Topic Index
Last thing you did in a game?

Username:Password:
Log In
 (Pages: PREV 1 . . . 11, 12, 13, 14, 15, 16, 17, 18, 19, 20, 21, 22, 23, 24, 25, 26, 27 . . . 38 NEXT)

Got my graphics card today.

Borderlands, you are now awesome since I can actually render everything now.

Oh, and Old World Blues.
FUCKING. AWESOME.

Completed Metroid Prime 2.

FINALLY.

Think I'll get back to Mass Effect 2 now...

Finished up Old World Blues 100%.

Best. DLC. Ever.
Blows Sheogorath out of the water, or at least makes him work for his throne.

Doom 2 again - beat 2 levels, I think.

I'm not exactly sure what the point in it is now there are no new weapons to find. This game should have ended ages ago.

Beat Dr. Ned's Zombie Island, who is in no way related to Dr. Zed from the other story.

Spoiler alert: He isn't.

Completed Mass Effect 2. BIG endgame spoilers ahead.

Mein Kraft.

About..... 2/3 of my citadel is hollowed out.
The last 1/3 will be tricky, since I have lava, water, and sugarcane fields in that bit :x

The World Ends With You, second week's boss.

Getting random mathematical words yelled at you while trying to beat 6 guys on two different screens is disconcerting.

New Vegas.

Old World Blues is even MORE awesome with Wild Wasteland active :D

BioShock. You were right about the story picking up, but I guess I just don't like the gameplay all that much. It's like they dumped the Vita-Chambers in there because they gave up on trying to make it balanced.

New Vegas.

Got depressed.
Then it crashed.
Go me.

@SirBryghtside: Yeah. Yahtzee's review of it was actually spot-on about them things.

Fucking everywhere with no downside except time wasted.

SirBryghtside:
BioShock. You were right about the story picking up, but I guess I just don't like the gameplay all that much. It's like they dumped the Vita-Chambers in there because they gave up on trying to make it balanced.

Turn them off.

Chi:

SirBryghtside:

Turn them off.

My point was that then the game would be too hard. They made a game that was too hard, then dumped those in for 'balance'. I have no idea how you're supposed to beat a Big Daddy in one life.

I never had much of a problem with them on Normal. Before you get the crossbow and grenade launcher or electric buck they can be a pain, but hacking every turret and camera in sight helps. Ample use of shock on the Bouncers to stop their charges, and telekinesis to send proxy mines back to Rosie. Before trap bolts, your own proxy mines and electric buck it's a battle of attrition.

Although I would spend 30 minutes preparing an area to fight the Big Daddy in it.

To be on topic though, Playing a Cleric (34) and a Rogue (27) in RIFT. Awful good time, I actually cancelled my WoW account to play it. Not the best MMO ever, but it's the best made and Trion seems committed to a somewhat aggressive content patch campaign, they've already added three end-game raids and a slew of other options since the release in March. Still just waiting for TERA, SW:TOR and/or GW2.

Mein Kraft.

Played on a friend's server. Working on this place of his called St. Creeper's.
It's actually pretty badass. Creeper faces in the walls.... glowstone floors...... a waterfall coming out of a gold creeper face..... a mossy cobblestone creeper embedded into the roof.....

Still coming along. Still getting badass.

TF2. Starting to get bored of it - every time I get a new weapon that I think will make me love a class, it ends up sucking...

Still, I'm getting better as Pyro.

Borderlands.

My Hyperion sellout is going rather well. They make pretty shit shields though :x

@SirBryghtside: Really, most of the unlocks are pretty crap. Vanilla is almost always the better choice, aside from certain items like the Degreaser or the Ubersaw.

Episode 2, trying to do Chompski run on Hard mode. It's the first time I've replayed a HL game on Hard mode and it's been noticeably more difficult.

TF2.

Portal Maniac has found: a hat!
Aww hell yea-
FFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFF-

@SirBryghtside: Be a man and crowbar that shit :P

VVVVVV. The patch is AWESOME.

Spent the whole day making an awesome level in the new editor. I'm half-done, and it's shaping up to be really cool.

