Topic Index
Badge

Username:Password:
Log In
 (Pages: 1, 2 NEXT)

What is the highest and last badge on this board? Can someone post it?

There are over 300 of them. The most prestiegious of them depends on opinions.

Oh.. I see.. Is there a five star badge?

As in Forum badges?

I'd say Forum Inferno. I'd really love that badge.

Uh, I think that one's the Thanked badge. You get it for doing stuff for the community.

I suggest to make the Ultimate badge ^^ and that badge would be the warcy logo.. How about that? Cool right?

@CaptRex: Us three are the only people here on this whole forum. Would we all get the ultimate badge?

@orangebandguy: I'm ok with that.

Well, I'd like to think it's my Gold Star ;)

SirBryghtside:

What did you do to get yours?

I'm guessing blackmail.

Probably, or he just stole it.

orangebandguy:
@CaptRex: Us three are the only people here on this whole forum. Would we all get the ultimate badge?

Why not? It's like a loyalty badge so the community on this board will last longer ^_^

Wait, don't they already have a badge that's the Warcry icon? You get it for contributing to Warcry, so it is kinda valuble.

How can I find my previous badges? Is there a way to see those again?

Just look in your profile. There should be a tab for it.

Wow! I didn't noticed it before ^_^.. Thanks! I hope I can get the better one like yours =)

I can think of two. Neo, the one most people (including myself) have on the farthest left of their displayed four, is a very coveted one.

Also, Landmark is another. VERY difficult and impossible to farm. Basically, you need to post at least once a month for three years. Scarcely see anyone with it ever.

I think the most valuable one is the User Group Director level 3. No one even has it yet, but the tier 2 version was only achieved by one guy.

We're not sure if it exists, though.

For the admins.. I want to create a new design of badge.. Is it possible to put it on my badge slot? I want to have a unique badge ^_^.. and for the rank as well because I'm a loyal user of warcry.. lol

It's just for fun =)

I don't think they take suggestions much.

orangebandguy:

SirBryghtside:

What did you do to get yours?

For being a badge hunter :P

oppp7:
I don't think they take suggestions much.

Oh.. That was sad.. Anyway.. I have to wait to get a cool badge..

Portal Maniac:
I can think of two. Neo, the one most people (including myself) have on the farthest left of their displayed four, is a very coveted one.

Also, Landmark is another. VERY difficult and impossible to farm. Basically, you need to post at least once a month for three years. Scarcely see anyone with it ever.

I've now made it my mission to get the Landmark badge.

I think I've posted every month since I've joined. I just gotta make it to 3 years now! >:D

Portal Maniac:

I've got Neo. I just prefer Trinity :P

@Sky: Me too! It's gonna be awesome :D

@Sky and Sir: Coming up 2 years for me almost, just another year!

@orangebandguy: Huh. I never noticed that we joined at relatively the same time.
Weird.

@SirBryghtside: So?

@sky14kemea: Woo hoo! BEER! :D

@Portal: So I display Trinity rather than Neo :P

@Portal: Oh?

Spyper!

It's just not right!

@Portal: So?

@orangebandguy: Spyper is second only to Painis Cupcake.

But even then, not by much.

@SirBryghtside: Penis.

@Portal: Snipe.

(Pages: 1, 2 NEXT)
Topic Index

Reply to Thread

Have an account? Login below:
With Facebook:Login With Facebook
or
Username:  
Password:  

Not registered? To sign up for an account with WarCry: