Topic Index
Operation: Revive Warcry

Username:Password:
Log In
 (Pages: PREV 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12 NEXT)

Shadie777:

Portal Maniac:
And you people were wondering why I was so fucking pissy with you earlier.

Really.

I can understand it, but it still is rather annoying . Anyway, ideas are being exchanged for trying to make this site usable again. I recommend EscapeGoat's post for further details.

We've contacted the Mod Team and are branching out into other areas of the internet telling of our plight.

Bang Kaboom Ferrell:
yay lets restore this place we may need a montage to help the passage of time but with all us guys working together we can do great things unless you all bail and leave me alone facing the horde of spambots its what sent the other guy mad

Yeah. It's definitely the spambots that didn't even enter the one good thread here.

And totally fucking not the hordes of people encroaching this place with their little Escapist cult and misguided visions of restoring this damned husk of a site.

Bang Kaboom Ferrell:
yay lets restore this place we may need a montage to help the passage of time but with all us guys working together we can do great things unless you all bail and leave me alone facing the horde of spambots its what sent the other guy mad

Oh, we'd never do that... I mean, if you were to happen to wander into the 'WarCry Discussion' and happen to be kidnapped by the spambots, there is really nothing we could do, friendo.

Mortai Gravesend:

Only the lone guardian of the forums really seems to care all that much.

Well unless you really do have mind control powers in which case I'd like to have my suspension lifted >__>

yeah...if its me he has the problem with

come at me bro!

we'll settle this wasteland style

Lucem712:

Bang Kaboom Ferrell:

Oh, we'd never do that... I mean, if you were to happen to wander into the 'WarCry Discussion' and happen to be kidnapped by the spambots, there is really nothing we could do, friendo.

That place is scary its like the place dreams go to die and spambots breed

Portal Maniac:

Yeah. It's definitely the spambots that didn't even enter the one good thread here.

And totally fucking not the hordes of people encroaching this place with their little Escapist cult and misguided visions of restoring this damned husk of a site.

I'm sorry we ruined your party......

and ate all the rad-roach meat and nuka cola you were saving for your guests

Portal Maniac:

Bang Kaboom Ferrell:

Hey, Kim Kardashin is famous now. And that goes to prove that anything is possible. Besides, we're not a cult! I mean, we all live on a compound and sleep with our messiah, but we're not a cult, man. :D

Vault101:

Shadie777:
double post. God dammit. Sorry

in waycry there are no double posts...just posts

You really love being mod free, don't you :D
It's so weird... eventually the escapist will be like this o.O

Portal Maniac:

Really.

Portal Maniac:

Bang Kaboom Ferrell:

It must be very fulfilling only having half-conversations with one or two people sporadically over the course of weeks, isn't it?

Why you would choose to isolate yourself here, I don't pretend to understand. But maybe it's time for you to step out of your misanthropic shell and see the world for all of the splendor and glory it actually holds, instead of lashing out at people because they dared to encroach on 'your' space?

I look forward to your angry reply shouting insults and obscenities at me, should you deem to respond to this quote.

shrekfan246:

Portal Maniac:

Really.

Portal Maniac:

Bang Kaboom Ferrell:

It must be very fulfilling only having half-conversations with one or two people sporadically over the course of weeks, isn't it?

Why you would choose to isolate yourself here, I don't pretend to understand. But maybe it's time for you to step out of your misanthropic shell and see the world for all of the splendor and glory it actually holds, instead of lashing out at people because they dared to encroach on 'your' space?

I look forward to your angry reply shouting insults and obscenities at me, should you deem to respond to this quote.

Dont bother with him he has gone mad from being alone with the spam bots for so long its our fault we should have rescued him years ago but now he is to far gone

Portal Maniac:

Bang Kaboom Ferrell:

Hipster senses, tingling :D

This seriously can't bother you that badly, surely?

Evil Smurf:

We've contacted the Mod Team and are branching out into other areas of the internet telling of our plight.

first you bring in the mods and then it will be just like escapist

I just want to run free in the wasteland feilds! IS THAT SO WRONG!?

shrekfan246:

Portal Maniac:

Really.

Portal Maniac:

Bang Kaboom Ferrell:

Yes, because checking this place every other day or so and posting in a single thread is all I ever do.

Disregarding the fact completely that I'm an active member in two or three of the damned groups on this site system.

I've only ever seen you post here. So clearly you're not in the position to talk with your handful of posts here.

Portal Maniac:

Bang Kaboom Ferrell:

With the justice, peace and community we will bring, we will only make this a happier place. This thread for example, has grown at a huge rate compared to other threads here. But what do you want Portal Maniac? what change do you want brought? Seriously you sound like Zulf

GeneralTwinkle:

Vault101:

Shadie777:
double post. God dammit. Sorry

in waycry there are no double posts...just posts

You really love being mod free, don't you :D
It's so weird... eventually the escapist will be like this o.O

All I know is that if The Escapist does become like this, I'm staying and becoming a friendlier version of Portal Maniac.

