Topic Index
Last thing you did in a game?

Username:Password:
Log In
 (Pages: PREV 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12, 13, 14, 15, 16 . . . 38 NEXT)

No, got something else planned for Christmas.

Lets just say there are some games I'm getting.

I see....Actually I don't follow.

What games will these be?

Right, which one of you is the one known as Bright_side?

Someone's trying to add me on steam...

Edit: Don't worry, found them.

And the last thing I did in game was play engineer in TF2, but my sentries kept blowing up because a load of other engineers came and stole all of my dispenser's metal >:(

Dicking around on Gmod. Managed to crash the game with noclip :L

@Sir Bryghtside: Never build too far away from metal, and unless you WILL be under direct fire very soon, upgrade your dispenser once your sentry gets to level 2.

I got killed by lava in Minecraft >.>

But before that I got a 94 kill streak in TF2. :3

Goddamn, didn't play a single game since Friday. Webcomics...

@orangebandguy: I plan on getting 29+ games for Christmas by exploiting that 3 for 2 deal at Gamestop.

@Sir:I plan on getting New Vegas, and some other shit on Steam.

OT: Had a gander at Day of Defeat once more.

Pretty much replaced Guild Wars with Warlords Battlecry 2.

@Portal: Thanks for that ;) I do always build near metal, but that was just aggravating... I had a level 3 sentry, dispenser, and teleport, and when my sentry gets attacked I can't repair it.

That really hacked me off >:(

Anyway, I've been trying to install mods for Morrowind - it's a challenge, but I'll get there :P

My Demon Pyromancer is now capable of taking down bases on his own.

Where and why are the 2 spellings of demon/daemon?

@oppp7: I'm pretty sure that it's to do with closer to the Latin thingy or whatever... there's a symbol that's like 'AE' but merged together, so that's probably what it's about, the 'e' being the English equivalent.

TL;DR: Wiki it :P

Anyway, I came close to breaking my computer with Morrowind mods. I think I'll start reading the help sections first XD

That's why I don't DL mods usually. 'Cept Warcraft 3 mods, but I don't play that that much anymore.

Also generic Demon guy killing everything...

I modded my UT2004 to extremes.

I must have had over 1000 skins and extra weapons for that game.

Last minute school work has kept me from most games. Might play a little Dekaron tonight. We'll see.

Rage-quit from TF2 for various reasons. One of them being that all of the humans were going Heroic and hiding in various places, hoping to be lucky.

Pretty hard to be lucky when you have a rage-Heavy beating the shit out of you, eh?

@Sir Bryghtside: Perhaps you ought to consider building away from the usual spots if you have so many Engies then?

It really pisses people off when there are 90 sentries, and none of them in places that are expected :P

OMG guys, I just played the most AWESOME 2 single player matches of Warlords. The first was this guy with a narrow passage to his base and he kept sending shit at me and had towers in the way, so I spammed back and forth with him until I got my titan (overpowered unit you can only get once per match). I used the titan for a bit, killing everything ever. Meanwhile my hero was standing somewhere else doing nothing. After his titan was dead and most of the towers were gone I sent my titan to wipe out his resources. I also assassinated his hero with the titan, which was awesome. Since my titan could fly I could easily wipe out most of his resouces. After that I sent in my army to kill his base, which they totally did. He couldn't build anything anymore so it was easy. I didn't even lose my titan. The second match was even more intense, and I was fighting Orcs instead of Dwarves. I got his hero early on when my hero stopped being useless or converting and used the ice spells to kill them. Then the game was once again spam against spam. My wisps could keep him back but his armies were like totally impenatrible. I could barely get past the towers he had when I would hit guy wall. After a while I decided to hit his resources again. It was easier because the map was like all spread out and such, and he had few of the resource places captured. But still he kept sending stuff so I had to get a titan again. Now, you're probably wondering why I didn't just spike his mains. That's because him and the dwarves guy had like 5 each! It was crazy. So I sent most of my guys to the below his base, where he didn't tower as much. It also let me guard my resource buildings from converting. My guys and my titan went in and killed everything they could, which included his main resources. After that he died pretty easily, but some of the last units were hard to find for victory. Sweetest ever.

TL;DR: I dropped some acid and played Halo 3.

Half-Life 2 on Hard, I jumped across some water on Route Kanal or whatever it's called.

@Portal: Good idea... hey, we still haven't played our match yet!

Finally got back to Dekaron. I should probably tell the Warcry peoples that 2Moons has shut down.

I played a bit of TF2, and got my first piece of Scrap Metal! Hooray!

I also shot Root :P

About to go do some more Dekaron or Warlords. Not sure which.

I also need to get back to Everquest 2 Extended. I need more time for everything...

Woo! Sandvich Heavy in Zombie Fortress.
*nom*

@Sir Bryghtside: Yes. Yes it is.

And when you said you share your profile with your brother, I made a mental note to go hands-off on conversation starters. You'll have to message me first to start it :L

Why don't you guys get into the holiday spirit?

@Portal: Oh, right... :P

You seem to be playing it now, so let's go!

Anyway, the last thing I did was...

I thin I killed a TF2-style spy on Super Scribblenauts XD

Dark Elves suck on Warlords. Luckily, my hero seems to be getting good enough that that won't matter in the long run.

I failed to join a game with Portal Maniac :P

Lesse......

Brief dicking around on New Vegas. Just couldn't get into it tonight for some reason.

@oppp7: I am! I scammed some idiot on TF2 today with my Festive crate XD

@Sir Bryghtside: You can blame me forgetting I was going Christmas shopping today on that :P

@Portal Maniac: U scamed peepole? Im going to get butthert and angry over it and overreact to this at you. (Sorry, still working off the effects of those videos.)

People in my guild did that, and they weren't even the ones that got screwed.

Anyways, not sure what you did or the severity, but conning is bad m'kay? I'm very disappointed in you.

@oppp7: What?
It was ONLY a Festive crate!

..... Which I traded away for a refined :P

@Protle Mannihic: Bleh blah feh. Don't play TF2 enough to know what a festive crate is.

OT: My Dark Elf hero has gained the ability to summon 4 succubi (powerful air units) with 1 spell, which she can spam. And her mana regenerates rapidly.

Ya, she isn't worthless anymore...

Just traded some stuff and messed with my TF2 backpack.

@overpppppp5927502: You should play more.
And it's basically a new thing that is only available for a limited time.

@That guy: I might, but over the break.

OT: Still playing with the overpowered hero.

Hm...... got interrupted in Zombie Fortress with a complex trade (due to the other person's lack of being able to type cohesively), which ultimately resulted in me getting a good deal of crates (two of which Festives), a Soldier token, a Holy Mackerel, a Troublemaker's Tosslecap, all in exchange for a vintage Medic mirror, a scrap metal, and two spare weapons.

@That gun: NAO

Played that Hedge game. Studying too much to play real games.

@ksjrhiudrgjkf: NO U!

Played some Stick War since my classwork was done with.

You ought to try it if you are prepared to lose about an hour of your life.

@Dic Soupcan: I will eat you.
:D

Woo, worst of my finals done! THE WORLD IS MY OYSTER AND I'M GONNA RAPE IT!

@Hmm mmmhmmm mmmm: I might play some holiday TF2. Try for a few hats. Which ones are the most prestegious?

(Pages: PREV 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12, 13, 14, 15, 16 . . . 38 NEXT)
Topic Index

Reply to Thread

Have an account? Login below:
With Facebook:Login With Facebook
or
Username:  
Password:  

Not registered? To sign up for an account with WarCry:
Register With Facebook
Register With Facebook
or
Registered for a free account here