Topic Index
War cry Restoration rules

Username:Password:
Log In
 (Pages: PREV 1, 2)

Lucem712:

CommanderL:

Susan Arendt:
With regards to Low Content, why not make the deciding factor whether or not the comment adds value to the discussion?

great idea crap I should really put more words into this

I for one agree with this persons great idea and personally belive that it would benefit the comunity in whole

I think it's a small enough community to where that's possible.

I think so, too. You can pretty much use common sense for most instances - it's when people actively try and circumvent the rules and/or argue them that you have to start making hard and fast rules (that end up being at least a bit silly).

Susan Arendt:

I think so, too. You can pretty much use common sense for most instances - it's when people actively try and circumvent the rules and/or argue them that you have to start making hard and fast rules (that end up being at least a bit silly).

I don't think trolls (well, not many of them, at least) will bother to troll here when they have access to such a larger audience over at The Escapist. *Fingers crossed*

Lucem712:

Susan Arendt:

I don't think trolls (well, not many of them, at least) will bother to troll here when they have access to such a larger audience over at The Escapist. *Fingers crossed*

Trolls wouldn't be that successful here its a smaller tight nit group at the moment so I imagine a troll would get the ban hammer very fast

(Pages: PREV 1, 2)
Topic Index

Reply to Thread

Have an account? Login below:
With Facebook:Login With Facebook
or
Username:  
Password:  

Not registered? To sign up for an account with WarCry:
Register With Facebook
Register With Facebook
or