Topic Index
Last thing you did in a game?

Username:Password:
Log In
 (Pages: PREV 1 . . . 13, 14, 15, 16, 17, 18, 19, 20, 21, 22, 23, 24, 25, 26, 27, 28, 29 . . . 38 NEXT)

TF2 again, ran out of item drops. Still, managed to sort out my inventory properly and get the Family Business and Disciplinary Action. Awesome.

@Portal: Paper Mario? On PC?! You're a pirate, I say! *hits report button 60 times* :P

L4D2.

Tried out a couple of custom maps. Check my Steam screenshots for the longer one.

@SirBryghtside: It's not pirating if I owned it. Because then, it's technically just transferring the property I already have onto a different medium just to keep it relevant in today's fast-paced technological world.

So no, perfectly legal. Albeit clunky as fuck with a keyboard.

Decided to play BioShock again. I've got to the halfway point or whatever, just after you kill Ryan - and I don't hate it so much any more! It has legitimately picked up!

Doubt it'll last, though :P

Minecraft. Went onto one of my local servers and found the map had been changed.

Challenge accepted.

Oh god a creeper oh god fall damage oh god lava everywhere oh god ENDERMEN

@SirBryghtside: Toldya so

TF2, but I'm getting bored of it - I think it'll be the last time I'll play on it in a while. Managed to get another weapon at least (Boston Basher).

@Portal: Still doesn't excuse the horrible design generally, where for the last section I was wandering around on low health and hypo but with hundreds of dollars.

Plus, I've managed to work out as failsafe tactic against any normal enemy. When I'm low on plasmid, I just wrench an enemy to get back hypo (thanks to Bloodlust). Seeing as the only thing I ever do is zap-wrench-rinse-repeat, it's pretty much a game breaker :P

New Vegas.

Getting my characters ready for Lonesome Road tomorrow :3

waitwut

@SirBryghtside:

I was wandering around on low health and hypo but with hundreds of dollars.

Vending machines. That is all.

Moar BioShock, just going through some corridors.

@Portal: dystryh time. How is that hard to read?!

And I would have, if there were any. And I couldn't be bothered to backtrack hundreds of miles to find one.

Finished Lonesome Road.

Pretty good ending, I think. Feels..... weird finally having that 4-DLC-long story wrapped up.

@SirBryghtside: It's upside down.

Portal Maniac:
Finished Lonesome Road.

Pretty good ending, I think. Feels..... weird finally having that 4-DLC-long story wrapped up.

@SirBryghtside: It's upside down.

All the New Vegas DLC plots tie together? That's cool, I've played NV on and off but haven't jumped on any of the DLC yet.

$2 Alpha Protocol on steam for the weekend. It's alright, definitely not full-price good imo though.

Replayed Uncharted 1&2 for my fiance to watch and for fun. Bioshock 1&2 and Half-Lifes are next probably, for my own enjoyment of course.

Rift continually fails at holding my interest for any sufficient amount of time, and now that DC:UO is going F2P I might cancel my sub.

Happy SW:TOR finally has an official release date. Now they just have to stick to it and let me in beta so I can decide if the game is even worth my time/money.

Got to keep myself busy until RAGE and Dark Souls, ya know?

Moar New Vegas.

Automatically the saddest DLC ever. In existence. Possible.

If you explore and have Wild Wasteland, at least.

@Chi: Yeah, to an extent.

In Dead Money, a badass battle between you and a guy vaguely hinted at is talked about in the end credits.

Honest Hearts, a bit of background about said vague guy, turns out to be a courier. From this, you also could connect him to a certain major plot point to the entire game.

Old World Blues, you actually hear his voice on a couple holotapes (oh gawd sexy), learn how shit flew down so bloody hard in Dead Money, and fills in a lot of unknowns of the DLCs in general if you pay attention.

Lonesome Road, it finally concludes with the stranger, with all the other DLCs mentioned or referenced a few times throughout it. Mostly Old World Blues, because that DLC revolves around a huge factor for a lot of shit.

But they're not just slop a bunch of unrelated stuff together like most other games. Far from it. Each have their own thing, but are quite interconnected.

Well, I went to Eurogamer today, so...

The Elder Scrolls 5: Skyrim.

Heck Yeah!

