Topic Index
Operation: Revive Warcry

Username:Password:
Log In
 (Pages: PREV 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12 NEXT)

So this is what it is like to stare into the past...

This is quite awesome!

Also, Brovengers! This will be our secret clubhouse!!!

*sticks tongue out*

Godammit! The jig is up!

You know what, this isn't The Escapist. Maybe. Mayyybeee. We could get along in this place. I mean, What happens in The Basement, stays in The Basement...

Shadie777:

This is quite awesome!

*sticks tongue out*

Can't let you do that Starfox Injustice League.

I once sealed away a great evil here...

It feels like so long ago now...

I'm up for this. I don't know how I can help, but if I can, I will. I remember finding this place through the old WarCry Corner on The Escapist yeeeeeears ago and, while actually appearing to be a closed-off community, what very little I did post was actually responded to pretty considerably and politely enough. In some ways I kind of regret not getting more involved, but the whole kerfuffle happened and now...

Well, now The Calamity has fallen. But Kid's gotta move on, create a new world out of the broken down old one we got left[1].

So yeah. Count me in on this. Anything I can do, I'mma do it. This place doesn't deserve to stay dead.

[1] You just read this in the Stranger's voice

Daystar Clarion:

Shadie777:

This is quite awesome!

*sticks tongue out*

I feels like so long ago now...

InB4 Daystar IS the great evil

Wait, so if this is the Bizzarro Escapsist. . . Are we the good guys?

EDIT: In fact, if we're enemies in The Escapist, does that mesn we're all friendos in here?

Secret world leader (shhh):

Daystar Clarion:

Shadie777:

This is quite awesome!

*sticks tongue out*

I don't think it works like that :D

This is really surreal.

It's like an uncanny valley version of the escapist...

Daystar Clarion:

Daystar Clarion:

This is really surreal.

I know, as I said before, it's like Old Aperture! :D

Nah, we're the evil guys. Warcry apprantly saw it as so back in the day.

See Daystar! you are just as evil as us!

HA!

OT: Seriously, reviving it would be the least we can do. It shall be glorious again. We will make it so...

Or we can just assimilate it into the escapist. Finish what the site failed to do all that time ago... Whatever works! :P

I'm in both groups.

WHAT DO I DO????

Daystar Clarion:

This is really surreal.

I can imagine Kross is losing his shit about now...

*Red alarms sounding*

Warning, warning, containment breach in Warcry Alpha 7.

Daystar Clarion:

Shadie777:

This is quite awesome!

*sticks tongue out*

It feels like so long ago now...

You what?

Tell us of your conquests!

Matthew94:
I'm in both groups.

WHAT DO I DO????

Ummm...I guess you're all on your own...? Maybe you're the referee in Bizzarro Land...or the Tealady. The rulebook isn't quite clear about that.

Just so you all know, this will fail miserably.

I tried more or less the same thing about a year ago, and.... well, the state of affairs speaks for itself.

I give it a week until you're bored with this slightly more out of the way outpost.

Daystar Clarion:

Daystar Clarion:

This is really surreal.

*Red alarms sounding*

I gather Kross is some legendary user who i've somehow never heard of...because i've never heard of Kross.

Portal Maniac:

I tried more or less the same thing about a year ago, and.... well, the state of affairs speaks for itself.

I give it a week until you're bored with this slightly more out of the way outpost.

Damn it, I need it to last 2 weeks for my suspension to be up T__T

Maybe I should try and make a topic >__>

So this is "The Basement" then?

Being here seems like walking through some sort of internet ghost town, forgotten by most.

Daystar Clarion:

*Red alarms sounding*

I gather Kross is some legendary user who i've somehow never heard of...because i've never heard of Kross.

Kross is the server operater-y person that I can't think the proper title for.

I believe he is one of the owners of the Escapist. Doesn't appear often from what I've seen.

Matthew94:
I'm in both groups.

WHAT DO I DO????

Me too.

Wait...... both groups have emence power, enough to move galaxis. Why not work together?

Portal Maniac:

Obviously you don't know who we are, allow me to introduce ourselves.

We're the Injustice League. We never get bored. Well, Daystar and his goons aren't, they're the Brovengers. But we're not quite sure where we all stand in this strange new world...so I guess we'll try not to kill eachothe...for now.

Daystar Clarion:

*Red alarms sounding*

You don't know who Kross is?

Kross is the system admin for the escapist :D

He's the guy who made the red button.

Andy Shandy:
So this is "The Basement" then?

