Topic Index
xXx Wanderer and LadyLuck's Sigcorner xXx

Username:Password:
Log In
 (Pages: PREV 1 . . . 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12, 13, 14, 15, 16, 17, 18, 19, 20, 21 . . . 35 NEXT)

Anyone else likes to make a request?
Plz give a pic, name, quote and it will be done :) It's weekend, so I have a lil sparetime :)

hey dude!:)...i would like a sig..for me its '! F.0.G !|ChokE|'...thts my clan/ myname :D...so cud u make a ns sig for tht...i dnt really hav any thing in mind...but try 2 make it a cool as possible...
name:Choke
Quote: F.O.G - Force Of God
theme: use your crazy imagination
i am a cs gamer...:D..nd thx man for this..:D

I'm not into online gaming that much. Is with cs counterstrike meant?
and |ChokE| < written this way yes?
oh and I only found some standard pics of counterstrike in the net. So If you have some special ones you like to give... feel free to do so :-)

Well I decided to just give it a go. So here you are Choke >
hope you like it :-)

Woohoooo!!! its amazin man!! totalleee luv it :D:D:D...thx so much :)

you're welcome mate :D Enjoy your new sig.
so who's next?
Name?
Quote?
Exact theme? or url to a high quality pic?

xXx Wanderer xXx:
Alright. Mo-Po here is your sig, hope it is to your satisfaction :
:-)

Thnx. it was rrly nice

This will probobly be a hard request but I could something stating Cobalt, Lord of Chaos Focused around a dream enviroment but not anime's affect.

SunWizard:
This will probobly be a hard request but I could something stating Cobalt, Lord of Chaos Focused around a dream enviroment but not anime's affect.

I need name, quote and pic ( I don't do the pic, I take one and embedd it in the bg ). If you have a special wish of which pic you like to be used then give me an url plz, because I cannot search for hours in the net and find one :)
~
Mo-Po you're welcome mate :)

Just got my new pc up and running and wanted to know if you'd be kind enough to commemorate it with a sig, wanderer:

IMG:
http://www.animevisions.net/Pictures/girls/ElfGirl001.jpg
Text:
xMoonxPenguinsx
Temple Knight

Any chance I could talk you into making 2 glowing balls above her shoulders, 1 yellowish-white and 1 teal? Temple Knights in Lineage2 get cubics, which float above your head and do various things (1 heals, 1 attacks, etc)
Thanks!

MoonPenguin:
Temple Knights in Lineage2 get cubics, which float above your head and do various things (1 heals, 1 attacks, etc)

balls like this, http://www.lineage2.com/pds/official/pictures/12_81.jpg

yes! balls like those! thanks guitar.

also, link fixed.

if it doesnt work clicking it, copy+paste the URL

I do
The text would be
Name :Cobalt
Text Shadow Lord
http://www.underlight.com/archives/web-archive/uploads/pics/Courtyard3.jpg

dang, moon. you want THAT to pass for a TK??

thats the goal. im actually looking for a better one as we speak.

he he... Wandy gets work to do finally :D
Moon it will pleases you to hear that I'm using now CS 2 for my sig works... it's much better than PS 7 which I used so far. So I got the pic and a rough understanding about the lightballs above the head.
If they have a special structure I suggest you give me a screenshot from the near of your character so that I can make the balls a bit more authentic. I will put love into this mate... I love elves :D
~~~
SunWizard... I'll make you a sig with this pic... though it's not at that good quality and kinda scenery pic. But if you want me to use this I'll make you one with that.
~~~

CS2 is fantastic....i wish i could manipulate the tools to get the results i wanted though :x

ill see if i cant get a close-up of the cubics -- this rig can give a nice look at them. :D

MoonPenguin:
thats the goal. im actually looking for a better one as we speak.

any more "better" and it might not be appropriate for this site, moon :P

lmao

http://www.animevisions.net/Pictures/elves/elves34.jpg
(copy + paste url)
lets use this one instead, if youd be so kind wanderer.

I approve of Moon's image change.

I'll have a request for you later today Wanderer.

of course Chi :) Any time...

Looking Wanderer for a new pic to use.

SunWizard:
Looking Wanderer for a new pic to use.

yeah I suggest a character pic for personal use. Quite better for a sig :)
~~~
moon the second image is cool. Should give a sweet sig... you like to give an image of the cubes? Or shall I do just after guitars pic example...?

i should have some images of the cubics up tonight.

unfortunately, i wont be able to get up their 3rd cubic, which bites....any chance i could ask you to add the third one in after i obtain it and grab a screenshot?

good I'll make you a sig out of that material today mate :)

hm hm... here's what I come up with so far Moon:

or this version with tweaked colors maybe?

or a black/white version for the night?

*lol* don't know, all your choice mate :-)

ah i love it! thanks wanderer :D

You're welcome mate :-)

wow, thats beautiful wanderer. nice work on the cubics :D

yes I tried to get the shapes forms roughly :-) Thx guitar :)

aye. i dig the cubic work! very spiffy

I like to make an announcement:
It came to happen that I finally can now do selfmade captures from videos that can be played with the windows media player...
image <this is the outcome of a sig I did today from the selfmade screenshot of the trailer from Jericho.

Think of the possibillities my friends :-)
- You know all CG-Trailers from Lineage 2 and would love to have a sig with one of the
characters ?
I will come up with a design for myself with a screenshot of one of these trailers soon to
show you how it will look like :-)
- You are a World of Warcraft fan? he he he, I just downloaded the cinematic trailers for WOW
and WOW- burning crusade... loved that bloodelf? Want me to make a sig out of that? Or the
demon from the end of that movie?
- You are LOTR fan and know which capture of one of the games trailers you would like to have
for a sig?

Here's all you need to do:
- 1st and most important... give me the title of the game and a link where I can DOWNLOAD a trailer of high resolution for the capture.
- Tell me which capture you would like to have in your sig.
- Name, quote
^ and it shall happen :D

We will step up a level to cinematic sigs, nice or not?

you just made my day, wanderer.

Yes Moon :D
NOW we can really go into fantasy. All who already requested a sig can also request now a cinematic sig by me (because this is kinda new dimension for me). All keep the requests like I said in post 488. I need high quality trailers which can be downloaded and are playable with the windows media player.
LETS DO FANTASY MY FRIENDS :D

(Pages: PREV 1 . . . 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12, 13, 14, 15, 16, 17, 18, 19, 20, 21 . . . 35 NEXT)
Topic Index

Reply to Thread

Have an account? Login below:
With Facebook:Login With Facebook
or
Username:  
Password:  

Not registered? To sign up for an account with WarCry:
Register With Facebook
Register With Facebook
or
Registered for a free account here