Topic Index
Will you stay here long?

Username:Password:
Log In

Now that we are trying to revive the site, how many of you who are originally from the Escapist think that you will likely continue to come here on a regular basis? I personally will make an effort to at least check in every now and then, but I'm not going to promise more than that.

Fijiman:
Now that we are trying to revive the site, how many of you who are originally from the Escapist think that you will likely continue to come here on a regular basis? I personally will make an effort to at least check in every now and then, but I'm not going to promise more than that.

AS one of the founding fathers of the clean up effort I will be here a lot

I'm probably going to start posting here frequently like I do with the escapist. Place seems fun enough, lot's of familiar faces.

I will!

Kind of have to, I got people to entertain!

At the very least until my suspension is up I'm gonna be hanging around a bit. As for how much I will be around, well depends on how much people post. If it keeps on going I'll stick around. If it dies I'll probably stick around until the bitter end and then some.

PsychicTaco115:
I will!

Kind of have to, I got people to entertain!

I have a responsibility to this place and a growing personal attachment to the community. It feels very special and I feel very comfortable here :D

Yeah man! For sure!

No idea, but I'll definitely try to remember to check in every now and again.

Mortai Gravesend:
At the very least until my suspension is up I'm gonna be hanging around a bit. As for how much I will be around, well depends on how much people post. If it keeps on going I'll stick around. If it dies I'll probably stick around until the bitter end and then some.

so even though you're still all "greyed over" you can still post?

its like an alternate hangout for banned/suspended people

I'll probably hang around though there's not that sense of freedom that there once was now sue to the place being "settled" and all....TBH I enjoyed it as a lawless wasteland town

Vault101:

Mortai Gravesend:

I'll probably hang around though there's not that sense of freedom that there once was now sue to the place being "settled" and all....TBH I enjoyed it as a lawless wasteland town

I don't think ban people can post here anymore. Portal brought it up to Kross (after seeing Mortai post, I assume) and he changed it to anyone who was permaban, it was across the board.

Vault101:

Mortai Gravesend:

Well, where did you think all my posts were coming from? XD

It could be... Though I'm the only suspended person here.

Alas, no wasteland for you. But really, it hasn't changed all that much. Unless you wanted to repeat your initial venture into the forum... XD

I will try to come on here. It depends on how quickly it can appear on my new tab most used sites thing.

Well i'm a moderator here and i'm in all the Warcry revival groups so i'm basically going to be here for the forseeable future unless eveeyone leaves because I really like this place and this little community.

I am... though my participation even on the Escapist has slowed lately...<.<

Secret world leader (shhh):
Well i'm a moderator here and i'm in all the Warcry revival groups so i'm basically going to be here for the forseeable future unless eveeyone leaves because I really like this place and this little community.

its like our secret clubhouse XD

Vault101:

its like our secret clubhouse XD

OMIGODINORITE?!

OMIGODINORITE?!

LOW CONTENT POST!

PERMABAN!

Haha, I'm just kidding! I like our relaxed community. No arguing, no stupid topics that are just flamebait. It's awesome.

Lucem712:

OMIGODINORITE?!

LOW CONTENT POST!

PERMABAN!

Haha, I'm just kidding! I like our relaxed community. No arguing, no stupid topics that are just flamebait. It's awesome.

I tend to think of it like this: You're allowed to make a low-ish (emphasis on the "-ish") content post if you've already contributed to the thread.

And yes, hopefully it'll grow while not diluting the awesomeness :D

I think this place could use some more threads to kick up interest, I might make one later today.

I stayed here this long, so why not? I just hope I don't piss Portal off with it.

Actively participating in the revival is enough incentive to stay, I'd assume. ;)

Nope. I liked it better as a graveyard. Besides, everybody's already at The Escapist, why should I make an effort to see the same people here?

Yes. Being the founder of the Featured Content group is a huge weight on my shoulders. It's getting heavier everyday.

It's good to see a decent number of people committing to the site.

Fijiman:
It's good to see a decent number of people committing to the site.

It's just because I'm holding them hostage. Bahahaha!

For as long as the site is active.

I'll post. I'll always post.

I'm not much of a poster, even on The Escapist. However I rather like this place and perhaps I might change my ways! Also, I can tell all the newcomers that I was here before it was cool.

I might. Seems like an alright place. Lots of room to spread out, raise a family, y'know?

smearyllama:
I might. Seems like an alright place. Lots of room to spread out, raise a family, y'know?

So we are like family now?
It's mostly abandoned again, but I'll hang around, watching from the shadows.

Sure i'll move in, place is chill, lack of ego's, s'all good.

Kaleion:

smearyllama:

So we are like family now?
It's mostly abandoned again, but I'll hang around, watching from the shadows.

This place always has random bouts of dilapidation, its like a building made of Jenga, it falls down then we just stack it up again.

I dunno, probably. Nice place to just wander around in. Feels kind of lonely and deserted, which I find eternally fascinating. :P

Topic Index

Reply to Thread

Have an account? Login below:
With Facebook:Login With Facebook
or
Username:  
Password:  

Not registered? To sign up for an account with WarCry:
Register With Facebook
Register With Facebook
or
Register for a free account here