Topic Index
Operation: Revive Warcry

Username:Password:
Log In
 (Pages: PREV 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12 NEXT)

Lear'sFool:

Bang Kaboom Ferrell:

Lear'sFool:

But we can't. We're only human, and the mods have no power here.

It's time for Wild West War!!!

If we fight against each other the spam bots will be able to win but if we stay together we can win so lear what do you say -holds hand out in friendship-

*shakes*

Still going to fight The Injustice League for control of the local gravel pits. Spambots can't stop anyone.

This is the start of a great alliance -evil laugh-

Evil Smurf:

PsychicTaco115:
Good job Smurf, keep us updated

Also, nice avatar

Thanks, I was looking for nom gifs and I found it.

Come on mods, contact me!

You know, this is some pretty big stuff we're getting into...

Bang Kaboom Ferrell:

Lear'sFool:

Bang Kaboom Ferrell:

fools here the brovengers and the league don't matter this is a brave new world and we are the starting a great new society We should leave the past grudges behind and work for a greater future for all warhawkains together we will tame this wild land

But we can't. We're only human, and the mods have no power here.

It's time for Wild West War!!!

If we fight against each other the spam bots will be able to win but if we stay together we can win so lear what do you say -holds hand out in friendship-

Maybe

If you lock me and Daystar in a room without anything too sharp, we might be able to do something about it

Bang Kaboom Ferrell:

Lear'sFool:

Bang Kaboom Ferrell:

*shakes*

Still going to fight The Injustice League for control of the local gravel pits. Spambots can't stop anyone.

Why are you laughing evilly? We're both Brovengers! Plant a Brovenger flag!

Lear'sFool:

Bang Kaboom Ferrell:

Lear'sFool:

*shakes*

Sorry sorry -plants a flag with a mixture of bro's and league logo this is warcryain and this land is the shared land between the two great groups

Lear'sFool:

Bang Kaboom Ferrell:

Lear'sFool:

*shakes*

Do we have one?

Evil Smurf:

Lear'sFool:

Bang Kaboom Ferrell:

Do we have one?

It's a flag with Fillion, Crews, PSY, and Vegeta on it. The backround is tye-die. It reads: BROVENGERS.

Now plant it!

Lear'sFool:
It's a flag with Fillion, Crews, PSY, and Vegeta on it. The backround is tye-die. It reads: BROVENGERS.

Now plant it!

Oh, that flag

*plants*

The hell, this place has no wind! Is it the moon?

Evil Smurf:

Lear'sFool:

Bang Kaboom Ferrell:

Do we have one?

We do now!

Edit: Whoops ignore, Fucking shitty connection

Evil Smurf:

Lear'sFool:

Now plant it!

Oh, that flag

*plants*

C'mon, we should be working together, not dividing ourselves with titles from a war that is being fought in another dimension.

In the Escapist, we are enemies in a Cold war..but here, we are brothers and sisters, trying to build a community, no matter the difficulty or how futile it maybe.

You guys would probably forget about this place pretty quick.

Calling it now

1 week. Tops.

Lucem712:

Evil Smurf:

Lear'sFool:

Now plant it!

Oh, that flag

*plants*

C'mon, we should be working together, not dividing ourselves with titles from a war that is being fought in another dimension.

In the Escapist, we are enemies in a Cold war..but here, we are brothers and sisters, trying to build a community, no matter the difficulty or how futile it maybe.

So, in this alternate dimension, we call a truce?

I can see that happening

Now, where'd that pen go? I was going to sign a blank piece of paper and call it a treaty...

Luftwaffles:

Calling it now

1 week. Tops.

You are so funny, I keep a thread alive, and it has needed to be put down for a month or two. I can waste my time on the internet like no other. Come at me :P

Lucem712:

We need to stay strong and nag the mods, do it.

PsychicTaco115:

Lucem712:

Evil Smurf:

Oh, that flag

*plants*

I can see that happening

Now, where'd that pen go? I was going to sign a blank piece of paper and call it a treaty...

A treaty? How do you know everyone would follow it? What are the terms? Isn't this a great battlefield? *plants Brovenger flag*

Evil Smurf:

Luftwaffles:

Calling it now

1 week. Tops.

You are so funny, I keep a thread alive, and it has needed to be put down for a month or two. I can waste my time on the internet like no other. Come at me :P

Lucem712:

Nag them how!?

I don't want to get banned for this! D:

Lear'sFool:

PsychicTaco115:

Lucem712:

I can see that happening

A treaty? How do you know everyone would follow it? What are the terms? Isn't this a great battlefield? *plants Brovenger flag*

Will you stop with the flag planting? There won't be enough digital ground at this rate!

If we can get Daystar here, we can negotiate something, I'm sure of it

PsychicTaco115:

Evil Smurf:

Luftwaffles:

Calling it now

1 week. Tops.

Lucem712:

Nag them how!?

Lear'sFool:

PsychicTaco115:

I can see that happening

Will you stop with the flag planting? There won't be enough digital ground at this rate!

I can begin the negociations in his absence.