Lucem712:

Portal Maniac:

Bang Kaboom Ferrell:

Hey, Kim Kardashin is famous now. And that goes to prove that anything is possible. Besides, we're not a cult! I mean, we all live on a compound and sleep with our messiah, but we're not a cult, man. :D

Does his fiancee know about that last bit? >__>

shrekfan246:

Portal Maniac:

Really.

Portal Maniac:

Bang Kaboom Ferrell:

Eh, if he wanted to talk to more people he could easily head over to the Escapist forums, he obviously doesn't want to. Now why he's complaining as if they should be keeping this forum open only for him... well that's what doesn't make much sense.

So.

Who proposes that EscapeGoat's plan be put up in the OP?

I'm just going to sit here and watch this. Mostly because I'm bored.

Good luck, chaps. Don't fight too much.

Shadie777:
So.

I second this notion!

Shadie777:
So.

I put forth my agreement with shadies proposal

Marter:

Marter....who is that in the gif?

Portal Maniac:

shrekfan246:

Portal Maniac:

Really.

Portal Maniac:

Yes, because checking this place every other day or so and posting in a single thread is all I ever do.

Disregarding the fact completely that I'm an active member in two or three of the damned groups on this site system.

I've only ever seen you post here. So clearly you're not in the position to talk with your handful of posts here.

No, it's because you're getting so pissed that other people have come here. If you just came here sometimes, that's fine, but having a whine because your site has more than one person coming on it regularly to post in the forum is just petty, and doesn't make sense.
Why do you want nobody else in the forums? Do you not want to talk to anyone?
If so, why did you join the damn forum in the first place? Whining over the fact that people are trying to make a community live again is one of the most nonsensical things I've seen for a while.

Now, this needs to be a bit less srs.

There :D

Shadie777:
So.

you mean bring order and civilisation to the fronteir?

NO! I say

a cowboy needs freedom!

Marter:

Between your avatar and the gif, my mind can't decide which one to be more hypnotized by.

Portal Maniac:

shrekfan246:

Portal Maniac:

Really.

Portal Maniac:

I assume by 'here' you mean this thread? Yes, I haven't actively posted in this, the Warcry website, because every time I've come here the only alive thread was the one you and SirBrytside keep alive. I have, however, been fairly active on The Escapist, which you seem to regard in such a negative light that you call everyone from the site part of a cult.

You do know SirBrytside is, or was, fairly active on that site, right? And that he's part of the group founded by Daystar Clarion?

We're not part of some little cult, and we don't harbor misguided visions. We were interested in the sister site to The Escapist, and why feelings between the two have been brooded so darkly.

And honestly, using my post count as a way to disregard the content of my post? I don't understand the relevance that number of posts has on effectiveness of comment, and I don't understand why you seem livid over the fact that other people have found the forum on which you post.

Vault101:

Shadie777:
So.

NO! I say

a cowboy needs freedom!

why be a cowboy when you can be a lawbringer Vault the lawbringer you can be the hero this forum needs riding on on your steed daystar

Bang Kaboom Ferrell:

why be a cowboy when you can be a lawbringer Vault the lawbringer you can be the hero this forum needs riding on on your steed daystar

yes!....

the Aria to this Omega! a ranger!

a town where people of shady pasts can make it their own

Vault101:

Shadie777:
So.

NO! I say

a cowboy needs freedom!

order and civilisation allows for safety from murderers spambots

Vault101:
NO!... don;t make it a facist dystopia!

ANARCHY IN THE UK!!

Communism is better

NO NO NO NO BAD ME! THIS IS NOT THE POLITICS SUB FORUM!

Vault101:

Shadie777:
So.

NO! I say

a cowboy needs freedom!

A second that.

We must have one place to roam free!!!

Marter:

Must have been weird coming here, Marter.

Crossing the border, feeling your mod powers drain.

Daystar Clarion:

Marter:

I noticed Marter's name isn't blue. Not even a sign of that modly glory that exists back at the Escapist.

And now that the mod is mortal... now is the time we need to strike >__>

Evil Smurf:
Marter....who is that?

Some guy.

Lucem712:
Between your avatar and the gif, my mind can't decide which one to be more hypnotized by.

Both.

Daystar Clarion:

A little bit, I suppose.

Mortai Gravesend:
And now that the mod is mortal... now is the time we need to strike >__>

You're on, what, your last strike on The Escapist? And I'm pretty sure mod sass that happens on here will count over there. Or at least I can make it count. =D

So, yeah. ;p

Marter:
A little bit, I suppose.

well look here fella's..we gots outselfs a "mod"

I think your in the wrong part of town boy....

you know what we do to mods round thease parts?

Vault101:
you know what we do to mods round thease parts?

Nothing, because you have exactly as much power as I do?

(Pages: PREV 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12 NEXT)
Topic Index

Reply to Thread

Have an account? Login below:
With Facebook:Login With Facebook
or
Username:  
Password:  

Not registered? To sign up for an account with WarCry:
Register With Facebook
Register With Facebook
or
Registered for a free account here