Topic Index
How to improve the Warcry Network Content...

Username:Password:
Log In
 (Pages: PREV 1, 2)

Is there some way of making the WarCry forum agree with the new forum layout? Buttons are behind other buttons! D=

PsychicTaco115:

Lucem712:

PsychicTaco115:

Sounds good to me! :D

And I just got talked into working 12 hours tomorrow... So I won't be on here pretty much all day, until 10:30

Dang it ;__;

That sucks hardcore, man! I'm currently working on 'Sleeping Dogs' review, though just the demo cos I'm lazy and poor! :D

Where would we post those, I think I can whip something up for the site

Lucem712:

PsychicTaco115:

Sounds good to me! :D

And I just got talked into working 12 hours tomorrow... So I won't be on here pretty much all day, until 10:30

Dang it ;__;

That sucks hardcore, man! I'm currently working on 'Sleeping Dogs' review, though just the demo cos I'm lazy and poor! :D

You two make those reviews sidesplittingly funny. Reviews are too serious nowadays for god sakes somebody throw a pie.

Total LOLige:

Lucem712:

You two make those reviews sidesplittingly funny. Reviews are too serious nowadays for god sakes somebody throw a pie.

My review is up and I tried to kind of make it funny, hopefully it works!

Click here to be redirected to the review

PsychicTaco115:

CommanderL:

PsychicTaco115:

I can produce my own content, thank ya very much!

My friend wants to run stuff about pokemon Do we allow pokemon ?

Pokemon?

I don't know, probably

But don't take MY word for it, I just work here!

Ok, I don't work here, I just got here!

Man I love Pokemon, I really love Pokemon. DO THIS!

Evil Smurf:

PsychicTaco115:

CommanderL:

My friend wants to run stuff about pokemon Do we allow pokemon ?

Pokemon?

I don't know, probably

If you have a post/discussion about pokemon, go ahead and post it. The WarCry discussion is all cleaned up now! :D

Lucem712:

Evil Smurf:

PsychicTaco115:

Pokemon?

I don't know, probably

If you have a post/discussion about pokemon, go ahead and post it. The WarCry discussion is all cleaned up now! :D

Word processor I choose you! Quick attack!

I am so on this.

Aerosteam 1908:
Is there some way of making the WarCry forum agree with the new forum layout? Buttons are behind other buttons! D=

I think we'd have to talk to the Escapist tech team since WarCry and the Escapist share similar forum software. I'd be fine if they reverted it to a later version if it'd fix all the clipping issues.

Lucem712:

Aerosteam 1908:

I think we'd have to talk to the Escapist tech team since WarCry and the Escapist share similar forum software. I'd be fine if they reverted it to a later version if it'd fix all the clipping issues.

has anyone talked to the tech team yet?

Evil Smurf:

Lucem712:

Aerosteam 1908:

has anyone talked to the tech team yet?

I is scared to ask them to invest in a forum they probably thought was dead. -Is a chicken-

Lucem712:
I is scared to ask them to invest in a forum they probably thought was dead. -Is a chicken-

*asks*

There should be a hilarious podcast or radio series.

Total LOLige:

If we did a radio series, I'd want it to be like the radio stations in the GTA games :D Also, what are these podcasts you speak of. *Strokes imaginary beard*

Lucem712:

Total LOLige:

If we did a radio series, I'd want it to be like the radio stations in the GTA games :D Also, what are these podcasts you speak of. *Strokes imaginary beard*

I don't know maybe discussing the hot topics of the week with a comical twist. A Ricky Gervais show type thing would be cool, Karl Pilkington is a boss.

PsychicTaco115:
What if some of the users here posted content for Warcry?

Yeah, that's what I had in mind... I mean The Escapist is certainly had a lot of professional content... I think it'd be cool if this was the place we could propagate our own community shows and stuff... like user reviews and videos and let's plays and all that stuff...

Lucem712:

Sacman:
So, seeing as how we're trying to revitalize the long lost Warcry community... How would you change the forums and content to help bring back this website back to it's former glory?

