Topic Index
Hello.

Username:Password:
Log In
 (Pages: 1, 2, 3 NEXT)

Wow, so I just found out that The Escapist also owns this site and apparently I can post on here with my Escapist account.

So, what is this forum like?
Tell me what y'all think about it.

edit:
I can also use my signature on this too it seems =/

Welcome to Warcry!

I don't stray into that Escapist thing though. Abit too different for my tastes.

Wow, a lot of the high post count crowd has been coming on here lately.

Welcome!

Escapist folks aren't always welcomed here.

In fact this community has become quite dead, and a lot of hostility towards escapists coming on here helped with that.

Wasn't my fault. I haven't come on here until recently. Hell, I didn't even join until after the worst had passed. Plus, the whole issue was that Escapists were coming in and posting stupid shit for the forum vagabond badge. My posts have been somewhat on topic, as far as I can tell.

plus i havent seen much hostility towards us while ive been here.

oppp7:
Wow, a lot of the high post count crowd has been coming on here lately.

You can blame me for that. I sort of found Warcry as a parallel universe and posted it on PRIATE.

While I'm here, I got that Vagabond badge by posting in this thread. I too was on topic!

I just found out that I could post here too. I know where to come if I ever start playing MMOs.

Welcome to warcry ^_^

Yes, welcome, not that you'll ever come back here. This forum's pretty much dead. It's infested with spambots...

Wow I just found this place and I feel like a idiot for not coming here sooner. So HELLO!

Welcome dear, How are you feeling now?

Wait, orangebandguy, why don't you have a signature?
Edit: Same with you, Lordcutherbon[sic].

Megacherv:
I just found out that I could post here too. I know where to come if I ever start playing MMOs.

Megacherv:

What MMO's do you play?

CaptRex:

Megacherv:

Megacherv:

What MMO's do you play?

Well, none really, except for NFS World

What the hell!!

I just found this place also. I feel new..................

Yeah.. You see it right ^_^...

What exactly is the name for the entire site? Both Warcry and the Escapist?

Berethond:
Yes, welcome, not that you'll ever come back here. This forum's pretty much dead. It's infested with spambots...

What kinda spam bots? :/

The layout here seems similar to the 'Scapist as well actually >.> And yet so different..
(Yeah I just found this place too. I'm already jealous of the signatures. xD)

Edit: Holy crap! I forgot I set a sig ages ago :3

sky14kemea:

Berethond:

What kinda spam bots? :/

The layout here seems similar to the 'Scapist as well actually >.> And yet so different..
(Yeah I just found this place too. I'm already jealous of the signatures. xD)

Edit: Holy crap! I forgot I set a sig ages ago :3

The "BUY WOW GOLD" ones, mostly.

And I think I have the best signature ever :D

*pokes head in* Fancy. Maybe I should pop in here sometimes as well. :o

*waves*

Ignore mrcheese. He's a noob.

Goodbye there. Nice job on taking a lot of the other bigwigs with you that think they're hot shit and have bigger egos than Seto Kaiba.

Anywho, more empty than Vault 106 is full of sane people. And that is empty.

Yes, I am aware that I am basically at a funeral just to spit on the corpse, why do you ask?

It's me oppp7 and CaptRex. That's it.

And yeah, it's a lot nicer without the rampant egos on TE. But tbh I only really post in Tf2 group so it's not really a problem.

So wait, how many people did leave the Escapist forever (I'd make a joke about forever being code for a week, but I have a good friend on here that that describes)?

@oppp7: From my understanding, Furburt, Hubilub, a handful of the cultists in Priate, and a couple others that I can't remember the name of.

@Portal Maniac: Feh, never really talked to them much, so it's no skin off my back.

@oppp7: Just glad to see that a lot of the "celebrities" have packed up shop and gone elsewhere. Opens up a lot of space for new opinions and such.

Plus, it plays perfectly into that plan I've got going. You know the one.

@Portal Maniac: The one where we take over or the one with steak sauce and vodka?

@oppp7: BOTH
>:D

@Portal: Nothing maniacal about that.

So what's the first part of this 'take over Warcry' plan? Make new topics or post forever?

@oppp7: I'll be making a new thread here when I get home. about 4.5 hours from now.

From there, we try to get new life into the site, and perhaps even annex it as part of Neo'd territory.

Actually, Furburt's still here. Nice chap really, he's sticking to user groups so people don't get fed up with him.

@Jed: Yeah, Furb is a nice guy. But he did get sucked into the 'ALL MODERATORS ARE EVIL!' stuff that started going around.

@SirBryghtside: You can thank Priate for that.

Damn Teddy and all that culty bullshit she started.

(Pages: 1, 2, 3 NEXT)
Topic Index

Reply to Thread

Have an account? Login below:
With Facebook:Login With Facebook
or
Username:  
Password:  

Not registered? To sign up for an account with WarCry:
Register With Facebook
Register With Facebook
or