Topic Index
Operation: Revive Warcry

Username:Password:
Log In
 (Pages: PREV 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12 NEXT)

Daystar Clarion:

Portal Maniac:

Secret world leader (shhh):

Obviously you don't know who we are, allow me to introduce ourselves.

We're the Injustice League. We never get bored. Well, Daystar and his goons aren't, they're the Brovengers. But we're not quite sure where we all stand in this strange new world...so I guess we'll try not to kill eachothe...for now.

Look, I don't rightly give a shit what this little Escapist fad is doing over here.

You're just over here because OH JEEZ WOW, SOMEONE MADE A THREAD, THIS IS JUST LIKE WHAT WE'VE ALWAYS DONE, BUT NOW WITH A DIFFERENT URL and the damned cult behind Daystar is following his every move.

None of you will stick. I guarantee it.

Yeah, everyone follows my every move so much that they found this place before I did.

Wait, what?

It's simple really.
We went into the future, found you here, went to the past and made sure my parents got together, then came back here and made this thread before you.

Portal Maniac:

Portal Maniac:
Just so you all know, this will fail miserably.

I tried more or less the same thing about a year ago, and.... well, the state of affairs speaks for itself.

I give it a week until you're bored with this slightly more out of the way outpost.

We're the Injustice League. We never get bored. Well, Daystar and his goons aren't, they're the Brovengers. But we're not quite sure where we all stand in this strange new world...so I guess we'll try not to kill eachothe...for now.

Look, I don't rightly give a shit what this little Escapist fad is doing over here.

You're just over here because OH JEEZ WOW, SOMEONE MADE A THREAD, THIS IS JUST LIKE WHAT WE'VE ALWAYS DONE, BUT NOW WITH A DIFFERENT URL and the damned cult behind Daystar is following his every move.

Geez, you sound a bit angry about this. o__O

Finding the Daystar cult concentration to be a bit high, but if it dies it dies.

Right it's official, we've found the keeper of The Basement.

I'm going to bed now. I get the feeling what i'm going to find when I come here tomorrow will forever be known as "The Second Contact War".

Daystar Clarion:

Portal Maniac:

Yeah, everyone follows my every move so much that they found this place before I did.

Wait, what?

Oh yeah, that's our Clairvoyant GPS technology at work. It shows us exactly where you will be in 2/3 hours. Pretty awesome, huh?

Revnak:

Daystar Clarion:

Portal Maniac:

Wait, what?

It's simple really.
We went into the future, found you here, went to the past and made sure my parents got together, then came back here and made this thread before you.

Seems legit...

Mortai Gravesend:

Portal Maniac:

Geez, you sound a bit angry about this. o__O

Finding the Daystar cult concentration to be a bit high, but if it dies it dies.

Look, in regards to this whole 'cult' business, I haven't brainwashed anyone. I'm just a poster, like any of you guys. I have no clue how things ended up this way.

Portal Maniac:

Portal Maniac:
Just so you all know, this will fail miserably.

I tried more or less the same thing about a year ago, and.... well, the state of affairs speaks for itself.

I give it a week until you're bored with this slightly more out of the way outpost.

Hey man, that's just your opinion. Besides I never knew abou this place till yesterday. We are on a path of pilgrimage learn about the mistakes of the past and how not to repeat them. We are here to help, want in bro?

Portal Maniac:

Shadie777:

You seem to not understand the actual wonder we a displaying. This is where the escapist originated from. The community which I consider a home on the internet. To learn about this site is awesome, and I and most of the people here want to make sure it ain't forgotten. I will certainly be sad if this attempt fails.

Yes, where the Escapist came from.
A land of assholes that acted like dicks for the sake of being dicks.
After all, that's why so many went apeshit simply because the staff made a new website that doesn't effect them at all.

So by all means. If you want to get in touch with your roots, just act like a complete twat. That's what this place mostly was before it died. Otherwise you have no damned business here.

There's nothin' wrong with trying. Besides, most of us, (I can't speak for all of us) weren't even around during the time of the merger. So, we're curious.

Didn't think you'd be upset, honest. Just figure you'd like to talk to some new folks.

Portal Maniac:

After all, that's why so many went apeshit simply because the staff made a new website that doesn't effect them at all.

So by all means. If you want to get in touch with your roots, just act like a complete twat. That's what this place mostly was before it died. Otherwise you have no damned business here.

Yes, be condescending and rude. That will certainly prove your point!

Whatever happened here is in the past. The users who went to this forum to obtain badges and spam shit are long gone. There are many people who ain't dicks and are kind and smart. I appreciate it if you don't be a dick to them and make stupid generalisations.

Also: Are you an original user of this forum? You do seem to be one of the small amount of users making threads here.

Right it's official, we've found the keeper of The Basement.

I'm going to bed now. I get the feeling what i'm going to find when I come here tomorrow will forever be known as "The Second Contact War".

