Topic Index
xXx Wanderer and LadyLuck's Sigcorner xXx

Username:Password:
Log In
 (Pages: PREV 1 . . . 18, 19, 20, 21, 22, 23, 24, 25, 26, 27, 28, 29, 30, 31, 32, 33, 34, 35 NEXT)

Very nice. Yeah we prefer not to use images from DA. And Wandy, any way you'll maybe point me to some of your galleries? All I seem to be able to find is the same old stuff...

Ahh god of war. The second came out recently right? And I believe I'll take that one =D

First off, awesome job on Sarande's sig Wanderer! Second, killer choice wolfkin, God of War III will = omgpwn, it's one of the main reasons I bought a PS3 over a 360.

Thank you so much Wanderer, I cant say much more than wow, im speechless :)

Yea, Recently whenever I need to dump rage or anything, I play God Of War II, so, I thought it'd be fitting as my sig of choice :P Thanks Lady

I just want to say that every time I look at my sig I love it more and more. I like how the colors work with my zombiecat profile pic, let alone how well it stands on its own. Thanks again Wandy!

that is a zombiecat? it looked to me like some kind of snapshot of an amoeba with something on it as seen from some microscope.

I promise you haven't been forgotten! I just neglected to remember I had finals and had to drive home. But I'm here now and I'll be getting to work on your siggy tonight! :D

guitar:
that is a zombiecat? it looked to me like some kind of snapshot of an amoeba with something on it as seen from some microscope.

Zombiecats naturally turn purple, as do non-zombiecats who happen to eat cat brains. It's a chemical reaction with the high iodine content and the huge amounts of seratonin and endorphins that zombiecats naturally enjoy.

Oh, to be a zombiecat.

Take your time Lady, do it whenever you feel like it.

Here you go Wolfkin. I admit, I'm not entirely sure if I like it. But let me know what you think...
code->http://i13.photobucket.com/albums/a292/powergirl16/Wolfkin-1.jpg

Best Kratos picture evar

Nice piece there L2 :) & Thx again for all the great comments all... happy to see that you like your designs :)

Hmm, I love it, my only real beef would have to be is that the text is kinda hard to read, but overall It's good, thanks :)

I agree with the text, but aside from that it's awesome. It looks like it was drawn in fine sand or something, very nice.

I'm glad you liked it. My real fear for the text was if I left it all nice and clean, it would look stupid cause it wouldn't fit with the rest of the siggy. And since I just copied and pasted the text, I figured if I could read it (having horrible eyesight and wearing glasses 25/7 then others could too **yes I did say 25**) But I'm glad it's liked

I love the earthy tone and feel of it. It almost looks like an aged fresco, which enhances the immortal nature of it. I also agree with your reasons with the text. Kind of hard to read, but necessary for the overrall feel. Another job very well done!

I want a LadyLuck sig to match all my badass Wandy sigs ;)

think i could get this:
http://baike.baidu.com/pic/107/11852088586117167.jpg
or
http://www.geocities.com/ace-chan/seras-victoria/seras-victoria-shoot-right.jpg

whichever you think you could do better with ^^
with: MoonPenguin
quote: Some say that failure in your first battle is a sign you'll live longer.

thanks in advance, lady :)

I still remember when you first opened shop: http://globalsigalliance.com/forums/imagehosting/9944cfcab01d4d7.jpg :)

I would like to request a sig.
I'm NE Hunter, Char name is Hyorinmaru
If you could put something like "Reign over the frozen heavens...Hyorinmaru!" that would be awesome thx

Hyorinmaru:
If you could put something like "Reign over the frozen heavens...Hyorinmaru!" that would be awesome thx

not so nonspecific and disordered mate :)

Name:
Quote:
url to a pic of high quality ( YOU give the pic ).
^ do it like this and I see what I can do for you either this week or next week :)
Act quick and I probably can do it this weekend.

xXx Wanderer xXx:

Hyorinmaru:

not so nonspecific and disordered mate :)

Name:
Quote:
url to a pic of high quality ( YOU give the pic ).
^ do it like this and I see what I can do for you either this week or next week :)
Act quick and I probably can do it this weekend.

Also you must join the Cult of Warcry. We all worship Skullbreaker, though none of us really know why. That's only learned in the upper echelons of the caste, when you are given underwear with his face on it.

Name: Hyorinmaru
Quote: Reign over the frozen heavens...Hyorinmaru
http://www.imagup.net/01/1177875422_hitsugaya-bankai.jpg
http://i176.photobucket.com/albums/w179/Kinosagi/FANART__Hitsugaya_Toushiro_by_Kuroi.jpg

*My apologies for not understanding and doing it correctly the first time :P...btw i gave 2 links to the pictures because i couldn't decide which one i like better :P

you're lucky... I have 2 hours left before I leave for work again... expect the sig within the next hour ;)

So here you go Hyorinmaru :)

enjoy your new sig :D

HOLY %&%#!
It's Amazing!!!
thx a million

you are very welcome :D

OoooooOOOOoo I getta make penguin another sig. I remember that first one, I still cringe looking at it XD It's nice, but I don't know what I was thinking when I did it

Alright, I'll to work on that as soon as I can. Expect it in the next 2 days or so (depends on how lazy I am)

Another job very well done, Wandy!

Nice Wanderer!

That's the last time we'll see him.

But very nice work. Looks freaking l33tsauce

I thank you from the bottom of my heart for the great comments my friends :)

so.... it is my birthday today ... a few know... many don't... but I'm very happy to be here with you...
so make your requests please :-)
Name:
Quote:
url to a pic and I'll make you a sig ;)

Happy birthday Wanderer! Make yourself a birthday sig! :P

Happy Birfday to Wandy!!!!1!!two!!!1

thanks... 1001 thanks my friends :D

HO SNAPZ

I need to find a birthday picture. (Arrg, harder than it sounds.) I didn't know if you wanted a bunch of half naked men, women, babies, animals, cartoons or etc. So I randomly picked out one. =p Guess what it means...(Hint: I don't know)

Happy Birthday!

happy bday wanderer! :D

(Pages: PREV 1 . . . 18, 19, 20, 21, 22, 23, 24, 25, 26, 27, 28, 29, 30, 31, 32, 33, 34, 35 NEXT)
Topic Index

Reply to Thread

Have an account? Login below:
With Facebook:Login With Facebook
or
Username:  
Password:  

Not registered? To sign up for an account with WarCry:
Register With Facebook
Register With Facebook
or
Register for a free account here