Topic Index
Last thing you did in a game?

Username:Password:
Log In
 (Pages: PREV 1 . . . 12, 13, 14, 15, 16, 17, 18, 19, 20, 21, 22, 23, 24, 25, 26, 27, 28 . . . 32 NEXT)

Beat Diablo 2 hell mode after over 10 years of this game.

Then I went to Team Fortress 2. Rocket Jumper + Mantreads + Market Gardener = April fools.
Final K/D was around 4/48.

It seems that WarCry has contracted a nasty case of the bug-fuckeries.

As for what I've been doing lately.

Someone told me a few days ago that I'm a failspy (my Stream name: Some Stupid Failspy) because I didn't use the dead ringer. Decided to try it with the big earner and actually did ok as a spy.

Edit: @Portal Maniac: I'll follow you into pony oblivion soon. Probably sometime this week.

Eheh. Lawl.

Played TF2 last night. Get this.
I was actually vote kicked because I was playing too well.
Guess they couldn't take my wicked Demopan skills.

@oppp7:

It really is a good show. Granted, the first couple of episodes are... less than optimal. But then again, is any pilot ever better than the rest of the season?
Plus, it gets great around episode 8 or so once the series really gets on its feet.

*reads My Little Dashie*
Oh god my heart

Deus Ex machina: Human Revolution

Going on the hardest setting. Pacifist style.

Oh dear god what foolish endeavor have I begun. I just now am outside the door for the second boss fight.

I'm scared.

Well, I beat her.

Found out that if you activate your cloaking, she just stands there uncloaked like a dumbass while you unload two pistol clips into her damned face.

Then I did the impossible. I managed to save Malik. On a pacifist run. On the hardest difficulty.
I felt so proud :3

@SirBryghtside: Yeah, it was her.

See above for update on that :V

Spent about 15 hours in the character creator for EVE. Played the first mission of DoW2: Retribution as each race several times over. Deleted all my characters in all the MMOs that I have installed/open accounts in.

I have reached an unhealthy level of boredom in the realm of gaming. I have at least 10 different MMOs installed and ready to play along with 100s other games and I want nothing to do with any of them.

Legend of Grimrock was the only really fun thing I've played in a long time.

Welp. Finished Deus Ex: Human Revolution again. Got the pacifist and legendary achievements. Guess I got the alarm going once somewhere.... fuck.

After playing it through non-rushing mode, I find that the plot isn't that batshit insane. The last 10 minutes though.... still creepy as shit.

I returned to Skyrim.

Long story short, I accidentally the entire population of Riverwood and Whiterun.

Those Imperials should have taken me down when they had the chance.

I played Dead Island Arena with a friend. He had to leave, so we didn't get to see how far we could make it.

Wow did not realize I haven't posted here in a few weeks.

@Chi: Ya, I know the feeling. GW stopped being fun years ago and EQ2 got on my bad side with the whole Playstation version shutdown thing. And Dekaron... lets just say I had a different idea of fun when I played that game...

Tried to join a game of L4D2 with a friend.

As soon as I joined in, the three assholes on the infected team kicked me for fuck-all reason.

Fuck it. I'm not going to subjugate myself to Valve's CoD-esque shit. Uninstalled that game so fast.

Portal Maniac:
Tried to join a game of L4D2 with a friend.

As soon as I joined in, the three assholes on the infected team kicked me for fuck-all reason.

Fuck it. I'm not going to subjugate myself to Valve's CoD-esque shit. Uninstalled that game so fast.

Awww, kitty cat go meow? (In all seriousness, I hate that too)

Well.

I finished Inheritance. Felt like the last 100 pages were rushed, and the ending feels inconclusive compared to the other 3 books. Especially because spoil.rars

I'm done video/sound editing my Othello project. Didn't have great quality to work with, but I got it close enough.

Last but unleast, Skyrim. Decided to do a complete overhaul on my indiscriminate Murder McGenocide character, do ALL the Daedric quests (including Thieve's Guild), and the Dark Brotherhood so as to get the sanctuary and Shadowmere since I have that Better Horses mod.

That being said, the Ebony Blade is so fucking OP as hell once it's fully restored.

@SirBryghtside: I don't highly recommend Metroid Prime: Hunters. It might be better as a multiplayer game. I never tried it that way. The single player isn't very compelling. If you feel the need to play it to completion and can find it cheap enough, might as well do it. Don't expect it to be ground-breaking, though.

Metroid Prime: Pinball is terrific, though. You play again if you beat it, and your score keeps climbing.

Ummm, if it counts, I filled in a little Kakuro from an old Kappa Games book I got one year. If you mean video games, I played a little Aisle Riot Solitaire in Fedora. If you mean a real video game, I played a little Final Fantasy VII on my PSP. I started a third play through and decided I had enough, so I put away my PSP.

Welp, set a personal record of 100k np earned in 1 day on Neopets. Also finally got a high score game trophy: a bronze in Hotdog Hero.

Chariots chariots. Cave Alpha here. Turns out there are infinite universes, so if you find a universe made entirely of money, you be sure to tell the real Cave immediately; not Evil Cave /// No, HE'S Evil Cave! /// Disregard that, test subject. I'll sort this out.

:>

Portal 2 sum moar.

Made myself a fancy schmancy test chamber.
http://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=72189679
My friend thought v1.0 was good. Hasn't even seen the new addition and the bugfixes.

Chariots chariots.

Portal 2 campaign for the heck of it.