And a grumpy keeper it is, here to tell us about the evils of this place and how it will drive us away or something .__.

It won't be much of a war if it's 1 vs like 10.

Daystar Clarion:

Look, in regards to this whole 'cult' business, I haven't brainwashed anyone. I'm just a poster, like any of you guys. I have no clue how things ended up this way.

Lol, not blaming you, just commenting on it.

Lucem712:

Portal Maniac:

Shadie777:

You seem to not understand the actual wonder we a displaying. This is where the escapist originated from. The community which I consider a home on the internet. To learn about this site is awesome, and I and most of the people here want to make sure it ain't forgotten. I will certainly be sad if this attempt fails.

There's nothin' wrong with trying. Besides, most of us, (I can't speak for all of us) weren't even around during the time of the merger. So, we're curious.

Didn't think you'd be upset, honest. Just figure you'd like to talk to some new folks.

If I wanted to talk to some new folks, don't you bloody well think I'd be all over the fucking Escapist forums like I used to 2 years ago?

Oh, wait. That's right. New people that assume because they found me here, I'm originally from here.

Portal Maniac:

Lucem712:

Portal Maniac:

If I wanted to talk to some new folks, don't you bloody well think I'd be all over the fucking Escapist forums like I used to 2 years ago?

Oh, wait. That's right. New people that assume because they found me here, I'm originally from here.

Well you're just a barrel of laughs aren't you :D

Don't worry, I'm not here to take your toy away from you, just explorin'

Shadie777:

Portal Maniac:

Yes, be condescending and rude. That will certainly prove your point!

Whatever happened here is in the past. The users who went to this forum to obtain badges and spam shit are long gone. There are many people who ain't dicks and are kind and smart. I appreciate it if you don't be a dick to them and male stupid generalisations.

Also: Are you an original user of this forum?

Pretty sure he was commenting negatively about the former inhabitants of this forum. As it seems some of them are the ones that went crazy about the Escapist and not the other way around.

Also you just have to check his post history and see where he first started posting. Also given his join date would seem unlikely as I think it mostly died before that time. Not sure though.

Portal Maniac:

Chill, bro. Just sit back and let's all kick off the wicked ignorance. =O)

Portal Maniac:

Lucem712:

Portal Maniac:

Hey, you're in my thread, talking to new folks. If you don't want to talk to new folks, skitter off to some of the abandoned subforums. If your prediction is true, then you have a week or so until you can roam all by your lonesome.

Daystar Clarion:
snip

I guess you're the flavour of the month/year at the moment. There have been others, there shall be more.

It says you've been around since 2009 yet I cannot remember seeing you around until this year :D

However just because you don't know how it happened, doesn't mean it hasn't happened. It is rather irritating, but that's no fault of your own. Just the way things turned out I guess.

Right, Bed. Fo' realziez this time. This is getting ridiculous.

Mortai Gravesend:

Pretty sure he was commenting negatively about the former inhabitants of this forum. As it seems some of them are the ones that went crazy about the Escapist and not the other way around.

Also you just have to check his post history and see where he first started posting. Also given his join date would seem unlikely as I think it mostly died before that time. Not sure though.

Ah, if that is the case then I am acting like a dick :P.

I'll try not to make assumptions next time.

Sorry Portal!

Portal Maniac:

Lucem712:

Portal Maniac:

An eye for an eye makes the world blind, we are not being dicks, please pay us with the same respect.

Daystar Clarion:
snip

I guess you're the flavour of the month/year at the moment. There have been others, there shall be more.

It says you've been around since 2009 yet I cannot remember seeing you around until this year :D

However just because you don't know how it happened, doesn't mean it hasn't happened. It is rather irritating, but that's no fault of your own. Just the way things turned out I guess.

Right, Bed. Fo' realziez this time. This is getting ridiculous.

Maybe, maybe :D

I don't intend to get banned though :D

1 year so far without an infraction, and I plan for even more.

Daystar Clarion:
Echo!

Echo...

Echo...

Holy crap, do you guys know what we could do with a empty forum this size?

We could play beach volleyball!

Fuck yeah! I'll serve!

-bump-

Shadie777:
So this is what it is like to stare into the past...

This is quite awesome!

Also, Brovengers! This will be our secret clubhouse!!!

*sticks tongue out*

Whatevs. I'm going to find the Injustice League and invite them over for the lulz.

Dangit2019:

Daystar Clarion:
Echo!

Echo...

Echo...

Fuck yeah! I'll serve!

-bump-

*spikes*

Oh, who is on which side?

Daystar Clarion:

How do you do that?

Dangit2019:

-bump-

I find it amusing that this would get you moderated here, back during its heyday :P

I mean, check the rules

"Rule 10: No Bumping!"

