Topic Index
xXx Wanderer and LadyLuck's Sigcorner xXx

Username:Password:
Log In
 (Pages: PREV 1 . . . 14, 15, 16, 17, 18, 19, 20, 21, 22, 23, 24, 25, 26, 27, 28, 29, 30 . . . 35 NEXT)

wow dude thats just awesome

thank you :D You're welcome mate :)

well damn i made a type when i gave you the quote >_<
it should be "Vicariously I... live while the whole world dies.."

would it be possible for you to fix it pretty please, i feel dumb now =(

Freaking amazing. I love the work! But what do you mean you sigged it? The globalsigalliance down in the corner? Cause it's more than awesome by me. Love how it turned out. Finally a sig that looks good =p

Cicadymn happy that you like your sig :) With 'sigged' I just meant that I made a sig out of it , the one you have now :) GSA should be back in a nutshell... I guess they're just putting a new skin on it... better.... harder.... cooler you know ;)
---
STRAGZ mate *lol* I'm sorry but I cannot fix it.... you should think carefully of the words you type because I always copy and paste name and quote that are given.... these are my last minutes in germany for this weekend... I will be here next weekend again :)
So see it positive... at least your name is ok :p learn from it :p
---
cu all next weekend :D Love,
Wandy

Stragz you are a lucky beast... my wife saw this thread and had mercy with you... so I did >
... but normaly it should be said that I don't redo sigs... you shall think carefully before requesting about what you like and love and exactly about text... it is much effort that I put in these *lol*... so enjoy now :D

wandy has a wife?

a kind and caring wife, as well, it would seem.

MoonPenguin:
wandy has a wife?

a kind and caring wife, as well, it would seem.

With a heart of gold apparently.

That was really nice =D

Thanks alot mate, really appreciate it <3

Cheers

Love the new sig, Cicadymn. A whole lot better than your last one.

And Stragz, consider yourself lucky. I had to pay $50 to change my original text, which read "Me love you long time." Cocktails + internets = bad idea.

Sarande:
Love the new sig, Cicadymn. A whole lot better than your last one.

And Stragz, consider yourself lucky. I had to pay $50 to change my original text, which read "Me love you long time." Cocktails + internets = bad idea.

50 bucks 0.o you shoulda let me know I might have had a friend that would have done it for free. Oh wellz. It's your money XD

Also: T_T I made the old one myself

I'm not saying your old one was bad. Good < Really awesomes.

Also, I did not actually pay 50 dollars. Forgot the [sarcasms] [/sarcasms]

Sarande:
I'm not saying your old one was bad. Good < Really awesomes.

Also, I did not actually pay 50 dollars. Forgot the [sarcasms] [/sarcasms]

LIES!

You're not very good at the sarcasm thing =p

I'm still getting used to working with these internets. I have been practicing, though I show no signs of real improvement as of yet.

Here's one.. a wood elf of the High Forest. I would like to see him as 'wild' and 'woodsy'(as in leathers and vines.. and vines is just an example of the woodsy element. Don't add much if you do). Should carry a bow as well.

Name:Le'lorinel Imytholyn

QUOTE:NONE

THEME:
This first picture is a nice example of what style i would like. I really don't care if it is black & white or if you want to go with colors. If you choose to use color try to keep it to the 'woodsy' and 'dull' colors. Value's similiar to what you use in your Autumn Leaves sig.
http://www.snapdrive.net/files/204641/Wood%20elf%20enlarged.jpg

Both of these images are just examples of the 'woodsy' element that i'm looking for. I'm not trying to be picky at all.. do what you can and want. Just throwing out wishful thinking. I would greatly appreciate the sig if you've the time and desire to make it.
http://www.snapdrive.net/files/204641/wood%20elf%20ambush.jpg
http://www.snapdrive.net/files/204641/tree%20thing.jpg

~Elaugzar
"if all you have is a hammer, everything else looks like a nail." (do not include this quote in sig. Lol)

Sarande:
I'm still getting used to working with these internets. I have been practicing, though I show no signs of real improvement as of yet.

I think thats a good thing?

Internets. It's Serious Business =3

Elaugzar:
Here's one.. a wood elf of the High Forest. I would like to see him as 'wild' and 'woodsy'(as in leathers and vines.. and vines is just an example of the woodsy element. Don't add much if you do). Should carry a bow as well.

