Topic Index
What will you make your signature, assuming they are allowed here?

Username:Password:
Log In
 (Pages: 1, 2 NEXT)

So we have talked with staff about letting some members (Evil Smurf, PsychicTaco115 and Lucem712) having significant staff powers. One thing we will do if we get them is allow signatures. This will be mine. I made it myself :D

Post Yours

EDIT

I will reupload the image, google docs does not allow hotlinking :/

Use http://imgur.com/ to upload pictures.

EDIT

Alas poor yoric, we don't have that power. Message from Susan:
"As of this moment, no, I'm afraid we can't do that. You can have access to the forums, and are encouraged to keep them nice and tidy, but we can't let you add any other content at this time."

EDIT
look they work!

Look below!

I'm boring :D (Well, normally and when compared to some of the one's who came before us
signatures.)

I'd imagine it'd look kind of like this?

I've always been the kind of person that just likes a quote in their sig. I imagine I'll go with:

Dare you talk to me of crime
And the price you had to pay
Every man is born in sin
Every man must choose his way

<3 Les Miserables musical

Hmm except the different lines make it look so large... Wonder if I can get a smaller font on that.

Well, I already have a sig set in my profile. From way back when I joined the Escapist. I'm always doing quotes, so...erm, I don't know what it was but it's a quote. I'll check now.

[time passes]

Ah yes, it's my favourite quote actually: "Everyone has the right to be stupid, some people just abuse the privilege."

I don't know the original source, I actually nicked it from somebody else's signature way back in the day (I'm thinking 2003-2004-ish, probably) and they didn't have the source, either. And Google is no help. Ha, just checked again - googling that gets you a bunch of Facebook pages and then even me on another forum :D Then a bunch of other unrelated pages again.

Nothing! because signatures have been and always will be a cyst on any forums aesthetic design, and I won;t contribute to it...

I would probably just go with the same one I use on a different forum as well as my XBL bio.
"I came, I fragged, then I got fragged."

Maybe Happy bouncing up and saying his signature AYE!

Sacman:
Nothing! because signatures have been and always will be a cyst on any forums aesthetic design, and I won;t contribute to it...

You can turn them off (if they are avaliable) just like Avatars and Badges. It's buried under 'Forum Options' :D

TizzytheTormentor:
Maybe Happy bouncing up and saying his signature AYE!

You're comment box is strangely large. I thought you had stuck a transparent box in there for a second.

I've got a few hommade sigs from my super amateur photoshop days, I might use one of those.

signatues? Ive never used one

though TBH they always seem kind of pointless and annoying on forums

Vault101:

If they allow images then you can double your ability to show off gifs you make with that dog. XD

Mortai Gravesend:

Vault101:

If they allow images then you can double your ability to show off gifs you make with that dog. XD

and ti could be the most obnoxious signiture on warcry!

oh the possabilities....

Vault101:

Mortai Gravesend:

Vault101:

and ti could be the most obnoxious signiture on warcry!

oh the possabilities....

Or better yet, try to find a good Fifty Shades of Grey quote that's suitable for the website XD

Probably one of those stylized things that normal people have.

I shan't. Fully support The Escapist's decision not to allow them. I love the clean look they go for.

Mortai Gravesend:
Or better yet, try to find a good Fifty Shades of Grey quote that's suitable for the website XD

You win the thread

Remember to only use your signatures for good, or perhaps for awesome. Never use signatures for evil purposes.

How is the red button not for evil purposes? :P

As everyone well knows, the Tech Team is a bastion of benevolence and general goodwill towards all.

paulgruberman:
As everyone well knows, the Tech Team is a bastion of benevolence and general goodwill towards all.

-Knows exactly what will happen if he clicks the red button
-Clicks it anyway
-Nothing happens
-Secret World Leader gains +1 to Luck

OT: Look down back up, where are you? You're on a boat with the man your man could smell like!

Alright, I'll wear World Leader's thing for a while until I get off my ass and make a good one.

I made mine to give me a bit of confidence. And to announce my favorite ship.

Aerosteam 1908:
Look below!

Your signature looks fantastic. -goes off to scavenge internet for better signature-

Lucem712:
Your signature looks fantastic. -goes off to scavenge internet for better signature-

Just changed it to a new one. I think it's better. You know me and my artistic skills. =P

Lucem712:

I am going to make this my signature

Aerosteam 1908:
-snip-

Evil Smurf:

-snip-

Lucem712, now with considerably better signature! New look, same great user!

Lucem712:

Aerosteam 1908:
-snip-

Evil Smurf:

-snip-

Lucem712, now with considerably better signature! New look, same great user!

You could say your signature went through.../sunglasses...a digital evolution.

YEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEAAAAAAAAAAAH!

Evil Smurf:
So we have talked with staff about letting some members (Evil Smurf, PsychicTaco115 and Lucem712) having significant staff powers. One thing we will do if we get them is allow signatures. This will be mine. I made it myself :D

Post Yours

EDIT

EDIT

"As of this moment, no, I'm afraid we can't do that. You can have access to the forums, and are encouraged to keep them nice and tidy, but we can't let you add any other content at this time."

EDIT
look they work!

Hey how do you make a signature? Some weird sentence that I didn't create is mine.

Helmholtz Watson:

Evil Smurf:

Post Yours

EDIT

EDIT

EDIT
look they work!

Hey how do you make a signature? Some weird sentence that I didn't create is mine.

Profile -> Forum and Notification Options

You may have messed around with it some time in the past and forgot about it since it doesn't do anything on the Escapist. The option to change your signature was always there, it just didn't actually appear on any of the forums. And still doesn't over on the Escapist, but it does here.

Helmholtz Watson:
]Hey how do you make a signature? Some weird sentence that I didn't create is mine.

http://www.escapistmagazine.com/profiles/forum_options this link

Mortai Gravesend:

You may have messed around with it some time in the past and forgot about it since it doesn't do anything on the Escapist. The option to change your signature was always there, it just didn't actually appear on any of the forums. And still doesn't over on the Escapist, but it does here.

Thank you, I imagine posting pictures is still image, correct?

Helmholtz Watson:

Mortai Gravesend:

Thank you, I imagine posting pictures is still image, correct?

No idea about images in signatures, I didn't try it out. Probably is the same. Believe you can preview your sig from the options.

just a quickie....its kind of big and did say I find signatures obnoxious :P

(Pages: 1, 2 NEXT)
Topic Index

Reply to Thread

Have an account? Login below:
With Facebook:Login With Facebook
or
Username:  
Password:  

Not registered? To sign up for an account with WarCry:
Register With Facebook
Register With Facebook