Topic Index
What's the most amazing thing you've done in the last 24 hours?

Username:Password:
Log In

Sometimes we all do things that leave us going FUCK YEAH. Sadly, these times do not always have witnesses. So to help remedy that, we must make a catalog of them! Simply share to the world what you've done lately that's awesome (be it video games, walking, a cool stunt, or a logical paradox you've realized), enjoy your ego stroke, ???, profit!

As for me, I wrote a five paragraph essay on short notice in fifty minutes.
Totally aced it *flex*

On a similar note, I did a presentation on Geico ads last semester. I only used a notecard listing topics to cover and remembered the rest from the papers I had written. But I didn't rehearse it at all, relying instead on coming up with it on the fly.

I got an A and the teacher said I was well rehearsed.

Edit: *Reads thread title* Oh wait...

In that case, some asshole powergamers in TF2 were screeching at me over mics about how I was going as a needler Medic and healing them when I felt like it. I did feh until the very end when I killed 2 guys and captured the point, winning us the match.

TF2.
I join the server. Spawncamped by a Demo that whines and moans whenever he starts losing and shit.

Half an hour later, my team has two Demos returning spam and I'm healing them both with occassional kritzkreig involved :D

The Demowhine calls in a Soldier friend of his. Half an hour later, my team has two sentries up outside his spawn with a Pyro spychecking and reflecting spam (me :D) and a Brass Beast Hoovy on a Dispenser firing nonstop.

@oppp7: Nice. A good battle Medic can easily save the day, assuming you've satisfied your primary mission as a Medic, ie, heal the dying.

@Portal Maniac: I was pretty much going full battle medic with the occasional heal when no one was around.

OT: So far just got a few kills in TF2. I'll change this if I get something better, but most likely pokemon will describe my life for the next week.

English class.

I did half of an outline I was supposed to do and stretched that out to the full length.

@oppp7: Unless the enemy team was utter shit, I am disappoint.

Crawled up to a tank and beat it to death in Halo Reach.

StarCraft 2.

I won 10 matches in a row. There's not even an achievement for that!

Heart Gold.

I took out Will (the psychic Elite 4 member) with ONLY a Gengar. Yeah, that's right. The thing that gets one-hitted by a single psychic attack.

SO I LYK KILD THIS GUY IN THIS GAME N IT WAS AWESUM N STUFF.

Skyrim, definitely Skyrim. Finally recapturing some of the magic that I first felt in Fallout 3.

JoJoDeathunter:
Skyrim, definitely Skyrim. Finally recapturing some of the magic that I first felt in Fallout 3.

Please stay...

SirBryghtside:

JoJoDeathunter:

Please stay...

What is this place? I feel like I've stumbled into an abandoned ghost town...

@JoJoDeathunter: That's exactly what it is. It's been more-or-less abandoned for literally years. Ever since Zero Punctuation hit the web on the Escapist and the administration attempted to patch WarCry and the Escapist into one site, osmosis pretty much sucked all of the life out of this place.

So now it is just one or two elders from the long-ago and a handful of us that walk these hallowed walls, stepping on the corpses of the ancient dead and numerous spambots that incessantly keep popping up like vermin.

The most awesome thing I have done in the last 24 hours, huh...
I guess it would be eating those 2 gigantic steaks last night, huh... my life isn't too terribly exciting.

Portal Maniac:
@JoJoDeathunter: That's exactly what it is. It's been more-or-less abandoned for literally years. Ever since Zero Punctuation hit the web on the Escapist and the administration attempted to patch WarCry and the Escapist into one site, osmosis pretty much sucked all of the life out of this place.

So now it is just one or two elders from the long-ago and a handful of us that walk these hallowed walls, stepping on the corpses of the ancient dead and numerous spambots that incessantly keep popping up like vermin.

Funny how little one hears about this place, I've been on the Escapist for close to two years and while I vaguely knew that this place was related to us, I didn't realise how intimately linked it was. Seems to have been forgotten by the collective mind of the site. I'm surprised they bother to keep it running, though it makes me once again glad that we don't have signatures enabled on the Escapist as damn they take up a lot of space.

Nothing!

Go to the mall with my mom and get a lot of fun.It is the most amazing thing because i could not remember the last time when i went shopping with her.

Portal Maniac:
Sometimes we all do things that leave us going FUCK YEAH. Sadly, these times do not always have witnesses. So to help remedy that, we must make a catalog of them! Simply share to the world what you've done lately that's awesome (be it video games, walking, a cool stunt, or a logical paradox you've realized), enjoy your ego stroke, ???, profit!

As for me, I wrote a five paragraph essay on short notice in fifty minutes.
Totally aced it *flex*

I made my friend Matt (one of those weird guys that I hang out with) get a book from the library for the first time in 3 years. I'm making him expand his mind.

Topic Index

Reply to Thread

Have an account? Login below:
With Facebook:Login With Facebook
or
Username:  
Password:  

Not registered? To sign up for an account with WarCry:
Register With Facebook
Register With Facebook
or
Registered for a free account here