Topic Index
Last thing you did in a game?

Username:Password:
Log In
 (Pages: PREV 1 . . . 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12, 13, 14, 15, 16, 17, 18, 19 . . . 41 NEXT)

New Vegas.

I honestly just noticed. I was a goody two-shoes from the beginning trying to do what I would actually do.

I decided to side with the Legion, and ever since then, I've noted that my behavior has swiftly gone from being a travelling good-doer to a downright asshole prick fucker.

:S

@Portal Maniac: You should go as a neutral character. Mix it up with boring mediocrity!

OT: Pox Nora. Don't play many turn-based strategy games, so I figured I'd try this one. It's alright but I think I need to buy shit to play it for long (which I don't feel like doing).

Binged on Tf2 because my exams are over. :D

Still that turn-based combat game. I'm waiting for either Guild Wars' New Year thing or Pokemon B/W.

Dwarf Fortress.

Due to the recent loss of my hardware, I just crafted a steel axe and let my woodcutter equip it. Then the computer labs closed. Was a brand new fortress because of losing the rest to hardware.

Getting tired of starting over...

Pox Nora. I feel like I should play something else, if only to post something new on here.

Also, I'm starting to think less of Pokemon as a strategy game.

Both Pokemon Heart Gold and Mein Kraft.

So much to do. So much time.

Lost some Starcraft 2, won some Starcraft 2. The usual.

I'm starting to feel like I'll be a Bronze Ranker forever...

I'm starting to feel like I don't mind :)

@SirBryghtside: After seeing how good Koreans are at Starcraft, I'm not even gonna bother getting good at Starcraft.

@Portal Maniac: OMG do you have Deoxys?

OT: Waiting for numerous stuff on various games. The most likely order of updates: Guild Wars, Pox Nora, Pokemon.

Until then I'll play EQ2X, Dekaron, Pox Nora, and anything else that makes me feel like I wasted my life. Maybe I should start something cool...

Downloaded Dwarf Fortress.

I have, so far, looked at 7 faces move around a screen and highlighted some trees.

Was worried by a letter C, which turned out to be a Cougar. He hasn't killed any of my faces, though. I think I'll call him Fluffles.

Now, to work out how to play this game...

I think I'll do a Let's Play :P

@SirBryghtside: Oo, I can do one for several of the games I play. Then we can have a playdate with them and dress them in matching clothes and all kinds of stuff!

OT: You all know what I'm playing.

Lego Racers.

And I can truthfully say that my hatred of Rocket Racer isn't just nostalgia - he's bloody impossible.

And it turns out he doesn't even cheat D:

Edit: just beat him with .68 of a second to spare.

Now I can sleep.

Blah blah Pox Nora...

What should I change my signature to?

Right now, Heart Gold.

Getting my ass handed to me by that fucking CHEATER of a rival.

@oppp7: Mais oui.

@Portal Maniac: I don't speak Japanese. :/

Won 3 matches in a row on Starcraft 2.

I think I might actually see the light at the end of this very bronze tunnel... :)

@SirBryghtside: It's a train coming in the opposite direction. Run.

OT: Dekaron. I have no idea why I play that game.

Mein Kraft.

Waiting for the grass to fully grow in my basement.

Why?
Because I like using grass as a carpet :3

@oppp7: C'était français, bête tête.

Trading crap on Pox Nora. Trade roulette is fun.

@Portal Maniac: La muchacha en la camisa rojo no esta bailando porque ella es blanco. (Think I may have messed that up but whatever)

I WANNA BE THE GUY

'Nuff said.

@oppp7: "The girl in the red shirt not this dancing because she is white" wut

@Portal Maniac: It was supposed to be: "The girl in the red shirt isn't dancing because she is white."

OT: EQ2X.

Minecraft.

Best Idea ever. Nearly complete too :D

@oppp7: Riiiiiiiiiight.....

Half-Life: Blue Shift. Last thing I did was save, and then double-barrel that bloody annoying scientist.

I JUST GOT THE POWER BACK ON!

Edit: Completed the game. It was alright.

Pox Nora.

@Portal Maniac: Why does everyone learn like 3-4 languages?

Metroid Prime 2. I have a vendetta against that game and its insane difficulty.

You just beat a boss? Too bad, you have to beat it 3 times. And if you fail, you go all the way back to the last save point - months ago! -.-'

@oppp7: *shrug* I know a bit of Spanish, GCSE French (i.e. not much), and... um... English.

Yay! I'm average!

@Various polyglots: I know 1.01.

Has anyone else noticed that the front page thing updates slowly?

Played a bit of split screen Blur.

Did the Pox Nora daily things. I think I'm going to go do something important now...

Metroid Prime 2, on another of the INSANE bosses.

This is the only game I've ever ragequit.

@SirBryghtside: I've ragequitted most of them.

OT: Pox Nora. Not sure what to do with my time.
: /

TF2.
Helping a mate with compression blast.
Then gave a different mate a hat.

@oppp7: I only know 1.
Very limited in French.
And am borkedly learning Latin.

@Portal Maniac: Ya but pretty much everyone in the world knows more languages than I do and I have no idea why they learned them.

OT: Does anyone even care about the topic?

Fallout 1. Got shanked to death by a lesser mole rat. Holy shit that game is hard.

Yay for my awesome friends buying me games :3

@oppp7: Probably because the options are not learning a language and losing out because of it?

@Portal Maniac: I guess. Also, do you know how to search for scholarly sources? Everything that comes up on Google Scholar is either 1. Not a fucking link, 2. something that I need to pay for. I can see where scholarly sources would be a good idea, but from what I can tell the system is too fucked to be useful.

OT: Pox Nora.

(Pages: PREV 1 . . . 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12, 13, 14, 15, 16, 17, 18, 19 . . . 41 NEXT)
Topic Index

Reply to Thread

Have an account? Login below:
With Facebook:Login With Facebook
or
Username:  
Password:  

Not registered? To sign up for an account with WarCry:
Register With Facebook
Register With Facebook
or
Registered for a free account here