Topic Index
What Makes You Sad?

Username:Password:
Log In

Well last night, after sharing the news of what makes me happy in Herzog's thread with someone, I was linked to this cheery video:

Found it quite sad, and now I've decided to ask what else makes people sad.

your suspencion make me sad, words all greyed it and all.

Evil Smurf:
your suspencion make me sad, words all greyed it and all.

I suppose it is sad. Kind of like seeing a ghost wandering around posting D=

Seeing Mortai post, that makes me sad. Nah, without Mortai the place wouldn't be the same. It would be better.

Nahhhh, I'm just kidding. Mortai adds to the forums...

...overall level of arguing. Nahhh, I'm just kidding.

Seeing animals be abused, that makes me sad.

Mortai Gravesend:
Well last night, after sharing the news of what makes me happy in Herzog's thread with someone, I was linked to this cheery video:

DAMMIT MORTY!!!

I had purged that from my memory..I thourght I had forgetten

and then you do this to me!

gaaaarrrhhh I'm going to have nightmares again

Vault101:

Mortai Gravesend:

DAMMIT MORTY!!!

I had purged that from my memory..I thourght I had forgetten

and then you do this to me!

gaaaarrrhhh I'm going to have nightmares again

You're the one who sent it to me in the first place >__>

Mortai Gravesend:

Jesus, that was cheerful. The info box below says its historically accurate. Even the part about the kind of zombie/ghoulie part? If so, that's absolutely horrifying and depressing.

Lucem712:

Mortai Gravesend:

Jesus, that was cheerful. The info box below says its historically accurate. Even the part about the kind of zombie/ghoulie part? If so, that's absolutely horrifying and depressing.

I dunno... I imagine people didn't all just walk like that, but I could guess that the heat and force might be able to do some pretty nasty things to people...

Mortai Gravesend:

Lucem712:

Mortai Gravesend:

I dunno... I imagine people didn't all just walk like that, but I could guess that the heat and force might be able to do some pretty nasty things to people...

Horrible :\, I can't even imagine somethin' like that. Now it's off to play some 'Tetris Attack' and make myself happy again

Lucem712:

Mortai Gravesend:

That is fucking awful and all true :(

Lucem712:

Evil Smurf:

it was the eyes that did it...I didn't know eyes could do that *shudder* I mean I've seen worse gore-wise but that...

I mean I at least expected those people to be dead pretty quickly but....but...then theyre alive..they are fucking still alive

I also found it weird some got burned like that but some came out unscathed...I guess it depended on hwo much cover/how far away from the blast you were

Vault101:
I also found it weird some got burned like that but some came out unscathed...I guess it depended on hwo much cover/how far away from the blast you were

Then the radiation poison you can still get there :(

This is why I am a pacifist

Vault101:

Lucem712:

Evil Smurf:

it was the eyes that did it...I didn't know eyes could do that *shudder* I mean I've seen worse gore-wise but that...

I mean I at least expected those people to be dead pretty quickly but....but...then theyre alive..they are fucking still alive

Drawing on what little I know about nukes, I think within a certain radius, the blast will vapourize you almost instantaneously. After that, everything catches on fire (only so far out of the blast zone).

The eyes and the whole being cooked from the outside in was horrific.

does anyone want an animated gif of that clip for their avatar?....I could add in any charachters you want!

that was a bad joke...I'm going to hell arent I?

Vault101:
does anyone want an animated gif of that clip for their avatar?....I could add in any charachters you want!

that was a bad joke...I'm going to hell arent I?

yes with Hitler and Dick Cheney. Oh no. I lose now. Damn you goodwins law!

Everything makes me sad! I'm not a happy person... I'm just constantly in a state of perpetual unhappiness...<.<

Topic Index

Reply to Thread

Have an account? Login below:
With Facebook:Login With Facebook
or
Username:  
Password:  

Not registered? To sign up for an account with WarCry:
Register With Facebook
Register With Facebook
or
Registered for a free account here