Being here seems like walking through some sort of internet ghost town, forgotten by most.

Part of it, I reckon. Has to be more to the basement, since this site stopped in 2011.

Evil Smurf:

Matthew94:
I'm in both groups.

WHAT DO I DO????

Me too.

Wait...... both groups have emence power, enough to move galaxis. Why not work together?

Umm, we'll wait to see how this plays out.

Got some spare pizza I can chew on while this plays out?

Evil Smurf:

Matthew94:
I'm in both groups.

WHAT DO I DO????

Me too.

Shadie777:

I believe he is one of the owners of the Escapist. Doesn't appear often from what I've seen.

I'm trying to make a movie/game reference...it's on the tip of my tounge but I can't quite think whatt it is.

Daystar Clarion:

Daystar Clarion:

This is really surreal.

*Red alarms sounding*

Speak not the name of the forbidden one, lest they hear it and bring their buttony wrath upon us all. I can only imagine the terrible thoughts going through his head right now.

Portal Maniac:

We're the Injustice League. We never get bored. Well, Daystar and his goons aren't, they're the Brovengers. But we're not quite sure where we all stand in this strange new world...so I guess we'll try not to kill eachothe...for now.

Look, I don't rightly give a shit what this little Escapist fad is doing over here.

You're just over here because OH JEEZ WOW, SOMEONE MADE A THREAD, THIS IS JUST LIKE WHAT WE'VE ALWAYS DONE, BUT NOW WITH A DIFFERENT URL and the damned cult behind Daystar is following his every move.

None of you will stick. I guarantee it.

Daystar Clarion:

Daystar Clarion:

*Red alarms sounding*

You don't know who Kross is?

Kross is the system admin for the escapist :D

He's the guy who made the red button.

I shall find that man for what he did..to me, to everyone!

Evil Smurf:

Matthew94:
I'm in both groups.

WHAT DO I DO????

Me too.

Shadie777:

I'm trying to make a movie/game reference...it's on the tip of my tounge but I can't quite think whatt it is.

We could rule these forums as user group and other user group?

Matthew94:

Evil Smurf:

Matthew94:
I'm in both groups.

WHAT DO I DO????

Me too.

Umm, we'll wait to see how this plays out.

Got some spare pizza I can chew on while this plays out?

I have all the pizza. Take what you like.

Portal Maniac:

Portal Maniac:

Look, I don't rightly give a shit what this little Escapist fad is doing over here.

You're just over here because OH JEEZ WOW, SOMEONE MADE A THREAD, THIS IS JUST LIKE WHAT WE'VE ALWAYS DONE, BUT NOW WITH A DIFFERENT URL and the damned cult behind Daystar is following his every move.

Hey now, we're just looking around. I mean, we found The Basement after al- *gasp* Are you the one they speak of? The one who lives here, waiting?

Portal Maniac:

Portal Maniac:

Yeah, everyone follows my every move so much that they found this place before I did.

Wait, what?

Portal Maniac:

Portal Maniac:

Hey, I'm a pretty sticky guy.

Portal Maniac:

Portal Maniac:

You seem to not understand the actual wonder we are displaying. This is where the escapist originated from. The community which I consider a home on the internet. To learn about this site is awesome, and I and most of the people here want to make sure it ain't forgotten. I will certainly be sad if this attempt fails.

It is indeed a sacred jewel.

Daystar Clarion:

Portal Maniac:

Yeah, everyone follows my every move so much that they found this place before I did.

Wait, what?

Oh yeah, that's our Clairvoyant GPS technology at work. It shows us exactly where you will be in 2/3 hours. Pretty awesome, huh?

Shadie777:

Portal Maniac:

You seem to not understand the actual wonder we a displaying. This is where the escapist originated from. The community which I consider a home on the internet. To learn about this site is awesome, and I and most of the people here want to make sure it ain't forgotten. I will certainly be sad if this attempt fails.

Yes, where the Escapist came from.
A land of assholes that acted like dicks for the sake of being dicks.
After all, that's why so many went apeshit simply because the staff made a new website that doesn't effect them at all.

So by all means. If you want to get in touch with your roots, just act like a complete twat. That's what this place mostly was before it died. Otherwise you have no damned business here.

(Pages: PREV 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12 NEXT)
Topic Index

Reply to Thread

Have an account? Login below:
With Facebook:Login With Facebook
or
Username:  
Password:  

Not registered? To sign up for an account with WarCry:
Register With Facebook
Register With Facebook
or
Registered for a free account here