Topic Index
Last thing you did in a game?

Username:Password:
Log In
 (Pages: PREV 1 . . . 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12, 13, 14, 15, 16, 17, 18, 19, 20, 21, 22 . . . 32 NEXT)

Uh, HL2 Episode 2, I think.

Got a couple of achievements. FUCK two of those Striders at the climax. HOW FAST DO YOU MOVE?!

Also, +1 Ramirez IN SPAAAAAAACE

Hm, haven't really played any games lately. I guess triple Yahtzee against the computer, where I beat the game by a large amount.

Pox Nora again. No survival instincts for AI.

@SirBryghtside: OMG dude spoilers!

Take a guess.

Also, I jizzed all over my pants.
And keyboard.
And ALL OF MY CEILING.

@SirBryghtside: Lolololol spoilars mate

@Portal: Just because it isn't a spoiler doesn't mean I wanted to know about it. D:

@SirBryghtside: TOO MUCH INFORMATION.

OT: Can't get into Pox Nora right now.

Moar sex in a can :d

@oppp7: He's actually pretty right.

The ending, unless you pay extremely close attention and can predict things that aren't even alluded to, the ending is absolutely unguessable.

@SirBryghtside: Da

@SirBryghtside: Wait, what are you farming for?

OT: I haven't played any video games since then so I'm gonna make stuff up.

Been playing some Halo. Got like a 50 kill streak. Without vehicles.

MW2 splitscreen.

RPD + Thermal Scope = RAGE ;)

@SirBryghtside: Wait, Politoeds are much easier to find now?

Noooooooooo!

OT: GW vanquishing is not lucretive it seems.

My friend came over.

He showed me what he's been up to in Minecraft.

I'm back to Minecraft now.

Oh yes, and some such nonsense about having long-since collected every solo-campaign achievement in Portal 2.

Super Scribblenauts. It's ok. Gonna play it more after I take care of a few things.

What a coincidence! I'm playing Minecraft as well!

But since I don't technically own the game, I can't play any multiplayer with any of my awesome friends!

:D

WBC2 again. Dwarf's getting up those levels. The ability to summon OP towers may have something to do with that.

Portal 2 since my Internet went out last night. That's probably the 6th time so far.

Oh, and Minecraft. Finally finished a panic-room type deal, AND expanded my Temple of Mook.

Now to get..... I think it's 9 more blocks of gold :/

Been playing Warlords, Pox Nora, and Everquest 2 all weekend. Good times all around, but I probably should have done more about Guild Wars' b-day celebration. :/

Well, SOE's "maintainence" has managed to block me from Pox Nora AND EQ2X.

More Minecraft.

Just discovered that grass-covered dirt spawns these fucking animals, so I need to re-floor my entire base of operations :x

Just got that bloke in Camp McCarran arrested for pedalling drugs.

Still just WBC2. I hate Wood Elves. And Dark Elves.

I need to find out how to mod this game...

More Meinkraft.

I'm turning sheep blue and stealing their wool. Gotta make moar carpet :x

@orangebandguy: You can still talk to him if you look juuuuust right through the bars and buy things :P

@oppp7: Try downloading things. Then deleting sys32!

@Portal: I probably should know what sys32 is. From the ! I gather that deleting it would make the computer stop working?

@oppp7: It basically fucks over your OS so hard that there's no chance of recovery.

TF2. Mostly just messing around with the replay feature.

@SirBryghtside: Ah, that one.

Keep an eye out for that one. It can be pretty damn tricky.

Torchlight. Not too big of a fan of the game, but I'm kinda bored. Tonight I'll either play Pokemon or Guild Wars.

Minecraft.

FINALLY de-sheeped/cowed/piged/chickened my house.

@SirBryghtside: It's actually in the part where GLaDOS begins rebuilding the facility. You know, the point where Aerial Faith Plates are first introduced.

@Portal: With fire I hope.

OT: Vanquished some low level area. I'm losing track of what I'm doing anymore.

TF2. More insane bullshit.

@oppp7: Nope. Removed the grass.

@SirBryghtside: Not a clue what you're talking about.

Doing more difficult areas on Guild Wars now. Getting used to the new Dervish setup.

Spit on a survivor being choked by a smoker.

And still, no achievement :[

Playing Co-Op Portal 2, leads to lots of fights and other hilarious situations.

Mein Kraft.

Good god, it takes a lot of diamond pickaxes and shovels to level out even a portion of a mountain.....

EQ2X and Pox Nora now that they're up again.

The last thing I did in video game? It would have to be saving data right? So you can safely shut the system off without losing your progress. Yes?

blue heartless:
The last thing I did in video game? It would have to be saving data right? So you can safely shut the system off without losing your progress. Yes?

You just ruined the only active thread on this forum. *implodes*

(Pages: PREV 1 . . . 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12, 13, 14, 15, 16, 17, 18, 19, 20, 21, 22 . . . 32 NEXT)
Topic Index

Reply to Thread

Your account does not have posting rights. If you feel this is in error, please contact an administrator. (ID# 54106)