Topic Index
We all lift The Banhammer.

Username:Password:
Log In
 (Pages: PREV 1, 2)

I wouldnt mind a mod spot

I nominate myself to be one of the hundreds of people who will lurk around and occasionally post something in the forums here.(mostly because I'll be busy in the Escapist forums)

Fijiman:
I nominate myself to be one of the hundreds of people who will lurk around and occasionally post something in the forums here.(mostly because I'll be busy in the Escapist forums)

I accept your nomination and dub you, 'Lurker Fijiman' Though I do hope you come back often. :D

Lucem712:

Fijiman:

I accept your nomination and dub you, 'Lurker Fijiman' Though I do hope you come back often. :D

I am the opposite to him In the escapist I was the lurker but here I say stuff can I get a cool title mr lucem please

CommanderL:

Lucem712:

Fijiman:

I am the opposite to him In the escapist I was the lurker but here I say stuff can I get a cool title mr lucem please

Ms. Lucem, :D. How about 'WarCry's New Guard CommanderL'

Lucem712:

CommanderL:

Lucem712:

Ms. lucem is it well hey there -creepy grin - I like the name also how did you get the master looter thing under your name

CommanderL:

Lucem712:

CommanderL:

Ms. lucem is it well hey there -creepy grin - I like the name also how did you get the master looter thing under your name

The Escapist and WarCry do not share user-ranks. (I'm 'Gone Gonzo' over at the Escapist.)

User Ranks:

0 Apprentice
10 Killed 10 Boars
25 Ding! (Grats!)
50 How I Mine 4 Fish?
100 Looking For Group
200 Adventurer
500 Dungeon Crawler[1]

1000 Master Looter
3000 Power Leveler
8000 Server First
10,000+ Heroic Champion of Legendary Destiny[2]