Topic Index
Badge

Username:Password:
Log In
 (Pages: PREV 1, 2)

@SirBryghtside: There is snow on the ground. Your argument is invalid.

Good to know I'm not missing much intelligent conversation here.

Also, everyone who used to frequent here with me got the Landmark badge as soon as badges were added, nasty little things that they are.

I haven't even got Regular yet >.>
Though I do hope to get Landmark at some point in le future.
That's right. Le.
I speak french.

@Chi: When I want intelligent conversation I go to the Religion and Politics section.

The only reason I don't post those kinds of things here is because I know little to no people would respond. This kind of topic? People do respond.

@Chi: They're still hard to get, though...

And hi. Hope we haven't trashed the place too much :P

Chi:

Also, everyone who used to frequent here with me got the Landmark badge as soon as badges were added, nasty little things that they are.

Nice to see an old regular for once.

orangebandguy:

Chi:

Nice to see an old regular for once.

Not really here, just tired, bored and fighting a head cold. I blame the serious lack of decent games in the past few months. Counting the days until LBP2.

Must've been the same head cold I had today ;)

Badge smadge, you're all youngins. Some of us transcend these dirty little badges...

Greever:
Badge smadge, you're all youngins. Some of us transcend these dirty little badges...

They're shiny and stuff...plus you know, there's the whole pixelated ego stroke. However I think it's the shiny factor that gets people.

Greever:

I think this is pretty much my feelings on this.

Badges are mostly irrelevant, but they are fun to collect.

Some badges are fun activities. If you look at the Badges tab in my profile, you'll see one called "The Red Button". Click on it to get your own button.

blue heartless:
Some badges are fun activities. If you look at the Badges tab in my profile, you'll see one called "The Red Button". Click on it to get your own button.

No, bad, we've suffered enough. I can't wait till they remove that thing.

(Pages: PREV 1, 2)
Topic Index

Reply to Thread

Have an account? Login below:
With Facebook:Login With Facebook
or
Username:  
Password:  

Not registered? To sign up for an account with WarCry:
Register With Facebook
Register With Facebook
or