Topic Index
xXx Wanderer and LadyLuck's Sigcorner xXx

Username:Password:
Log In
 (Pages: PREV 1 . . . 16, 17, 18, 19, 20, 21, 22, 23, 24, 25, 26, 27, 28, 29, 30, 31, 32 . . . 35 NEXT)

very good job on this one L2 :D I also was impressed :)

And it's still 1 SIG PER REQUESTER ONLY !!!

... for more plz go to www.globalsigalliance.com participate in forum life and request there further sigs.

I for my part make exceptions but mostly just for warcry members I know a bit longer and not request and leave guys ;)

lol, i consider you both as Santa

In Leafar's defense, he's been around a long time....real life just has a habit of getting in his way.

Nice work LadyLuck :)

Is your new job still treating you well, Wandy?

Job is very fine my friend :) Now I will see that there's no negative backfire on taxrepay (heard some negative stories about taxsystem in denmark)... but I'll try to save a bit money for eventual bad surprises... otherwise I can truely say that it's the best job I ever had :D
Just feeling me again more and more and I'm also happy that my wife is with me (We work for the same company).
A prayer that worked :D ... no doubt there's a god :D :D

... oh and thx Leafar :) My statement was not meant to you especially but a general one... keep up stepping in sometimes and lets have some drinks and then we'll see ;) Cheers :D

drinks we'll have :)

and thanks again

Just finished your piece guitar mate :)
^ hope you are cool with it :)

... see you all next weekend. Enjoy the sunday :)

suweeet! that looks so good, thanks a lot man <3!

You're welcome mate :)

Awesome as usual. The text in the black box at the bottom almost gives it a retro-SNES feel, though the picture itself of course looks just wicked.

Glad you like it Leafar. It was definitely interesting to do. So how is everyone?

I'm doing pretty good, doing awesome in school right now. I'll have my birthday request soon, I don't wanna waste it = P

Wandy's also fine :P Just arrived home for another weekend in tyskland hallelujah :D

Good to hear....it's that time of year in the States....Black Friday. I've got the 6-6 shift - if I don't make it back, tell my wife I love her. =o

I feel your pain penguin. My dad decided to get up at 3 Am to make the 4 AM opening of some of the stores. I about died. But I was in bed by 630 AM so im happy

Crazy, crazy people this year :(

"Do you have any bikes made in the US?"
"No."
"Why not?"
"What price limit did you have in mind, sir?"
"Under $200"
"That's why."

I have a request for the dynamic duo of visual excellence!

Name: Sloug
Quote: "We may have all come on different ships, but we're in the same boat now."
Pic: Either this or this one. Pick whichever one you can do more awesomeness with.

It will be an honor :) I would like to do it :)

I look forward to it! :D

^ What do you think Chi? Is it acceptable or shall I give it a roll with another style?

Oh gawd, that's hot

thank youuu Wolfkin :D Thats a very nice comment :D :D

Hahaha, i think 99% of the regulars have a walker / ladyluck sig now. Proves how awesome you guys are :P

That is awesome Wanderer, thanks a bunch!

It is, in fact, very incredibly awesome.

and I'm happy to be here with you guys :) It's a good site and good forums :D Thumbs up !!!

This thread is destined to reach the greatness that was contained within the "current listening" thread.

when it reaches such a greatness then it's because of you great ppl here who browse this thread and doing requests :D :D awww.... happiness :D

How many replies did that have when it broke the forums? Anyone remember?

Well as each page is like a million posts and we have 25 pages now I'm surprised it already hasn't imploded into itself.

*begins ascetic flagellation to repent for the coming apocalypse*

Wandy sells Umbrellas for protection... " Apocalypse Umbrellassssss " ...."Cheap and protectiveeeee".... "only $666.66 each".

Apocalyptic umbrellas are the best!

Chi, I think we had it up to 50 somethin' odd pages.

BAD NEWS
--------

It seems to be that GSAs account has been suspended. So I believe that someone forgot to pay the bill in time. Maybe they will have a chance to save the site from being erased if they put things right in time.
Should GSA not be there anymore next week... ya well I'm already heavily annoyed by this... no matter if they reinstall saved versions or what.... grrr.

Just want to let you know that I will still be with you... no matter if the site comes back or not.

So make your requests please:
- 1 sig per requester
- Name
- url to a high quality pic (You give the pic I make the sig ;-))

^ meet this specifications and it shall happen :)
See you all next weekend :) Have a great week all and take care :)

<3 wanderer. hope GSA pulls through.
and wow, thats an awesome sig you are using right now.

thx guitar :) My current was made with my standard style. I saved the pic for years on my comp waiting for the right moment to sig it with the right style. I thought now was the time :D So thx for the kind comment of yours :D

(Pages: PREV 1 . . . 16, 17, 18, 19, 20, 21, 22, 23, 24, 25, 26, 27, 28, 29, 30, 31, 32 . . . 35 NEXT)
Topic Index

Reply to Thread

Have an account? Login below:
With Facebook:Login With Facebook
or
Username:  
Password:  

Not registered? To sign up for an account with WarCry:
Register With Facebook
Register With Facebook
or
Register for a free account here