Topic Index
Last thing you did in a game?

Username:Password:
Log In
 (Pages: PREV 1 . . . 16, 17, 18, 19, 20, 21, 22, 23, 24, 25, 26, 27, 28, 29, 30, 31, 32 . . . 41 NEXT)

Getting back into semi-serious TF2 play.

I..... has the community actually gotten this bad?
Engineers that don't know how to shoot?
Soldiers that stand still when they attack?
Medics that don't know what an Uber is?
In general acting as though they didn't even know what game they're playing?

@Portal Maniac: YOU CAN SHOOT AS AN ENGI?!

OT: Also had fun times with my main in EQ2. Hilarious invulnerability and all that.

Skyrim

Sweet Jesus titty cinnamon fuck

Being a mage character, in tandem with Deadly Dragons installed, almost made Alduin on the Throat of the World impossible.
He one-hit. My. DREMORA LORD.

@oppp7: It's hilarious though. He was an Engie that would walk around our base with his shotgun out.
Not shooting at all. Or building at all. Or doing anything.

Skyrim, went through a Dwemer ruin to get the cogs for that one guy who I'm pretty sure is trying to make Keening.

Keening.

KEENING.

@SirBryghtside:

...make Keening

Don't be so absurd. Only the Dwemer themselves knew such powerful crafting and magickal secrets to make something to control the heart of a god.

You're half right though :3

More Skyrim, currently mashing my face on the keyboard at how hard it is to keep my 'no fast travel' rule in check.

I just want to get Keening, why are you making me go on tonnes of fetch quests D:

Started Arena at last.
Took FOREVER to even learn the bloody controls. THEN get used to the awkward arrow-pad-only-while-still-needing-mouse setup. THEN I finally got to the portal thing. THEN got killed by wolves. IN THE TOWN.

Probably not gonna play many more games today or tomorrow since I'm feeling sorta sick. Not seriously, at least.
But I will on Saturday. Gonna be playing Half Life for most of the day.

@SirBryghtside: Trust me, it will all be worth it for that sexy 40 seconds or so

@Portal Maniac: You should have taught him the ways of the herd how to play. Like an apprentice. Complete with him turning evil and having to kill him because the fate of the world depends on it, causing you to lose faith in the world and realize some generic depressing realization about the horrors of humanity right before the credits roll.

OT: Got my celestial dragon in Guild Wars. I'm not sure why though.

After finally getting Keening, had an urge to play Morrowind - playing as my first mage, did a bunch of Guild quests. Was fun, but I need better spells - still running off bloody Fire Bite :/

Oh, and the main reason I stopped playing Skyrim for now is this.

Look at the compass.

I hate Falmer...

Finished up some stuff in Guild Wars. Got to help a noob today. All my sin needs is 2 more white dyes and his armor (and him in general) will be complete.

I also painted him multiple colors, took screen shots, and made a shitty MS Paint cutout picture of him as several Power Rangers. It's now my background.

Skyrim: No-lifed that game to insane amounts and now have an almost level 77 character.

Where'd my January go? ._.

More Skyrim - beat Alduin (the first fight), and am doing the truce quests this time round.

I think that's a good enough excuse to find out what horses are like :D

Random Guild Wars schinanigans. The game started collapsing in the wake of their update though. Currently running a scan to speed this thing up.

Completed Skyrim as my lesbian mage character. Postmortem?

The reason I keep calling her the lesbian mage character is because that was my original character idea. Just to mess around after the semi-serious roleplaying of Danzil Stormweaver. And so I created Lucy, who completed the College, and then the Companions so she could marry Aela the Huntress.

And doing that... it changed things.

Seeing as Aela could follow me around, I decided to use her to check out what the companion system was like. And she saved my neck so many times that despite her 3 lines of dialogue, plus a yawn, I started to feel a weird kind of connection to her. My lesbian mage was still very much a lesbian mage, but it was less about being a lesbian and more about loving Aela.

So when it came to Season Unending, I let her rest at home, after months of service. I rode my horse to the edges of Skyrim, before meeting the Greybeards at High Hrothgar to settle the truce. And when I returned, I took her with me, on one last adventure, to fight Odahviing. We succeeded, and I had to venture on my own.

And it was only when I was in Skuldafn, getting roundhouse kicked by Draugr, I realised just how dependant I was on her.

But I persevered. I got to the portal, I beat Alduin, just to see her face again. And once that was done, I was on the peak of the Throat of the World, with Paarthurnax. I had a small hope that she would run up to me, meet me at the top of the mountain as she had when I left the jail at the end of The Forsworn Conspiracy... but she didn't. The dragons said their piece, and I went back to High Hrothgar to talk to Arngeir.

Again, he went into his speech. Again, I flashbacked to Azura. But this time, halfway through, I heard a familiar yawn from behind me.

