Topic Index
WOW: The Rise of the Lich King

Username:Password:
Log In

Sam Raimi, who is the fillmmaker of some famous films, such as Evil Dead, Spider-Man, Drag Me To Hell, was to direct Blizzard''s upcoming live-action Warcraft film. And Blizzard confirmed this about two months ago, while we do not known who would be the movie''s protagonist and a discussion about the ideal cast for Arthas has uprised. Now the title of the first film has been set that is The Rise of the Lich King mentioned by the Internet Movie Database. So there is no doubt that the vast Azeroth time line in the movie will focus on Arthas''s growth and his changes.
Between Warcraft III and WoW is the time frame which the film takes place, and it is set to release in 2011. The Lich King felt the threat of Illidan and his Naga army. So, he called out to his champion to defend him. The Frozen Throne Expansion followed the journey of Arthas back to Northrend at this time.
In the end, the two became one, and the Lich King was freed from his prison. Most likely, the movie will depict these two campaigns.

Here is some information about the movie from IMDb:
Warcraft (2011)Overview

Director: Sam Raimi
Writer: Chris Metzen (stories)
Release Date: 2011 (USA)
Genre: Action | Adventure | Fantasy
Plot: An epic fantasy/adventure based on the popular video game series.
Plot Keywords: One Word Title | Based On Video Game | Fictional War

Oh goodness, that excites me! I love the entire lore behind Arthas. It's just hard to even imagine a live action film about him, I wouldn't know who would be suitable for his role.

Topic Index

Reply to Thread

Have an account? Login below:
With Facebook:Login With Facebook
or
Username:  
Password:  

Not registered? To sign up for an account with WarCry:
Register With Facebook
Register With Facebook
or
Register for a free account here