Topic Index
Last thing you did in a game?

Username:Password:
Log In
 (Pages: PREV 1 . . . 22, 23, 24, 25, 26, 27, 28, 29, 30, 31, 32, 33, 34, 35, 36, 37, 38 NEXT)

Back to Morrowind again, was letting KotOR 2 install in the background. Completed my Stronghold, did the Ashlander Tribes mission, and now have just got to become Hortator of Hlaalu and Redoran and smash Dagoth Ur in the face until I can finally go back to the Temple.

Feel like playing Skyrim, but then again exams.

More or less did everything I can on Solstheim. Still have a few bits of housekeeping to pull off before I'm done-done there, but for the most part I should be good.

Main questline for it feels less of the Dragonborn doing things, and more of Hermaeus Mora doing things while you're in his presence.

Beat Brick Breaker on my phone.

I have no idea why I did that.

After cleaning up my room and shit since my new PC desk arrived yesterday (it's sex-tastic, by the by), I found my old Pokemon Diamond copy. It says I hadn't played it since December of 2010. Yikes.

So I deleted the save (it was pretty much boring end-game anyways) and decided to play through using Pokemon that I've never really thought of using much. Chose Turtwig, Psyduck, and Geodude up to the first gym battle so far.

Just a bit of MineCraft, searching for leather to make bookcases. I really don't like the new method of creature spawning :/

Played some League with a friend and his friend, who had just started playing a week ago.

Helping him get into the game as of now.

Beat this thing. That's like 2 days of my life I'll never get back :P

Playing some Feed the Beast with a couple friends of mine. We're using the Mindcrack pack.

Holy mother of zeppelin, Batman, those fuckers are hard to control

Exams overed so I started a new Oblivion character yesterday. Can't be bothered to not fast travel, playing a Redguard Heavy Armor/Long Blade warrior called Dave (plus a bit of alchemy because screw paying for potions).

Already level 16, kitted out in half Ebony, Grand Champion of the Arena and Guildmaster of the Fighters.

I have way too much time on my hands.

More Feed the Beast.

I made me a big manor made of all the different types of wood I have in the middle of a swamp. Found a testificate village to the north, so I went up there and zombie proofed it.
Just call me Mayor Goodrich.

@SirBryghtside: Bitch please

Level 19 now, powering through Main Quest which took me on an exciting adventure to get the Mace of Molag Bal, a Daedric quest that involved dropping a mace, stripping naked and waiting a bit. Oblivion is such an impressive game.

Sodding off to France for a week, bai

Moar League. Played with friends. Thoroughly stomped the first game, got utterly stomped the second.
Totally because I wasn't Astronautilus. Calling it now.

And why isn't Spirit Guard Udyr out yet I want it so badly oh god why

Ran through an Oblivion gate without fighting anyone to pick up the Sigil Stone. Figured that if I'm going to finish Main Quest soon (about to open the Bruma gate) I should grab those for fun. The Anvil one I just did was pretty big, but I still managed to clear it quickly.

Went back to Borderlands 2 on an impulsive whim after purchasing Krieg and Tiny Tina's Dragonborn Murderbridge.

In short:

Krieg is OP-ass motherfucker bicycle
Tiny Tina's Tower Defense Bloodbath is amazing and has the best ending evar
MISTER TORGUE FLEXINGTON IS NOW SECOND BEST NPC OF ALL TIME

Even more Oblivion. I'm like level 27, have full Magic Resistance and only need one thing to finish off my full melee reflect, to the point where I killed a Land Dreugh by holding down block. I speedran like all the Oblivion gates ever before finishing main quest, saving and reloading to get the right sigil stone. Just entered the gates of madness to hop over to New Sheoth and start on Shivering Isles.

I don't even like Oblivion D:

Got me Spirit Guard Udyr the moment I woke up after finding out it's live

I do not regret this purchase whatsoever

Tried to monopolise TF2 with the money from selling trading cards.

Just need to find someone who sells Description Tags and I'll be happy.

Edit: Bought trading cards instead, seems to work better - more people have them. Got about 6 refined from nothing so far.

Bought, played, and completed Metro Last Light. Excellent game; just yes.

Then I found out that it comes with a free copy of Metro 2033 the book, so I'm reading that through at the moment. What I've read so far is excellent (other than translation issues, but those are only minor).

@SirBryghtside: The entire Steam community market just utterly baffles me. People are actually buying this shit.

I made a solid $15 during the sale from selling cards and TF2 stuff, then bought my friend Kerbal just because he wanted it. With the free money.
It's so silly.

