Topic Index
xXx Wanderer and LadyLuck's Sigcorner xXx

Username:Password:
Log In
 (Pages: PREV 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12, 13, 14, 15, 16 . . . 35 NEXT)

You two never fail to impress and amaze me. Fabulous work.

thank you Chi :)

Maybe a bit over done or tacky, but if at all possable
name: DarkStrife
Quote: "A Coward Dies A Thousand Deaths, A Soldier Dies But One"
Theme: Something really dark,masculine, l2 oriented, if at all possiable,can't see you doing any wrong regardless, sry no pic though, work com, won't let me

MoonPenguin:
Wow....excellent work...everything I've seen has been awesome.

Everything I've seen, however, has been so....serious. =o

(all I ask is that you please remove the umbrella)

Name: Moon
Quote: "Sure, the lion is king of the jungle...but airdrop him into Antarctica, & he's just a penguin's bitch!"

(ha...love Dennis Miller...)

Theme: Lighthearted...avoid anything serious.

Thanks guys!

Hehe, sorry it's been so long guys, been mad busy. Anyways, I'll try this one for you, though I don't know how such a long quote will do in it. It may have to go without, but I'll wait until I get it on the way to decide ^_^

Thank you very much Stotan :) I will be active again very soon. Dark Strife I will take your request :)

good

than you very much

DarkStrife:
Maybe a bit over done or tacky, but if at all possable
name: DarkStrife
Quote: "A Coward Dies A Thousand Deaths, A Soldier Dies But One"
Theme: Something really dark,masculine, l2 oriented, if at all possiable,can't see you doing any wrong regardless, sry no pic though, work com, won't let me

Here you go DarkStrife =)

code ~> http://globalsigalliance.com/forums/imagehosting/15244cf2064c0e0c.jpg

or this version maybe ...

code ~> http://globalsigalliance.com/forums/imagehosting/15244cf21af8b2b1.jpg

and a final version ;)

code ~>
http://globalsigalliance.com/forums/imagehosting/15244cf2ab32bf33.jpg

hope you'll find it ok =)

shiny!

Thx MoonPenguin =)

First and last ones are my favorites. But they all rock.

Now they just need to give us our sigs back!

when should that be?!?

when they have the operation.

many , many thanks, just for that, im going to change from a dark elf to a human, ty again

DarkStrife:
many , many thanks, just for that, im going to change from a dark elf to a human, ty again

You're welcome DarkStrife =) Must be wonderful to play Lineage II. Wish I could.... siiiggghhh.

Well, guys... Lineage 2 is my most admired game =) Keep your requests up. Hopefully sigs will be up soon so you can show up your shiny glory sigs :D

Give me also highquality screenshots of your characters so I can make you sigs from them :)

Keep up the requests my friends :)

thank you so much LadyLuck

and the waıt dıdn,t bother me one bıt cause ı,m on vacatıon now

(hate these ınternet cafe keybords)

MoonPenguin:
Wow....excellent work...everything I've seen has been awesome.

Everything I've seen, however, has been so....serious. =o

(all I ask is that you please remove the umbrella)

Name: Moon
Quote: "Sure, the lion is king of the jungle...but airdrop him into Antarctica, & he's just a penguin's bitch!"

(ha...love Dennis Miller...)

Theme: Lighthearted...avoid anything serious.

Thanks guys!

Here you go and I hope you like it ^_^
code~~>http://globalsigalliance.com/forums/imagehosting/9944cfcab01d4d7.jpg

And glad to know Leafar, hehe hope everyone enjoys

looks cute.... snowy =)

moon is going to love that! great work lady!

Thanks you both. I was going for the snowy/icy look. It's hard to see cause I put the name and symbol thingy in there, but there are igloos and stuff back there somewhere lol ^_^ I wasn't quite sure how to go frivolous and not serious without going girly cute, but I'm happy with how it turned out.

And I hope he does :D ty both tons

Two words:

Fucking. Awesome.

Hehe glad to hear! :D come on people, more requests please! ^_^ at this rate we're gonna get bored. Or do us a favor and go check out GSA and say hi to everyone over there. We have some awesome artists that put me to shame. Can't say the same for Wandy here thou ;)

honestly, id like to see what youd do going for a "serious" / "darker" theme since you were worried about the light-hearted theme.

I have no image this time, but if you could find one and use this qoute: "Sex on the table is not very stable, so let's make dinner tonight." sorry to ask you all to make so many

Well, it's not really that I was worried about it being light-hearted. I was more worried that I may try to make it too girly, cause I can assure you that I can do girly and cute very well ^_^

And Naota, is there like a specific theme you'd like? As in darker, funny, cute, whatever. And any sort of pic you may be imagining for it? I can't promise finding any exacts but we can try to figure it out hehe

just a funny theme. the other 2 have been a bit serious, so im lookig for something that can make people laugh. Your works have been phenominal so far, so I trust you. =)

name is physcomatrix and i would love to have a darkelf (lineage 2) and i like the color purple and black together :D thanks in advance for the hard work :D

physcomatrix:
name is physcomatrix and i would love to have a darkelf (lineage 2) and i like the color purple and black together :D thanks in advance for the hard work :D

I will take your request mate :) But it would be also very cool to get a screenshot of your character... that would shorten the time till you get your sig :)

OK, it's back! I hope!

woot its back! great work :D. and only one page is missing

Thanks Virgil :)

Thank you very much for bringing it back :) While I was a bit disheartened to see it disappear, the support shown for it was fabulous to see and definitely made up for it, so thank you tons for giving us the chance to continue giving! That one page is not a problem.

If anyone who had a sig that was posted on that page, or a sig that was on the way, please post up and let us know. I can go ahead and put up those that I have and I'll inform Wanderer of the situation that occured, so that when he gets a chance he can hop on and put up the sigs he made as well. I believe Dacia and one other request had not been done yet, so if those apply to you, please repost your request info for us ^_^

Just a reminder that Wanderer's real life is currently madness and so he may not be taking requests for a bit, but will be back as soon as the rest of the world allows. So please, be kind when putting in a request and take into account that I work and go to school, as well as do requests on 3 other sites, so it may be a couple of days until a sig gets done.

On that note, let the requests begin, again!! :D

Glad it's back. Long live the sig-corner.

I think I need a sig :D

Make sure Teleios has a pink themed sig, it's her favorite color.

(Pages: PREV 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12, 13, 14, 15, 16 . . . 35 NEXT)
Topic Index

Reply to Thread

Have an account? Login below:
With Facebook:Login With Facebook
or
Username:  
Password:  

Not registered? To sign up for an account with WarCry:
Register With Facebook
Register With Facebook
or
Registered for a free account here