Topic Index
xXx Wanderer and LadyLuck's Sigcorner xXx

Username:Password:
Log In
 (Pages: PREV 1 . . . 19, 20, 21, 22, 23, 24, 25, 26, 27, 28, 29, 30, 31, 32, 33, 34, 35 NEXT)

You are both welcome my friends :) I know I say that all the time, but I'm always really happy when I make something that is liked... so yeah makes me smile and feel good :D

Man, your art just keeps getting better and better, doesn't it Wanderer?

I've got something I'd like your hands to do magic to :)
Here is the picture: imageimage

Theme: Light Fantasy
Quote: I Wish I Had An Angel
And also, could you somehow embed the following somewhere in the background? "I'm in love with my lust, burning angel wings to dust"

Thanks, Wanderer =)

I will see what I can do for you guitar... I'll try to get it finished until tomorrow :)

so here you go guitar :)

^ hope it's what you had in mind... enjoyyyy :D

Wanderer, that is perfect! You are da man! Thanks so much! <3

You are most welcome guitar mate :D :D

Looks awesome, Wandy!

ho ho, thanks my friend :D

I didn't have a chance to post over on DA, but I like the new submissions!

yeah I think they are some of my best fractals I did so far... I always wondered how to make them look better... lol now I know... I simply rendered them at a very high resolution and tadaaaa. Thx Moon for liking them :)

Hey Wanderer I hope I'm not asking too soon. But can I get another with just my name.

using:

http://img413.imageshack.us/img413/621/hammerby1.jpg

I want to see Wanderer start designing desktop backgrounds.

^ here you go Stotan mate :) I think it turned out nicely...

yeah Moon... but Wallpapers take much time... I'm happy that I can manage my requests every weekend (I have 2 bigger gaming sites at the moment where I do sigs for the community...1 is warcry and 1 the PMS Clan)...

it was fun again my friends :) Keep the love strong, cu next weekend :D

PMS clan?? Oh my, I bet the forums get very emotional a few days of every month?

lol... well see for yourself guitar :)

This is what they get this weekend :D

O.O you spoil the ladies more than us =(

Those are sharp, Wandy!

lol no... today was a special day :) The bordersig you see was my very first of that kind... a development... an evolution of my fantasystyle :)

The 2 forums are also a bit different... here I do more sigs that are from 80 till shortly over 100 px high... so you can also have some quotes under your sigs, because When I do a sig that is 150 px high it does not show up here fully and you cannot write additional stuff...

at PMS Clan I do more bigger sigs till a height of 150 px... that's the limit there :)

But PMS Clan or Warcry I love these forums pretty much and you can be assured guitar that I always give my best when I do a design :D

... thank you Moon :D :D :D

thanks wanderer

I kid, Wanderer. I was just amazed by that border sig. Truly great. You should make some like that for us now too :P

you are welcome Stotan :)

generally it's possible guitar :) SO lets see how the next pics are (they must be fantasy-style of course otherwise it won't work and not so fast so many because I can only do them during the week in denmark :)).... yay but slow slow and not be hasty barrummmm barruuuum ;)

... also I see on the forums many gamearts...
so if you know where to find fantasygamepics, pics from environments and such of the recent rpgs and stuff please give me links to galleries or send me a pm....

so if bordersigs are what you also like to have here we can do it...
hmm but we also must have a limit here otherwise it's too stressy...

so like I said before 1 sig per week... yeah that should do it :-)
Moon my friend... we start with you :) The style of your sig is not up to date anymore :) If you like give me 1 cool fantasy pic (also in addition a penguin should you like, I'm sure I can place the little one somewhere lol) and you shall have the first bordersig... as test if you like so... only if you like my friend ;)

ohhh. I'll find the pic, tonight!

yeah... make it fantasy please like the art from Lineage 2 or Warhammer Online... just from the style I mean... so no anime then... with fantasy the border fits best with that sort of pics :)

... and take your time Moon :) I can watch this thread from my work in denmark so I can see what pic you chose... I already tried out that if I take for example the bordersig I just made put in my sigslot that there's about 1 more free line for a personal line... so ya I will try to make it 130 px high... since there is no limit with the width size it should work properly :)

ha ha... so lets make the forum nicer :)

Aion might be a good new source of material,seeing thats its developed by some NC members who worked wth L2.Ill look around for some good concept art or other good Fantasy pics.

Edit: heres some i found on short notice, for Aion. This is a link from a gallery of wallpapers, but honestly the graphics are so good, screenshots look best.
http://search.mmosite.com/jsp/search/searchpic.jsp?pageno=1&channel=10003&kdid=22827
and 2 more from concept art section
http://photo.mmosite.com/aion/2008-01-04/kk5318ogd8y3luh.shtml
http://photo.mmosite.com/aion/2007-11-14/x7le51e603ph63s.shtml

yeah I know mmosite.... but thank you :) I use it most of the time to see what's new and then try to go directly on the original asian gamehomepages or search with the nametranslation of the game in other asian gamingsites for the original sized high quality art.

So next week I'll make one for Moon but should you like you can request one for the week after shizzie :)
yo just give me a good pic (from Aion maybe like you showed me the galleries)
a name and a quote and I could do you a sig mate :)

Thanks for the offer Wanderer! Ill try and descide on something by then.

this one isn't bad for just a random elf
http://i285.photobucket.com/albums/ll56/Vrokolos/sexygamesbabes/lineage2elf1920.jpg

random elf...though it's in an anime style.... http://i83.photobucket.com/albums/j284/chadni98/anime%20girls/AngelWingedElfArcher.jpg

digging this one, especially:
http://www.aiononline.com/us/images/wallpaper/robe-4x3.jpg

if you want to hide a penguin in there somewhere, itll be a game to find it ;)

name: MoonPenguin
no quote

hey

Now that should be a challenge for Wanderer ;)
Although, not sure how those feint lines would turn out.

yea, looks better on hard copy, ill go over it with a pen if u need me to.

The harder the lines, the better.

He may be able to photoshop it and play with the trace feature/sharpen features and make it darker himself.....though I doubt he'd want to do the extra work :P

I was gonna say somnething mean earlier, but i changed my mind last second. Basicly Moon made the point i was aimming for, which is, theres alot of work to be done on a ruff black and white pencil sketch in order to make it a nice sig.Maybe Wolf should find a pic online that resembles his sketch, or if he looked at something while drawing it, post the source material. Im just trying to be constructive in my criticism.

point taken.... never mind then sir, ill look for a better pic

The pic itself would have been fine.....but harder lines would have made it easier to work with. Maybe spruce it up a bit more and post it again?

(Pages: PREV 1 . . . 19, 20, 21, 22, 23, 24, 25, 26, 27, 28, 29, 30, 31, 32, 33, 34, 35 NEXT)
Topic Index

Reply to Thread

Have an account? Login below:
With Facebook:Login With Facebook
or
Username:  
Password:  

Not registered? To sign up for an account with WarCry:
Register With Facebook
Register With Facebook
or
Registered for a free account here