Honestly, the biggest thing, for me, would be the content, there needs to be more of a draw to this website... even with the dated layout, and dead community, if there was actually something here it'd draw a crowd, in the same way Zero Punctuation made The Escapist the powerhouse it is today, we'd have ourselves at the very least a tight small community...

But The Warcry Network can't simply steal Yahtzee Croshaw... We need to find our own stake, whether in the gaming community or as another arm of The larger Escapist community... and I feel that the best course for this site, is to move away from The Escapist's focus and stop trying to be an alternative to the Escapist... even as an MMO focused site, we are far too much of a niche site to sustain a community...

Or something like that... mind the bad grammar...<.<

Also, seeing as how that other thread has gone off topic... that's the main point of this thread, so stay on target!

The only skills I have are drawing. "How to Draw: Smashed Edition" were I pretend to do drunk scribbles. IT'S FOOLPROOF!

Well we could have fan art sections and stuff... that would be cool... :P

Lucem712:

Total LOLige:

Heh well we could always just set up an internet radio show or something...

Sacman:

Lucem712:

Total LOLige:

Heh well we could always just set up an internet radio show or something...

So, like a podcast?

Warcry forum has been told to stop putting on the new makeup since it doesn't match its complexion.

paulgruberman:
Warcry forum has been told to stop putting on the new makeup since it doesn't match its complexion.

It looks much better! Thanks so much! I can only imagine how strange it'll be to go back and forth between a top 'quote' button and a bottom 'quote' one. :)

I think I could post a list of my first impressions to classic games. I already made one for ff6, I'll just have to type it up and get a little further.

Revnak:
I think I could post a list of my first impressions to classic games. I already made one for ff6, I'll just have to type it up and get a little further.

That'd be fantastic.
Seriously, give something to the people to read besides my horrible reviews. Otherwise, there is sure to be a riot.

Lucem712:

Revnak:

That'd be fantastic.
Seriously, give something to the people to read besides my horrible reviews. Otherwise, there is sure to be a riot.

I'll try to make it into something a bit more humorous than the list as is. And a bit more coherent. I like to think I'm a pretty good writer, so it shouldn't be too hard.

Revnak:

Lucem712:

Revnak:

That'd be fantastic.

I'll try to make it into something a bit more humorous than the list as is. And a bit more coherent. I like to think I'm a pretty good writer, so it shouldn't be too hard.

Just make sure your spelling and grammar is amazing as it is the internet and people seem to go crazy about that stuff (^_^)

CommanderL:

Revnak:

Lucem712:

That'd be fantastic.

Just make sure your spelling and grammar is amazing as it is the internet and people seem to go crazy about that stuff (^_^)

It is quite unlikely that spelling or grammar will be an issue for me.

Revnak:

CommanderL:

Revnak:

It is quite unlikely that spelling or grammar will be an issue for me.

Show off with all your fancy words an your book learning and your proper syntax (^-^)

I vote for bringing back sigs.

oppp7:

Edit:

Nevermind! Saw some of the sigs in the sticky thread, and I think they are good idea. They don't seem big and are generally nice to look at.

oppp7:

I'm asking about this now, first to the other local Mods and then hopefully to the Tech Team. I have to admit, I was wondering where they'd gone.

On second thought, I should probably get a sig that doesn't suck first. Been meaning to get one on the Pox Nora forums.

oppp7:
On second thought, I should probably get a sig that doesn't suck first. Been meaning to get one on the Pox Nora forums.

We're currently discussing everything and will approach the staff soon. (We were discussing limitations/restrictions and such)

Destructoid has a whole section for comunity blogs.......people love any opertunity to wank talk about themselfs in some way

what I mean is have some kind of section for reveiws/that kind of thing thats less "forum"-y

(Pages: PREV 1, 2)
Topic Index

Reply to Thread

Have an account? Login below:
With Facebook:Login With Facebook
or
Username:  
Password:  

Not registered? To sign up for an account with WarCry:
Register With Facebook
Register With Facebook
or