the escapist forums if you would like to give us a hand increasing the quality of posts.

And upon seeing the topics on these forums - it certainly not the last time your going too here from me. :)

I like you, if you need any help from me concerning WarCry or The Escapist, just hit me up with a personal message and I will be glad to help.

One last thing.

Qu over Qa.

I'm more the silent type I sure most people don't even know me. My opinion is that there is no problem. It sounds to me like some people got there feelings hurt. There was some stuff said or not said. People over-reacted. This happens from time to time with anything you look at. I personally take the opinion that everyone needs to take a break and breath. Look at what was said come to some understandings.

P.S. I just wanted to add that I have been a proud warcry family member for good lord just around 5 years. I would be proud to add more to the family and welcome escapist. New blood is a good thing.

MoonPenguin:
Is there anyone checking the Warhammer boards?

I let a thread go for 4 days advertising power-leveling services. I banned it. You're welcome.

No, I still don't plan to come back.

I feel so sad for you guys. Sorry it ended this way.

Evil Smurf:

MoonPenguin:
Is there anyone checking the Warhammer boards?

I let a thread go for 4 days advertising power-leveling services. I banned it. You're welcome.

No, I still don't plan to come back.

I feel so sad for you guys. Sorry it ended this way.

Dude your making me feel depressed. Its like we stumbled upon a grave yard.

(Pages: PREV 1, 2, 3)
Topic Index

Reply to Thread

Have an account? Login below:
With Facebook:Login With Facebook
or
Username:  
Password:  

Not registered? To sign up for an account with WarCry:
Register With Facebook
Register With Facebook
or