Topic Index
Playing WoW makes you good with the ladies?

Username:Password:
Log In

apparently the shamens are players in real life............................

unfortunately this site is not working. check out this link once again.

day spa health

It depends for me.. Most of the girls hates gamers because they will spend more time to game than their partner.. I won't believe on that because my girlfriend destroyed my PS3! In the name of!!!!!!

i think so...

What happened to this thread? I knew it.. it's not a good idea to post such articles like that..

We both are like to play games. So, there is not problem with us. I enjoy her company during the game.

CaptRex:
It depends for me.. Most of the girls hates gamers because they will spend more time to game than their partner.. I won't believe on that because my girlfriend destroyed my PS3! In the name of!!!!!!

maybe you dont let your partner play when she wants to. sometimes the girl always finds way to make you notice her. maybe you are over occupied to your game when she was there. if she there let her try want you are doing so she can understand you .

I play WoW and I'm a female. My boyfriend actually introduced me and we had a lot of fun playing together. If she isn't interested though, just don't neglect her, simple as that.

Guess so i think if you Help a Lady Player in WOW i guess that would be a good thing for you.

Topic Index

Reply to Thread

Have an account? Login below:
With Facebook:Login With Facebook
or
Username:  
Password:  

Not registered? To sign up for an account with WarCry:
Register With Facebook
Register With Facebook
or
Register for a free account here