Started off with an Argonian called Prisonyyyer (because I couldn't understand the XBox keyboard thingy to give him a proper name[which would have been AWESOMSAUR], and then realised I was wasting time). Equipped Iron Armour, war axe in right hand and iron sword in left hand, then ran out, before dying of fall damage after jumping off a waterfall :P

Went back tot the last save, started exploring. Found a town with a farm in and murdered a cow and a chicken - then got attacked by the owner, who I quickly dispatched. Went along a bit and found a person in a house, then talked to her. She got to 'I'm just an old wo-' before I murdered her too :D

Then I went along, aware that my time was running out (we only got 15 minutes) and found a tower filled with bandits, then killed them. Went along a bit, and got to the edge of a mountain, where I paused for a while just to take in the view, because it was so damn beautiful.

Then I got tapped on the shoulder, and my time was up.

Skyrim is awesome. End of.

@Chi: I didn't actually play Rage, but it does look great from what I saw there.

SirBryghtside:
Well, I went to Eurogamer today, so...

The Elder Scrolls 5: Skyrim.

Heck Yeah!

Started off with an Argonian called Prisonyyyer (because I couldn't understand the XBox keyboard thingy to give him a proper name[which would have been AWESOMSAUR], and then realised I was wasting time). Equipped Iron Armour, war axe in right hand and iron sword in left hand, then ran out, before dying of fall damage after jumping off a waterfall :P

Went back tot the last save, started exploring. Found a town with a farm in and murdered a cow and a chicken - then got attacked by the owner, who I quickly dispatched. Went along a bit and found a person in a house, then talked to her. She got to 'I'm just an old wo-' before I murdered her too :D

Then I went along, aware that my time was running out (we only got 15 minutes) and found a tower filled with bandits, then killed them. Went along a bit, and got to the edge of a mountain, where I paused for a while just to take in the view, because it was so damn beautiful.

Then I got tapped on the shoulder, and my time was up.

Skyrim is awesome. End of.

That's pretty much what every preview I've read from magazines/websites was. I'll probably have to reign in my uncontrollable urge to download hundreds of add-ons so I can actually play Oblivion before Skyrim. I think I've only ever done 3 or 4 of the quests in the main storyline.

Monopolised TF2 - got 5 new weapons by trading in crates and stuff. I know only need three weapons that aren't reskins or the jumpers :D

Then ran around killing people with Homewrecker on the trade server for lulz.

@Chi: I actually have a list of stuff (both major and minor) that I don't think anyone else has said much about:

Played a bit of Paper Mario, I believe.

Just got out of Boo's Mansion, going off to investigate Tubba Blubba with Bow :3

@SirBryghtside: "-People really do look good - not hyper realistic, but very far from the Uncanny Valley."

Skyrim is now 100% better than its predecessors.
*slides it up to the top of his Steam wishlist*

This, which might just be a challenger for Big Rigs.

I'm stuck on Herobrine...

TF2. Went trading around a bit.

Sold a duplicate Portal 2 Pin (you know, something that a LOOOOOOT of people got from, you know, Portal 2) for 3 refined.

Crafted that shit together for a Napper's Respite for Micah, and only another reclaimed away from crafting a seconds hat :3

Not sure if I should post this since I'm an outsider, but whatever.
Dragonsphere walked out a door and then it crashed -_-
Also I just noticed there is more spam than actual comments in a day in this place, that's kinda sad.

Hey, I now what would be fun! Playing TF2!

*fails for a bit*

Finally, a new item! Wait, Sun-On-A-Stick? That's one of the ones I needed! What are the chances!

Does better than before - new item drop - heh, it's be hilarious if this was the Diamondback or Short Circuit - nope, just Half-Zatoichi. Well, at least I have a weapon to trade with now.

*continues to play, starts to get into stride as Sniper*

Hey, another drop! Clamheid Mor or however you say it - well, I have 2 weapons now, better start trading...

Tim: Buying Diamondback (2 weapons)

NONE wants to trade with you! *j*

Tim: Hi
NONE: Hi

*trades for Diamondback*

Tim: Now I only have 1 weapon left to get!
NONE: Which one?
Tim: Oh, Short Circuit, but I don't have anything to trade.
NONE: I'll give it to you.

*1 trade later*

I HAVE EVERY WEAPON and only two hats! THIS IS AWESOME!

TF2.

Decided to play on a serious server for once. Thunder Mountain as a Demoman.

Quickly topped the scoreboard on EITHER team. After a couple of rounds, the drop system showed its approval.

Moar TF2, did pretty good as Pyro - definitely my best class.

Also went back to Sniper, and it turns out that I've lost the ability to aim. Gotta practice more...

In other news, I now have 3 weapons, one of which I *tried* to trade with someone, but he couldn't quite grasp the fact that a 1:1 weapon trade is useless.

