Topic Index
What will YOU do to contribute to WarCry?

Username:Password:
Log In

I Just got word from Nasrin, she is a bit disturbed by how we're presenting some things we're posting on the WarCry forums.

She doesn't want us to make some threads look like actual site content, hence why I will make some drastic changes to the Featured Content User Group.

So yeah, got anything you want to share right here on WarCry that you may or may not [want/be allowed] to post on the Escapist?

I was thinking about doing music album reviews, it'll be music I like so that rules out pretty much anything by artists featured in the UK top 40 singles chart. It depends if anyone gives a shit after all it is a gaming forum not music.

List of albums I might review(already released 2012)

EDIT: If someone did a daily cartoon that would be cool.

well I already posted one of my "blogs" on the forums....I just like to write about random videogame stuff

Aerosteam 1908:
snip!

so there will be a sepertate place to post thease things aside from forums?

Total LOLige:

Ooh, ooh, that'd be fun! I'd need a writer or something since I'm about as witty as... as... a something. I quite enjoy drawing even though I'm not nearly as talented as some people on the escapist but a comic with a schedule would be great practice!

Edit: can it not be daily though? Maybe once or twice a week maybe? I'm starting college soon.

Total LOLige:
I was thinking about doing music album reviews, it'll be music I like so that rules out pretty much anything by artists featured in the UK top 40 singles chart. It depends if anyone gives a shit after all it is a gaming forum not music.

List of albums I might review(already released 2012)

I was thinking of reviewing music too! i can hit up the metal and indy scene

I guess I'm doing quite well sticking to the News. Prolly gonna do a week-in-review as well, though. ('Weekly Cry', perhaps? ... Hmm ...)

Vault101:
so there will be a sepertate place to post thease things aside from forums?

Nope. You post them as a thread and I'll make sure to get it a glorious-looking link in the user group homepage.

Me I am not doing anything But I convinced two of my friends to do stuff I am not doing anything as I am kinda boring

I've done a little bit, but a whole lot.

Besides posting occasionally in here (Off-Topic)? Sweet bugger all, I'm afraid. I just don't know what I would do really.

Topic Index

Reply to Thread

Have an account? Login below:
With Facebook:Login With Facebook
or
Username:  
Password:  

Not registered? To sign up for an account with WarCry:
Register With Facebook
Register With Facebook
or
Register for a free account here