Name:Le'lorinel Imytholyn

QUOTE:NONE

THEME:
This first picture is a nice example of what style i would like. I really don't care if it is black & white or if you want to go with colors. If you choose to use color try to keep it to the 'woodsy' and 'dull' colors. Value's similiar to what you use in your Autumn Leaves sig.
http://www.snapdrive.net/files/204641/Wood%20elf%20enlarged.jpg

Both of these images are just examples of the 'woodsy' element that i'm looking for. I'm not trying to be picky at all.. do what you can and want. Just throwing out wishful thinking. I would greatly appreciate the sig if you've the time and desire to make it.
http://www.snapdrive.net/files/204641/wood%20elf%20ambush.jpg
http://www.snapdrive.net/files/204641/tree%20thing.jpg

~Elaugzar
"if all you have is a hammer, everything else looks like a nail." (do not include this quote in sig. Lol)

actually a certain pic of one of my personal picgalleries came into my mind when you made your request mate... let me surprise you :) It will have colors :D

@ all: I'm happy how this thread is turning out my friends:) A good an peacefull mood among fantasylovers mostly... anyways harmonic thread... I like that :)

And Moon :) Yes I have a wife... I'm married for 15 years now and I truely can say that I married a woman with a golden soul :D But we have no children... the circumstances were not good when we could have made a pro children decision.... well we regret it only a little bit.

I look foward to seeing it. You've got quite the talent... and you have my thanks. ^_-

Actually i was thinking on adding in a quote.. but i've not come up with one i want yet. If you were to go ahead and finish it without one, would you be willing to add it in at another time perhaps?

please just add the quote to your request then... I don't redo requests in general :)

Well then... just dont worry about it. I didn't really have any in mind anyways. Not sure that i would want one even if i found one. So leave it out ^_-

yeps... I searched hours now for pic and additional material... grrr... too much time. So I will sleep a bit now and make your sig tomorrow :)

I'm in no hurry.. and i've no desire to rush you. Once again you have my thanks for taking time to make it. ^_-

you're very polite mate :) But I have only the weekends for doing art because during the week I work in another country :D So it will be done tomorrow... thx for your kind words :)

Here you go Elaugzar >
^...one from my heart, plz take care of it :-)

Wow, that is absolutely awesome.

Another job fantastically done, Wanderer.

Thank you for the very nice comment Sarande :)

Awesome . . i love it ^_^. Nicely done. Keep up the awesome work.

Could i ask what is written along the top and bottom of the banner? I took it for elven words and was curious.

I'm very happy you like it :)
"Keep the Love strong and never stop dreaming. Love shall always guide your way"
^ that's what's written there with the Tengwar Annatar font Elaugzar :) When I use runes or elvish fonts I always write some sentences of love and protection for the requester... so it's always something 'good' :)

Yep, Wandy has a nice and amazing wife who also ventures into the art world =D And I seem to continuously get lost (or lose the link to this). I don't really do siggies as much because I'm so busy now, but I'll hang out and take one occasionally if Wandy can't ^__^

Oh and new one for you guys :) I did for halloween

nice to see your works are only getting better and better, Wanderer :D

and hi to you Ladyluck! nice to see you are still around too, and same goes for your works as well. that sig you just posted is simply amazing. a perfect blend :D

would either of you mind making me another sig? i'd go over to sigalliance, but i would like some top-notch quality, and i can be sure that you two can deliver it ;)

this is what i want on my sig, http://www.etapet.net/wallpaper/jeux/sacrifice/files/sacrifice_005.jpg

here is a bigger picture of the same http://www.etapet.net/wallpaper/jeux/sacrifice/files/sacrifice_001.jpg

and to give you an idea of the kind of theme i want and what colours to use, refer to this picture http://www.etapet.net/wallpaper/jeux/sacrifice/files/sacrifice_007.jpg

and if you need any more reference material, here is another picture http://www.etapet.net/wallpaper/jeux/sacrifice/files/sacrifice_003.jpg

as for the quote, i have a pretty big one so i'm not sure if you would be able to fit it. if not, then it's fine, leave it out.

"Knowledge. Justice. Progress.
What value hold these without CONFLICT? What is a life devoid of strife?"

can't wait to see what you can cook up for me :)

Good to see you back, Ladyluck.

The new sig is awesome, I love the way it flows around and draws the eye towards her face and that mysterious "X" on her chest.

Sarande:

I love the way it draws the eye towards her chest.

how typical :P

guitar:

Sarande:

Sarande is a she =o That likes boobs, it seems. yay.

MoonPenguin:

guitar:

Sarande:

Sarande is a she =o That likes boobs, it seems. yay.

Who doesn't like boobs?

Awesome work Wanderer and LadyLuck, looking better and better every single time.

(Pages: PREV 1 . . . 14, 15, 16, 17, 18, 19, 20, 21, 22, 23, 24, 25, 26, 27, 28, 29, 30 . . . 35 NEXT)
Topic Index

Reply to Thread

Have an account? Login below:
With Facebook:Login With Facebook
or
Username:  
Password:  

Not registered? To sign up for an account with WarCry:
Register With Facebook
Register With Facebook
or
Register for a free account here