Friend found a Trophy Belt. Gave it to me for the Micah fund. Traded that for an Engie Cap.
Friend crafted a Gatsby. Gave it to me for the Micah fund.
Couldn't find ANYONE interested in those two, so I crafted them together.

Got a Milkman that's begging for an innuendo from me now :3

Oh, and I now have a strange shotgun & wrench.

Trying to trade the wrench for a strange grenade/sticky launcher or Medigun.

Trying to make a self-repairing house on MineCraft, just finished covering the floor in Obsidian. However, the water that I used to make the Obsidian screwed up all my circuitry...

@Portal: How much are Stranges worth? I can't seem to trade anything away... got 6 weapons right now.

Paper Mario.

Finding the little Yoshis on Lavalava Island.

@SirBryghtside: It varies. Can go anywhere from a reclaimed to several refined.

Depends on how stingy the seller is. Typically straight-from-the-crate sellers want refined+ to pay off their investment.

TF2, managed to get accused of hacking for the first time ever :D

Not for being good, God no!

I was going around on Nucleus Arena as Pyro, and a FaN Scoot had a battle with me. Then he knocked me upwards with the FaN, we had a short aerial battle, and he then knocked me again waaay back onto a platform above the map.

I was on low health, so couldn't jump down, and just stood there with a shotgun. Eventually, Mr. Scoot came back (he was the last guy on his team) and one shotgun to the face won us the match :D

Also, le plug.

Portal 2. Did the co-op DLC with a friend of mine.

TOTALLY didn't see that ending coming :v

Accidentally pulled my first scam on someone.

I gave them a Cloak & Dagger, and asked for two weapons - but you can't exactly refuse it when someone gives you 2 rec in return :O

Paper Mario. Just entered Bowser's Castle.

Realized a decent plot-hole for that section there. Why can't Mario just, you know, take the star boat thing up to where Bowser broke into the castle at the very flippin' beginning? The hole's still there, for Christ's sake!

@SirBryghtside: Seems that I'm starting to rub off on you. Doesn't beat my ultimate scam though.

Sold a Scout and Medic Mask from the Halloween update (like, a couple months after it was over) and a reclaimed for a vintage Medic Mirror.

That's right. Two worthless pieces of trash and a reclaimed for a vintage set-stylish Medic hat.

In episode 2 of SirBryghtside's accidental scams, watch in awe as he innocently gives someone a Half-Zatoichi, only to get an Ubersaw and Strange Eyelander (his first strange) in return!

@SirBryghtside: Just so you know....

You could probably get a refined out of that Eyelander if you try to sell it on the right server. Melee unusuals like that tend to be REALLY hot.

SirBryghtside's accidental scams episode 3: the one that won't be released for another 4 years!

As SirBryghtside goes onto his favourite server to play some arena matches, be amazed as there's some guy giving out free stuff, landing him with 5 weapons, 2 crates, and his first dueling mini-game!

@Portal: If I manage to, I'm definitely spending the metal on an S. Sniper/Axtinguisher. Those are the two classes I like most :D

Don't care about games.

Have 3 seasons of Dr. Who downloaded.

Tennant just got in.

Intersexted.

@SirBryghtside: Actually, you'd probably be able to get a 1:1 trade for either of those.

Quite a lot of BioShock, became a Big Daddy. I'm guessing I'm about 10 seconds away from the end.

And do I like BioShock now? Well... it's not as bad as it was before. Still a decidedly average game, but not as bad.

Oblivion.

Finally fixed that invisible water shit and got me some shinier textures to help take my mind off of the clunky UI that I pray isn't remotely in Skyrim.

Yaaaaay.

Completed BioShock.

Let's just say that when, a couple of hours ago, I decided that I should probably clear up some space on my PC, it was the first to go. This guy mirrors my thoughts so exactly it's actually scary.

Planescape: Torment. Walked through the portal out of the crone's maze into I have no idea where, then stopped playing for the night.

SirBryghtside:
*snip*

I also was not particularly fond of Bioshock.

(Pages: PREV 1 . . . 13, 14, 15, 16, 17, 18, 19, 20, 21, 22, 23, 24, 25, 26, 27, 28, 29 . . . 38 NEXT)
Topic Index

Reply to Thread

Have an account? Login below:
With Facebook:Login With Facebook
or
Username:  
Password:  

Not registered? To sign up for an account with WarCry:
Register With Facebook
Register With Facebook
or
Registered for a free account here