Installed Harry Potter and the Chamber of Secrets for luls, got to the dueling club and got enough beans to buy out Hogwarts. Actually a pretty good game still.

@Portal: I beat Metro 2033 the other day from Steam sale - damn good game, even if I did have to turn my graphics down a bit so my lame computer could deal with it :P

While reading through Metro 2033, I decided to play through the game side-by-side while doing so.

What I learned is that they're so vastly different, they can hardly be called the same thing. I mean dayum.

Also I might be reading Game of Thrones now k

@SirBryghtside: If you go for Last Light, you'll definitely need to turn that shit down (and disable Physx which is active on default for some raisin; it's super extremely intensive).

Imagine 2033, then make all the good things better, and the bad things good (especially the awkward 3rd-person cutscene stuff, the war-born looking eyes, and general awkwardness like that). Honestly it makes 2033 look mediocre compared to it.

Realised I wasn't really enjoying gaming, so I'm going back to stuff - obvious fallback was Morrowind, been doing the Temple for around 3 hours. Also feel like playing through Half-Life 2 again, it's been far too long.

Did some League with my friends and had a rather hilarious joke-game with them

We were a premade of 4 all on Skype and were matched up with a random person. We all pretended to take normal characters and such (Draven, Taric, etc) at first. Then, once the random declared their roll and locked in, we all said in the team chat "THE LORD HAS CHOSEN!" and picked similar roles with the same summoner spells.

Ended up as the random picking Vi, so we went Wukong, Darius, Sion, and Pantheon at the last second. So many lulz were had.

We all bought exactly what the Vi was buying for items, and only those items, and throughout the entire game we were saying things like "Excellent decision, my lord!" and "We shall burn these heretics, my lord!" and "I HAVE FAILED YOU MY LORD!" when I was we were dying a wee bit

My birthday again, so annual Portal playthrough. Took me 62 minutes, slightly annoyed I missed the hour mark :(

Fired up Dark Souls again because a friend is getting into it now.

It makes me so sad ;~;
EDIT: Those fragments in the middle are spoilers you can open, trust me
Dammit Kross

Did episode 3 of the Walking Dead - just taking it one at a time, figured that because I'm leaving for Uni soon I'll wrap up any short games I've got left on this desktop and transfer the rest to the laptop I'm taking away. Only a couple of weeks left now.

Beat Dark Souls again. Kindled every bonfire to max, got as much shit done as I could, I even beat Kalameet for the first time ever!

Plus I lost a good 100,000 souls in NG+ because embarrassing failure. Good times.

And now classes have begun for me (today in fact), so I'm likely to not be having much updates other than League of Legends shenanigans for a good while.

Finished The Walking Dead - it was good, but all moral choice-centric games I've ever played seem to have the final segment just making it really obvious that none of your choices ever mattered. Fallout: New Vegas is probably the only exception, just because it didn't pretend to have any real consequence past the slideshow.

Been playing A Machine for Pigs when I've had the time and also night (not often together).

I imagine I'm 1/2 - 2/3 of the way through. So far:

The Dark Descent >>>>>>>>>>>> Machine of Pigs
I won't ever buy another China Room game

Blech

Bit of TF2, haven't really wanted to game recently - moved up to Uni last week. Just been going out a lot to be honest - I'll get back into games eventually, but for now it's just kind of nice having a social life :P

Kinda did the Saints Row 4 thing

Better than what I expected and surprisingly enough ties back into the last three games pretty well

Still disappointed by the entire lack of even mentioning half the new folks of the last game though

Beat Veni Vidi Vici on VVVVVV on my new 3DS :D totally ready for Pokemon X and Y now, only a week and a half!

My friend bought me Jarvan IV out of the blue yesterday.

So far my favorite thing about him is:

Flash! E! Q! ULTIMATE!

Played a level of Brood War that took me 2-3 hours to complete. I can't tell if it's supposed to take that long or just that I suck.

...probably the latter.

A mix of Bioshock 2 and Surgeon Sim 2013 again

I like how my absolute rarest achievement on my entire Steam profile..... is for flipping a spoon.

Beat Super Hexagon.

Took me 360 seconds, or 19 hours depending on how you slice it. Bloody hell.

(Pages: PREV 1 . . . 22, 23, 24, 25, 26, 27, 28, 29, 30, 31, 32, 33, 34, 35, 36, 37, 38 NEXT)
Topic Index

Reply to Thread

Have an account? Login below:
With Facebook:Login With Facebook
or
Username:  
Password:  

Not registered? To sign up for an account with WarCry:
Register With Facebook
Register With Facebook
or
Registered for a free account here