PsychicTaco115:

Isn't Daystar in the UK? He might be asleep

Lear'sFool:

PsychicTaco115:

Evil Smurf:

Nag them how!?

Lear'sFool:

Can you?

Alright, if we're going to do this, let's get started....

PsychicTaco115:

Lear'sFool:

PsychicTaco115:

Nag them how!?

Can you?

State your terms.

PsychicTaco115:
Nag them how!?

PM them, simple :) There is a nice contact Moderators button at the top of the page

Also, there's a Twitter, which has around 3500+ subscribers. So many unused resources!

Evil Smurf:

Luftwaffles:

Calling it now

1 week. Tops.

Lucem712:

To me it seems less like trying to revive the place and more treating this like your own personal forum.

I challenge you brovengers and the other whatsisgroup to displace at least 10 spambot threads on the WarCry Discussion subforum. Hold them off for a week.

With proper topics too, not threads on the diameter of daystars areolas.

Lucem712:
Also, there's a Twitter, which has around 3500+ subscribers. So many unused resources!

That's a lot of old stuff...

How old is the twitter? Last post on it?

Lear'sFool:

PsychicTaco115:

Lear'sFool:

Can you?

State your terms.

You go first

I'm not the greatest at naming things we want

Evil Smurf:

PsychicTaco115:
Nag them how!?

PM them, simple :) There is a nice contact Moderators button at the top of the page

And here... We.... GO!

PsychicTaco115:

Lucem712:

Lear'sFool:

PsychicTaco115:

Can you?

State your terms.

You go first

Evil Smurf:

PsychicTaco115:
Nag them how!?

And here... We.... GO!

IF we were to sign a treaty, it would be a truce on Warcry and only Warcry, at least for the moment. We would agree to never fight each other here, and instead have friendly conversation and crack jokes. We could meet in peace here, even if we battle on The Escapist.

I come to post, and explore these forgotten lands I have heard tell of! What magical beasts roam this place?

Lear'sFool:

PsychicTaco115:

Lucem712:

Lear'sFool:

State your terms.

You go first

Evil Smurf:

And here... We.... GO!

IF we were to sign a treaty, it would be a truce on Warcry and only Warcry, at least for the moment. We would agree to never fight each other here, and instead have friendly conversation and crack jokes. We could meet in peace here, even if we battle on The Escapist.

I can agree with those terms

Warcry, and only on Warcry

Now, we have a lot of work to do! Best get... Informed on what those goals are!

Lear'sFool:

I would hold fast to such a treaty in these wild lands.

Carbonyl:
I come to post, and explore these forgotten lands I have heard tell of! What magical beasts roam this place?

Magic fauna? Spambots, and a handful of guardians who are grumpy as feck. Have fun!

PsychicTaco115:

Not too long ago, considering how long the forum has been, well, not so active. :D

Luftwaffles:

To me it seems less like trying to revive the place and more treating this like your own personal forum.

I challenge you brovengers and the other whatsisgroup to displace at least 10 spambot threads on the WarCry Discussion subforum. Hold them off for a week.

There's no harming in trying. If we fail, then we fail. That's okay. It'll just make more interesting content for those who come after us and discover our efforts.

Also, we're not all a part of those two groups, just a majority of us since I encouraged (my group, at least) to come and assist me.

PsychicTaco115:

Lear'sFool:

PsychicTaco115:

You go first

And here... We.... GO!

I can agree with those terms

Warcry, and only on Warcry

Now, we have a lot of work to do! Best get... Informed on what those goals are!

We didn't sign the treaty! And don't you ahve your own terms?

Luftwaffles:

game on

Luftwaffles:

5.4 cm is my bet.

Lear'sFool:

Carbonyl:

Magic fauna? Spambots, and a handful of guardians who are grumpy as feck. Have fun!

....I think I'm going to need a bigger e-sword. I already have the BrOwl armor though!

Luftwaffles:

Evil Smurf:

Luftwaffles:

Calling it now

1 week. Tops.

Lucem712:

That's it, I'm doing a topic on Daystar's areolas. Only because YOU gave me the idea. We don't worship him enough to do it normally.

Carbonyl:

Lear'sFool:

Carbonyl:

....I think I'm going to need a bigger e-sword. I already have the BrOwl armor though!

I know how to deal with robots. generous amounts of bullet and sandvich
BRING ME METAL MAN TO FIGHT!

Lucem712:
snup

Currently, all i see is 2 threads on the brovengers(sneakily names otherwise) and the other one. The rest are necros.

Warcry discussion subforum is untouched.

This isnt reviving, its just a clique banding together and having a gabfest.

But honestly, pretty decent intentions i think, just not the right execution.

Evil Smurf:

5.4 cm is my bet.

I bet they are so large they meet in the middle.

I love the lack of mods!

Shit tit ass fuck!

WOO HOO!

Crazy gone for now.

(Pages: PREV 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12 NEXT)
Topic Index

Reply to Thread

Have an account? Login below:
With Facebook:Login With Facebook
or
Username:  
Password:  

Not registered? To sign up for an account with WarCry:
Register With Facebook
Register With Facebook
or
Registered for a free account here