I love doing the rebuilding and Johnson areas.

@SirBryghtside: Thanks.

Are you talking about how the lines refuse to connect with each other and have one giant tangled unsightly all over the walls and floor and ceiling?
If so, nope :(

Completed my rail system to my strip mine in minecraft. Still some bugs with it though.

Mein Kraft. Decided to make a new world.
Day one, just before evening: fell into a ravine and died, lost everything. Spent the night in a giant tree in the dark in the jungle biome to hide from mobs.
Day two: mined out the side of a rocky hill and made it my home. Even added a subterranean greenhouse with a glass skylight to have a protected source of food, since pigs, cows, and sheep seem to spawn fuck-all of never in this world.

Someday, it shall rival even the mighty Yogcave.

@SirBryghtside: Danke about the map.
That big underground room was to enable the laser that you find to destroy the two turrets. I've edited the map a bit to make it more apparent, and also to make it so you need to pull the laser cube with you before you turn the laser on.
And that big underground room I attempted to make somewhat more difficult by a very simple change.

This is the tale of Florence: Bane of Creepers.

Florence was a wild jungle cat for most of his life. One day, he chanced upon a strange man in his territory. After a vigorous chase, the man finally ended his pursuit. Two days passed where Florence didn't see him. On the third, he appeared again.
This time, instead of giving chase, he stooped down and held fish in his hands. Florence approached the man cautiously and took some fish. They became the best of friends. The strange man took Florence to his cave-home to give him a safe place to live.
Things were good for Florence.

The next day, however, the man went into the caverns beneath his home. Florence adamantly refused to stay home so he could venture with the man, despite his efforts to make him stay. Florence was determined to show that he was worth keeping along. While the man was mining some much-needed coal, a creeper approached the man without him knowing. Florence took switch action and scared the creeper off, saving the oblivious man's life. Upon seeing the fleeing creeper when he was done with the coal, the man embraced Florence, extremely grateful for his friend's protection.

They spent the entire day and night in the cave system. Florence protected the man from Creepers, and in turn the man protected Florence from the monsters that would have laid waste to the cat. After hitting a particularly diamond-laden part of the cave, the man decided that they should try to return to the surface to rest. They past through a darkened area, so the man placed a torch on the wall to ward off the vile monsters. Tragically, this cause a landslide of gravel as Florence darted forward, eager to return home.
He was trapped underneath the gravel.

The man yelled out in dismay and immediately broke out his shovel to dig out the gravel. By the time he reached Florence.... it was too late....

RIP Florence: Bane of Creepers, Hero of the Jungle, Friend of Portal....

My friend got me Amnesia: The Dark Descent for my birthday.

Help.

Just send help.

Now.

My same friend decided (and more importantly, figured out how) to set up a Minecraft server.

So, him and I have been working on our own little world with a couple of other people. It's going rather swimmingly, too. Got a church established to The End and Enderman, and I've become a Skylord.

Let me tell you; even WITH world edit, it is a pain in the ass to move mountains into the sky.

@SirBryghtside: It's fantastic. And it seems to actually have scary moments too.

And dual health bars! D:D

Friend's Minecraft server.

He's made me an admin for the server, and we were dicking around by ourselves late at night recently when no one else was online.

Basically, we made a little underground chamber underneath someone else's construction and filled it up with about 60 or 70 villagers and about a dozen doors.

I shit you not, that was more terrifying of a noise than a Ghast pain noise XD

Crap, haven't been posting on here for a while.

Got tired of Neopets and moved onto other games like Everquest 2, FF3, Super Mario 64 for the DS, and Pox Nora.

Finally got back from uni to play tf2. Got a strange sniper rifle from some dude in a trade server and I left with more than I came in with. People are too generous sometimes.

I have a Strange Direct Hit if anyone wants it.

Beat Quantum Conundrum.

Let me tell ya, that game is one thing.
That game being fully narrated by Discord is another thing entirely.

Also, I hate the Escapist's latest site redesign.

@orangebandguy: Welcome back to the wonderful world of hats! :D

TF2.

Oh god TF2.

Let's just say that it's amazing again.

Feeling the urge to restart a character on Skyrim suddenly.

Downloading the HD textures I for some reason didn't download until now. HOLY HELL, 3 GIGS

@SirBryghtside: Pyrovision goggles with my rocket jumper + market gardener is absolutely terrifying.

Soldier giggling constantly :o

Been fiddling with the Tekkit pack for Minecraft.

Brought up "Tekkit with Duncan" on the Yogscast to help figure out what all this shit does.

I'm in so deep over my head I'm practically in China by now.

Been playing mostly Everquest 2 and got another hero close to level 90. Seems like I should be doing something constructive with my time.

Oh, nothing too major. Just some critical nuclear engineering.

Minecraft is fun with mods :3

Been playing more Tekkit Minecraft. Got Equivalent Exchange focus right now, so I'm pretty much just waiting on dark matter to cook up so I can make some fancy armor.

Also, I just got accepted for the Source Filmmaker Beta :3

(Pages: PREV 1 . . . 12, 13, 14, 15, 16, 17, 18, 19, 20, 21, 22, 23, 24, 25, 26, 27, 28 . . . 32 NEXT)
Topic Index

Reply to Thread

Have an account? Login below:
With Facebook:Login With Facebook
or
Username:  
Password:  

Not registered? To sign up for an account with WarCry:
Register With Facebook
Register With Facebook
or
Register for a free account here