Topic Index
Badge

Username:Password:
Log In
 (Pages: 1, 2 NEXT)

What is the highest and last badge on this board? Can someone post it?

There are over 300 of them. The most prestiegious of them depends on opinions.

Oh.. I see.. Is there a five star badge?

As in Forum badges?

I'd say Forum Inferno. I'd really love that badge.

Uh, I think that one's the Thanked badge. You get it for doing stuff for the community.

I suggest to make the Ultimate badge ^^ and that badge would be the warcy logo.. How about that? Cool right?

@CaptRex: Us three are the only people here on this whole forum. Would we all get the ultimate badge?

@orangebandguy: I'm ok with that.

SirBryghtside:
Well, I'd like to think it's my Gold Star ;)

What did you do to get yours?

I'm guessing blackmail.

Probably, or he just stole it.

orangebandguy:
@CaptRex: Us three are the only people here on this whole forum. Would we all get the ultimate badge?

Why not? It's like a loyalty badge so the community on this board will last longer ^_^

Wait, don't they already have a badge that's the Warcry icon? You get it for contributing to Warcry, so it is kinda valuble.

How can I find my previous badges? Is there a way to see those again?

Just look in your profile. There should be a tab for it.

Wow! I didn't noticed it before ^_^.. Thanks! I hope I can get the better one like yours =)

I can think of two. Neo, the one most people (including myself) have on the farthest left of their displayed four, is a very coveted one.

Also, Landmark is another. VERY difficult and impossible to farm. Basically, you need to post at least once a month for three years. Scarcely see anyone with it ever.

I think the most valuable one is the User Group Director level 3. No one even has it yet, but the tier 2 version was only achieved by one guy.

We're not sure if it exists, though.

For the admins.. I want to create a new design of badge.. Is it possible to put it on my badge slot? I want to have a unique badge ^_^.. and for the rank as well because I'm a loyal user of warcry.. lol

It's just for fun =)

I don't think they take suggestions much.

oppp7:
I don't think they take suggestions much.

Oh.. That was sad.. Anyway.. I have to wait to get a cool badge..

Portal Maniac:
I can think of two. Neo, the one most people (including myself) have on the farthest left of their displayed four, is a very coveted one.

Also, Landmark is another. VERY difficult and impossible to farm. Basically, you need to post at least once a month for three years. Scarcely see anyone with it ever.

I've now made it my mission to get the Landmark badge.

I think I've posted every month since I've joined. I just gotta make it to 3 years now! >:D

@Sky and Sir: Coming up 2 years for me almost, just another year!

@orangebandguy: Huh. I never noticed that we joined at relatively the same time.
Weird.

@SirBryghtside: So?

@sky14kemea: Woo hoo! BEER! :D

Spyper!

It's just not right!

@orangebandguy: Spyper is second only to Painis Cupcake.

But even then, not by much.

@SirBryghtside: Penis.

@SirBryghtside: There is snow on the ground. Your argument is invalid.

Good to know I'm not missing much intelligent conversation here.

Also, everyone who used to frequent here with me got the Landmark badge as soon as badges were added, nasty little things that they are.

I haven't even got Regular yet >.>
Though I do hope to get Landmark at some point in le future.
That's right. Le.
I speak french.

@Chi: When I want intelligent conversation I go to the Religion and Politics section.

The only reason I don't post those kinds of things here is because I know little to no people would respond. This kind of topic? People do respond.

Chi:

Also, everyone who used to frequent here with me got the Landmark badge as soon as badges were added, nasty little things that they are.

Nice to see an old regular for once.

orangebandguy:

Chi:

Nice to see an old regular for once.

Not really here, just tired, bored and fighting a head cold. I blame the serious lack of decent games in the past few months. Counting the days until LBP2.

Must've been the same head cold I had today ;)

(Pages: 1, 2 NEXT)
Topic Index

Reply to Thread

Have an account? Login below:
With Facebook:Login With Facebook
or
Username:  
Password:  

Not registered? To sign up for an account with WarCry:
Register With Facebook
Register With Facebook
or