Topic Index
Last thing you did in a game?

Username:Password:
Log In
 (Pages: PREV 1 . . . 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12, 13, 14, 15, 16, 17, 18, 19, 20, 21, 22 . . . 38 NEXT)

@Portal: Statistics are meaningless. Haven't you been listening to everyone on the internet? That's why I don't trust stuff saying X amount of people died from source Y. It's all statistics, which we all know is the asshole of mathematics, second only to sociology in terms of pointlessness. Now if you'll excuse me I have to go smoke while making fun of other cultures.

OT: TF2. I left my favorite server for like 4 days and when I came back it was full of powergaming assclowns.

TF2.

Idle server and some stuff. Bust being a civilian and all that :3

@oppp7: You forget my ace in the hole, however.

Valve time.
That is all.

After playing a bunch of weird indie games by Distractionware, Don't Look Back made me nearly cry.

Woah.

TF2.

DIE SPAWNCAMPERS DIE

It's always fun when you turn the tables on them :P

@Portal: The righteous fury is too awesome.

Pokemon.

New Vegas!

Followed by a sexy crash.

Pokemon again.

Messing around with lights on gmod.

Why doesn't this thread appear on the front anymore?

I think they sunk it.

Been done (mostly) with Black so I'm gonna try Sim City 3k. Was playing Caesar 3 earlier. Wow that game is irritating with the horrible AI.

Played some Half Life 1 before I had to leave my friend's place.

Man.... that was an awesome time we had.

Goddamn garbage disposal malarky. I should probably learn how to play that game.

Pokemon Heart Gold.

FINALLY took out the Kimono girls and Ho-Oh.

Now to get stuck at the Elite 4.

@oppp7: It's as simple as they get.

WASD, mouse-clicking, f if you want some flashlight action, r if you don't like auto-reload, e to use dat shit, and scroll wheel to change weapons if you're adventurous.

@Portal: Lolwut? I'm playing Sim City 3k.

OT: Typing this sentence I'm grinding up most of my pokemon to get all the species in B/W.

Oh, I dunno. I'm just going with TF2 since it sounds about right.

@oppp7: Derp. Sounded like you were referring to Half Life :x

Diablo 2. The core gameplay is fast paced, easy, and fun, but there are so many issues that I think I'm done with it. And maybe even the series if they don't change things in 3.

Trollin with spy on Tf2 surf servers.

Thank the gaben for the Dead Ringer.

TF2.

Some idiot traded me a reclaimed, the Warrior's Spirit, and an extra weapon for my Mad Milk.

Some people, I tell ya....

@orangebandguy:

Tried Dwarf Fortress. I did... bad, I guess? Man, I can't tell. I still haven't read everything so I have no idea how good/bad I'm doing. And the graphics don't help with that...

Plus I skipped one of the starting steps so now my characters don't have many skills/I have several cats.

Morrowind.

That overhaul mod is still making my eyes ejaculate with pleasure. Balmora looks like an actual JUNGLE town, not a desert town.

@Portal: Where were you? I got abandonment issues.

OT: I got the max survivor title in about 3 days. First time in several years my main got a new title. 3 away from GWAMM.

Heart Gold.

FINALLY got that fucking Growlith a Fire Stone.

@oppp7: Living a life.

Final Fantasy 3.

I have no idea why I'm replaying it, I have Pokémon White...

Guild Wars

Goddammit WiK...

A couple hours on Fallout 3.

I'm exploring that huge area in the Southeast, and getting some damn awesome kills/deaths:

One ghoul I headshotted in the explody way, and he did a backflip over a ledge.

Another ghoul was literally an inch from my face, so I quickly pressed 'V' and made his head explode awesomely.

One death I had, though, was just as funny - house with super mutant brutes in. I shoot one, but then his friend fires his rocket launcher, which misfires and kills the one I shot. I get out my Missile Launcher and get to 'two can play at this-' before I get blown up by the same guy XD

Then there was a super mutant master on a roof. After dying a lot, I decided to use one of my Stealth Boys. I tried to fire missiles at him, but that sucked, so I pulled out my sniper rifle and got him in two shots, causing him to flip in a ridiculous physics-defying way off the building.

"Ghost Reporting."

Haven't been able to, taking too long on this project BS.

On my way to Caesar's Legion's main camp in NV.

TF2 on the Vs. Saxton Hale server.

It's probably the first time I've played in a remotely serious server in months.

WBC2 again. Leveling my dwarf slowly. Aside from these last 2 matches I haven't played any video games since Saturday.

Joined the Grey Wardens in DA:Origins with my mage: Magnus.

Zaishen vanqed Shattered Ravines for half a gold Z-coin.

I'd be surprised if anyone understood that.

TF2 on the Vs. Saxton Hale server again.

Realized I suck as:

Scout (big time)
Soldier (big time)
Demoman (slightly less big time)
Heavy when there isn't an Amplifier or Medic ubering me
Engineer on more than half the maps ESPECIALLY when I'm the only one
Medic EVERY fucking time I try to get an uber ready with the Blutsauger
Sniper
Spy (oh god so very much)

WBC 2. I hate dwarves.

HL2: Episode 1

OH MY GOD WHAT A CLIFFHANGER

*waits on Episode 2 to download*

Pokémon. after fishing in fishing spots for an hour, I looked it up on Serebii.

Apparently the chance of catching the guy I'm trying to catch is 30%.

My luck sucks...

@Portal: If you thought Ep 1 was a cliffhanger, you'll be murdering children because of Episode 2 XD

(Pages: PREV 1 . . . 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12, 13, 14, 15, 16, 17, 18, 19, 20, 21, 22 . . . 38 NEXT)
Topic Index

Reply to Thread

Have an account? Login below:
With Facebook:Login With Facebook
or
Username:  
Password:  

Not registered? To sign up for an account with WarCry:
Register With Facebook
Register With Facebook
or
Registered for a free account here