@Portal: I'm on the Double-Guardian bit now, and have therefore confirmed my suspicions that you are insane :P

Also, get the Humble Indie Bundle 3. I haven't, but it has VVVVVV in.

Worth it.

Borderlands

Oh boy filler! :D

@SirBryghtside: It's actually pretty easy, if you know when to spring and strafe.
Crowbar goes straight through the Guardian's armor :P

Finished my level in VVVVVV.

It's really, really cool.

Borderlands.

After finishing all the DLC for my first playthrough..... I am hilariously overleveled for the second playthrough.

Recommended level for this quest: 36.
My level: 47.

@SirBryghtside: I'd try it out, but I don't own the game :>

Oblivion, had the revelation that the reason I've been thinking it was awful all these years is because Mage is the only good class.

@Portal: http://www.humblebundle.com/

.... Borderlands, I think?

I am literally punching rakk out of the fucking sky.

@SirBryghtside: I'd rather not insult them with my hilariously lowballing payment.

Got a bit further in Episode 2, and I:

-Finished off the Guardian with the crowbar
-Ran over a Hunter to kill it
-Realised how ridiculously hard the Gnome achievement is on Riding Shotgun. Thank GOD I got past that bit.

Minecraft.
St. Creeper's Cathedral.

Made my embassy and put a glowstone creeper face by the entrance to the cathedral :3

@SirBryghtside: Toldya you could do it.

Lots of TF2. I realised that I should probably stop playing Arena, because I'm totally awesome at every other mode.

Doublecross + Compression Blast = Best. Pyro. Ever.

Borderlands.

Oh, if I thought the Lance were fucktards on the first playthrough...

@SirBryghtside: Get out of Arena mode unless you're on a Saxton Hale server.

It.... really loses its charm fast.

More VVVVVV. Realised that 90% of user levels suck.

Also, I WANT THE SKYRIM HAT SO MUCH D:

TF2.

I am disappoint with the Pip-Boy PDA.

@SirBryghtside: Buy Skyrim on Steam! :D

Or, whore yourself out online for someone that'll buy it for you.

TF2, managed to top the leaderboard as Pyro, then promptly lost it at team scramble.

Why do Medics get so many points D:

Also found someone on the XKCD forums with the hat. Listed all my spare stuff, awaiting response.

@Portal: It's called the 'Collectors Edition' :P

I doubt I'm going to be able to buy it, though... it costs way too much... still, I'd like a physical copy.

And I'm going to be away for the next ~10 days. So... bye!

TF2.

Lawl I sucked today on the Saxton Hale server.
Maybe I'll try some more New Vegas...

@SirBryghtside: Medics get points for each kill their patients get, along with every team mate they extinguish and Uber they pop out.
A good Medic heals everyone, and so pretty much gets points for almost everything the team does :>

And unless that guy is extremely wealthy or you're offering both hats/rare weapons/whatever, I doubt you'll get it.

bai

Back.

Probably TF2, moar Pyro training. My main problem right now is that I'm addicted to compression blast.

I'm amazing at reflecting now - I can literally run straight at a soldier and reflect it on the move (not quite so good with demos, though) - but every time I come within range of someone, I instinctively blast them away. It's a really stupid tactic...

@Portal: The guy said he didn't want the hat, but no response anyway.

And I've decided not to buy the Skyrim CE, it's just pointless. Plus my local store isn't stocking it, God knows why.

Uhhh..........

Dunno. Been a couple days. School started, and 4 AP classes at once is a fucking gift from god.

I think it was New Vegas on my evil as fuck OP from the start character. Dead Money, I think?

(Pages: PREV 1 . . . 11, 12, 13, 14, 15, 16, 17, 18, 19, 20, 21, 22, 23, 24, 25, 26, 27 . . . 38 NEXT)
Topic Index

Reply to Thread

Have an account? Login below:
With Facebook:Login With Facebook
or
Username:  
Password:  

Not registered? To sign up for an account with WarCry:
Register With Facebook
Register With Facebook
or
Registered for a free account here