So, I'm sorry, but I think you'll have to begin your game of volleyball in some alternative fashion :P

Evil Smurf:

Dangit2019:

Daystar Clarion:
Echo!

Echo...

Echo...

Fuck yeah! I'll serve!

-bump-

*spikes*

I'll be on Daystar's side because I'm trying to see if hanging out with the popular kids will make me cooler. Also, it's your serve.

EscapeGoat:

Dangit2019:

-bump-

I find it amusing that this would get you moderated here, back during its heyday :P

I don't know, if this forum runs like the Escapist then I think we'd be safe. We've done pretty off-topic things there without consequence...

Evil Smurf:

Dangit2019:

Daystar Clarion:
Echo!

Echo...

Echo...

Fuck yeah! I'll serve!

-bump-

*spikes*

Daystar Clarion:

How do you do that?

*bump* I'm on both sides.
Also, it really isn't that hard to receive no forum punishment. I haven't gotten any moderator wrath since I started, just look at the posts that do get warnings and don't do what they do.

EscapeGoat:

Dangit2019:

-bump-

I mean, check the rules

So, I'm sorry, but I think you'll have to begin your game of volleyball in some alternative fashion :P

You edited (you bastard). Ok, uh...

-bounce-

Evil Smurf:

Dangit2019:

Daystar Clarion:
Echo!

Echo...

Echo...

Fuck yeah! I'll serve!

-bump-

*spikes*

Daystar Clarion:

How do you do that?

Simple

*bump*

Don't be a dick :D

Don't insult anyone and don't post low content and you'll be fine.

Dangit2019:

I don't know, if this forum runs like the Escapist then I think we'd be safe. We've done pretty off-topic things there without consequence...

Hah, I know man, I was just making a (terrible) pun - Bumping that Volleyball is clearly in violation of Rule 10 in the WarCry official rules![1]

Kidding aside, I'm kind of sure that even the mods have left this place, and while I would guess that the admin are probably keeping an eye on this I'd hope they're not exactly too fussed about this little playground/thread :P

Anyways, I'll let you carry on with your volleyball. I'll just sit back here. Watching Drinking a cold one.

[1] And let's be fair, if there's anywhere better than an empty forum for making terrible puns so even the ghosts can be disapproving of them, then I don't know it

Daystar Clarion:

Simple we kill the batman

*bump*

Low content posts are my weakness D:

Also any Mod news up in here?

Daystar Clarion:
Echo!

Echo...

Echo...

I say massive cybering orgies...

I mean this place is basically unmoderated...<.<

Evil Smurf:

Daystar Clarion:

*bump*

If you think it's low content, don't post at all :D

Sacman:

Daystar Clarion:
Echo!

Echo...

Echo...

Just because we can act like savages, doesn't mean we should.

We must remain gentlemen, always.

Well, since everyone is starting to get off-topic

*Cough*Daystar*Cough*

Anyone got any ideas on how to get the old warcry users (who don't hate us) back?

Evil Smurf:

Daystar Clarion:

*bump*

Unfortunately, not as of yet. Though, it seems the spambots are having a discussion in the News forum. Disturbing to say the least.

Daystar Clarion:

Evil Smurf:

Daystar Clarion:

*bump*

If you think it's low content, don't post at all :D

Sacman:

Daystar Clarion:
Echo!

Echo...

Echo...

Just because we can act like savages, doesn't mean we should.

We must remain gentlemen, always.

Well there is a certain amount of cooperation and organization that goes into an orgy... not to mention self organization... I don;t know if you've ever been in one before...<.<

Shadie777:

Cough*Daystar*Cough

Anyone got any ideas on how to get the old warcry users (who don't hate us) back?

Even outside of The Escapist his powers of forum derailment still exist, I see.

Dangit2019:

EscapeGoat:

Dangit2019:

-bump-

I mean, check the rules

You edited (you bastard). Ok, uh...

-bounce-

Fiendish! Using my own trick of editing posts against me!

Shadie777:

*Cough*Daystar*Cough*

I hate to be a pessimist, but I wonder if such a feat is even possible. How about spreading the word about the site around the net, trying to get people interested in a site which offers discussions centered around multiple MMOs - like any regular specific MMO forum, but all bunched neatly together in one place, where you can wander between forums and discover new players and new games?

I mean, obviously we'll need to get the vacuum cleaner out, see if the cupboards can't be cleared out, and my oh my, these shelves are dusty... *tsk tsk*

Andy Shandy:

Shadie777:

Cough*Daystar*Cough

Even outside of The Escapist his powers of forum derailment still exist, I see.

You thought my powers were only limited to the escapist?

Foolish mortal :D

(Pages: PREV 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12 NEXT)
Topic Index

Reply to Thread

Have an account? Login below:
With Facebook:Login With Facebook
or
Username:  
Password:  

Not registered? To sign up for an account with WarCry:
Register With Facebook
Register With Facebook
or
Registered for a free account here