Topic Index
Last thing you did in a game?

Username:Password:
Log In
 (Pages: PREV 1 . . . 9, 10, 11, 12, 13, 14, 15, 16, 17, 18, 19, 20, 21, 22, 23, 24, 25 . . . 38 NEXT)

Viva Pinata Trouble in Paradise. I wish more games were build-style.

Started efficiently mining for diamonds in Mein Kraft.

Diamonds are no longer an issue.

Fallout 3, I found my dad after wandering for ages, and am going to project purity - which I have a bad feeling about, because it sounds like the end of the game. This soon.

@Portal: I'm not playing MineCraft right now, due to how severely 1.6 screwed it up. I don't think I can take another crash death...

Replayed Half Life after watching that fancy new "trailer".

@SirBryghtside: Crash death? Wha?

Oh, and protip: you're about 1/2 or 2/3 of the way through the game.

When explosions and nukes and shit happen, you might wanna save your game before you hit the point of no return.

It took 11 years but I finally beat the original Telefang. Which shows just how seriously I'm taking my exams.

MineCraft, it seems fixed now, which is cool. I've started farming for the first time, and I actually mined for the first time in weeks :P

@Portal: 1.6 made a lot of things go wrong, I died because of one of the glitches and lost a TONNE of stuff - and don't tell me it's never Black Screen of Death'd on you. I got really frustrated at how often I was dying thanks to bugs.

Mein Kraft.

I discovered furniture is easy to make!

@SirBryghtside: You seem to sound like people who bitched about New Vegas back when it came out.

Allegedly full of bugs, but I haven't experienced anything bad.

MineCraft (again) - does anyone else hear a 'knock' sound occasionally? I swear I just hear this sound, like when you hit stone with a tool, all the time at random intervals. It's making the game feel like Amnesia: The Dark Descent :P

@Portal: 1.6 was really the first time (apart from the crashes) that I experienced anything gamebreaking - and he did fix it pretty quickly. The one that killed me was tools breaking for no reason, and powered minecarts didn't push minecarts around :/

Half Life 2.

For teh lulz.

@SirBryghtside: Oh, that tool thing pissed me off during the ONE time I played before he patched it.

Now I have to go diamond hunting again. With ROMANCRAFT!

More pinata tomfoolery. Would be a lot funner if the controls weren't so sluggish.

Minecraft, explored a dungeon I found. Got two Diamond, hella Gold, and found a Mossy Cobble watchamathing with skeletons that I blew up with TNT, getting my first saddle and a Gold Music Disc! :D

@Portal: Yeah, I know he patched it, and that was awesome - but it's his birthday today so I can't say anything bad about him :P

Fallout.

Yay dieing repeatedly.

@SirBryghtside: My birthday too, so bleh.

Did the last chapter of Portal 1 round a friend's out of boredom.

@Portal: Happy birthday for about 20 hours ago!

Played Half Life: Blue Shift, since Neonbob bought it for me.

Fuck, that game was short. And apparently Barney has a man crush on Freeman.

@SirBryghtside: Bleh. Bitter old me doesn't really care much anymore.

Completed Portal 2 for the second time, tried to get some achievements. I got Smash TV, Portrait, Borealis, and Doors. Not as much as I was hoping, but still pretty cool :D

@Portal: Opposing Force is far better, even if the new aliens are ridiculous health tanks.

Gmod.

Friend was over and we goofed around on it a bit.

@SirBryghtside: Blah.

Adrian Shepherd, you must be a badass. Shame it'll be months on end before I hear of his side of Black Mesa.

Wow, I really neglected this place recently. I blame summer vacation and not my own actions in any way.

Anyways, Viva Pinata still. Need to figure out the Parmadillo, brachiosaur, Hoghurts, Pigxie (sic?), and a slew of other malarky.

Did some HL2: Episode 2 again.

Went through it only using crowbar, unless absolutely forced to do otherwise.

That's right. Took down BOTH Antlion Guardians at once with just a crowbar.

HL2:Ep 1 on hard mode. Got a couple achievements for killing antlions wit cars and having Alyx snipe some dudes. Next I'm going to do the one bullet run (on easy, because I'm a wimp).

@Portal: I've always wondered if that was possible :P what difficulty setting?

Gmod.

Mostly just dicking around.

@SirBryghtside: Easy, because I'm a massive pussy :P

More episode 1 - I'm near the end, it's a little shorter than I remember...

TF2.

Crafted myself a Googly Gazer.

I approve of this Double Drop Week :D

@SirBryghtside: Yeah. Episode 1 is a lot shorter than it ought to be.

Finished Episode One's one bullet run. It involved a LOT of radiators, filing cabinets and computers being thrown at zombies :P

Yay! Fallout 3!

The beginning is still as fucking annoying as I remember it!

@SirBryghtside: REAL men only use the crowbar unless forced to do otherwise.

Really fun in the dark elevator room. Trust me.

Too much TF2. I've got about 3 achievements left to get for Sniper, and they're either Huntsman-based or stupid (how are you supposed to taunt-kill?!).

This is what I did.

I was happeh after I killed him :P

@SirBryghtside: Get someone's attention, run around a small hallway's corner, and taunt?

Got that sniper achievement by stabbing a heavy at the gates.

Now I'm bored of TF2.

I am happeh. Oh so happeh.

Then I named it Delicious! :D

MineCraft. Spent a while getting more Black Wool, started off the Luxray.

@Portal: I only need one scrap and one refined to get my first hat...

I hate this game :P

Mein Kraft shit.

@SirBryghtside: You don't know the half of it. This is my third hat drop. I've played 739 hours.

Hat drops are fucking RARE. And to make this one even better: It's a Soldier/Heavy/Medic hat, all of which they look awesome on.

And to make it BEST: This hat is fucking rare as hell.

But don't worry. Just keep playing and eventually you'll go from where I was (Gibus and collecting weapons I still needed), to where I am now.

Been playing a mix of Pox Nora, Team Fortress 2, and Halo Reach. Need to get back on track with the stuff I wanted to do this summer.

Made a paw on my MineCraft Luxray, and got a Green Music Disc!

@Portal: The only bargaining chip I have is my TONNE of crates. Give a refined metal, and I'll give you them all - I think I have about 10?

@SirBryghtside: Just ask for a scrap for all of the crates.

Trust me, it's either that or nothing. They just aren't worth anything.

Loads of TF2. I now have 3 refined metal, so I only need one more.

Um...

How much are description tags worth?

Fallout 1.

Gotta play something in this damn city.

@SirBryghtside: About a reclaimed, last I checked.

(Pages: PREV 1 . . . 9, 10, 11, 12, 13, 14, 15, 16, 17, 18, 19, 20, 21, 22, 23, 24, 25 . . . 38 NEXT)
Topic Index

Reply to Thread

Have an account? Login below:
With Facebook:Login With Facebook
or
Username:  
Password:  

Not registered? To sign up for an account with WarCry:
Register With Facebook
Register With Facebook
or
Registered for a free account here