OH WAIT I LIED I JUST SPENT THE LAST 4 HOURS KILLING MY BRAIN CELLS ON CALL OF DUTY 4 BEST GAME EVAR >.>

Oh god what did that scan do to my computer. Either Windows defrag or Spybot S&D did something to TF2 and I'm getting lag now. Used to just be framerate issues, but that's probably my laptop.

@SirBryghtside: Chet, you really gotta stop playin' high, man. Shit's messin' with your K/D.

Finally got a hat drop in over a year. It was the french hat for spy, which is good since my name is Failspy but I didn't have a pure spy hat yet. Also crafted one a bit before that, which was just that sandvich box for heavy.

I have returned to the glorious world of Vvardenfell, thanks to the Morrowind Overhaul project thing FINALLY going 2.0 and becoming AUTO INSTALL. Sexy in a sex can made of sextacular sex-like objects.
Used for sex.

Currently doing combo-work for both the Tribunal temple and House Hlaalu. Currently getting my stronghold papers underway.
Because Uncle Crassius said I was a good boy :3

Pox Nora stuff since the next expac is probably in the next few weeks.

@Portal Maniac: Try playing a dedcated healer.

And then speed run.

Forcing myself to finish Ocarina of Time, and am at the final boss's gate. Fought him once, and ran out of magic points that you can't regenerate. Had to sit there while he killed me three times.

@SirBryghtside: You generally want to have 1-2 magic potions because of that. I'm not sure why that mechanism was put in there either.

OT: Fun times with Pox Nora. God damn they need to revamp the gold system...

Played TF2 on 2Fort. Been playing SHIT lately.

So I was bouncing anywhere from shit to mediocre with pretty much battle-Gunslinger-Widowmaker Engie and the Attendant-Flaregun Pyro.

Got the Sticky Jumper for 1 rec. Proceeded to screw around on the trade server for about half an hour.

Oh, and I finally managed to snag Pokémon Trading Card Game on eBay for around Ł5. That's going to keep me occupied for a while :D

Played mostly Pox Nora. New expansion today (any minute now), so kinda excited.

And for the people who don't care about Pox Nora (aka everyone but me): TF2 with no item server. People who say it's like the console version have never played the console version.
Or the build under the ground because Valve doesn't even bug fix it version.

This thread is now augmented.

Blah blah blah Pox Nora...

@Portal Maniac:

Beat the Science Club in Pokémon Trading Card Game. It's definitely as good as I remember.

BUT THAT'S NOT IMPORTANT BECAUSE RAYMAN GORRAM ORIGINS HAS JUST BEEN ANNOUNCED ON STEAM!

>Sees Minecraft 1.2 is out
>Doubled building height
Hmmm.... I suppose I can finally make my tower into a proper citadel now.
>Launches world named 'Nirn'
>Must convert
>Minecraft: Converting world to Anvil

NOOOOO NOT ANVIL
I WANT ALL OF NIRN DAMMIT D:

Wait... HOLY SHIT SIGNATURES ARE GONE! How did I just notice this?

OT: Pox Nora expansion trading retardation. God I suck at this.

Minecraft. With MOBS ENABLED
THAT'S RIGHT
THE BIGGEST MINECRAFT PUSSY IS PLAYING WITH MOBS ON
AND NOT DYING NEARLY AS MUCH AS ONE WOULD EXPECT

@oppp7: Didn't even notice. Signatures are nothing more than unnecessary space that no one even gives a toss about.

Completed Ocarina of Time after about 2 1/4 years.

It was alright.

Same stuff as usual. Might go play something new but not sure what. Anyone know any interesting freeware games?

Touched back into Skyrim for a bit.

Got a few new shiny mods. Primarily, cloaks as a new clothing slot, no shout cooldown time, and this sexy home.

Also, made a new character specifically for the new shouting abilities.

His name is Aurelio. His voice shall be the last voice you hear before you die.

Played tf2 during a lecture.

>.>

Pokemon stuff. Trying to get a good moveset on my Seadra. Requires me to breed it from a Dragonite if I want outrage. Or a Remmoraid[sic] if I want signal beam. Plus I'd have to do this for Horsea and Kingdra (the latter requires an item that can get me a legendary in generation 4). In the end it was decided to leave the decision up to a future me (AKA fuck this bloated shit).

And now for 5 FPS TF2.

The last thing I seriously did was just some TF2 idling for teh lulz.

Really, I've just been too busy reading to play games. Partially for my English class, and partially because I find what Michio Kaku writes about is so damn fascinating.
In fact, I finished and bought a book by him today.

(Pages: PREV 1 . . . 16, 17, 18, 19, 20, 21, 22, 23, 24, 25, 26, 27, 28, 29, 30, 31, 32 . . . 41 NEXT)
Topic Index

Reply to Thread

Have an account? Login below:
With Facebook:Login With Facebook
or
Username:  
Password:  

Not registered? To sign up for an account with WarCry:
Register With Facebook
Register With Facebook
or
Registered for a free account here