Topic Index
Look upon our works, ye mighty, and despair.

Username:Password:
Log In
 (Pages: PREV 1, 2)

oppp7:

Kaleion:

Well, this place isn't dead yet.

From my perspective it looks pretty dead.

Well from my perspective YOUR FACE![/quote]
Oh NO!
Not my face!
But really I guess I'll just keep coming like I've done since I discovered this place and was dead-er than it is now, but there just isn't much discussion going on, but it's like a lurker's paradise.

BTW
Am I the only one that misses the spambots?
They were kinda funny and gave this place a neat ghost town feel.

Kaleion:

oppp7:

Kaleion:

Well, this place isn't dead yet.

From my perspective it looks pretty dead.

Well from my perspective YOUR FACE!

Oh NO!
Not my face!
But really I guess I'll just keep coming like I've done since I discovered this place and was dead-er than it is now, but there just isn't much discussion going on, but it's like a lurker's paradise.

BTW
They were kinda funny and gave this place a neat ghost town feel.[/quote]
Ya, I kinda know what you mean. Now it just seems TOO quiet.

oppp7:

Kaleion:

Yeah, I think I've said it before, but they were like rolling bushes are to abandoned wild west towns, it's just eerily quiet now, not even the animals make noise, well except that one thread that's pretty much the place where the only remaining locals hang out, I guess that makes me the creepy wanderer that just stares from afar.
I'm always watching *o*
Not really just check once every couple of weeks if I'm bored.

Kaleion:

oppp7:

Kaleion:

Yeah, I think I've said it before, but they were like rolling bushes are to abandoned wild west towns, it's just eerily quiet now, not even the animals make noise, well except that one thread that's pretty much the place where the only remaining locals hang out, I guess that makes me the creepy wanderer that just stares from afar.
I'm always watching *o*
Not really just check once every couple of weeks if I'm bored.

BreakfastMan:

Kaleion:
-Snip-

But you can't stare back that's just weird, besides I disappear when you blink.
*Whoosh*

Kaleion:

BreakfastMan:

Kaleion:
-Snip-

*Whoosh*

Looks like I should have heeded the Doctor's advice...

BreakfastMan:

Kaleion:

BreakfastMan:

*Whoosh*

I'd turn around if I were you...
I really should watch that show, looks like something I'd like.

Kaleion:

BreakfastMan:

Kaleion:

*Whoosh*

I'd turn around if I were you...
I really should watch that show, looks like something I'd like.

You really should, it is quite good... When it isn't complete crap, that is. But it is only complete crap some of the time, I swear! I am not making a very good case for the show, am I?

BreakfastMan:
You really should, it is quite good... When it isn't complete crap, that is. But it is only complete crap some of the time, I swear! I am not making a very good case for the show, am I?

Nope but I get it, I've seen clips of it, sometimes it looks awesome and other times really lame, not really something that would stop me from watching, I think it's on Netflix, don't know if it's on the Mexican version, I'll check later.

Kaleion:

BreakfastMan:

Nope but I get it, I've seen clips of it, sometimes it looks awesome and other times really lame,

As a fan of the show, I can safely say that is a pretty fair description. Sometimes it is awesome, sometimes it is campy (AKA still awesome, just a different kind), and sometimes it is complete garbage. Still very much worth a watch if it is available to you, I would say. :P

BreakfastMan:

Kaleion:

BreakfastMan:

Nope but I get it, I've seen clips of it, sometimes it looks awesome and other times really lame,

As a fan of the show, I can safely say that is a pretty fair description. Sometimes it is awesome, sometimes it is campy (AKA still awesome, just a different kind), and sometimes it is complete garbage. Still very much worth a watch if it is available to you, I would say. :P

If it's not I'll probably buy a DVD eventually, but it'll probably be a while until that happens, unless one of those stores near work sells it, huh, I was planning on going there tomorrow anyway, so I guess I'll keep an eye out for that.

Aerosteam:

Evil Smurf:
anything new happening?

Not sure if it's anything worthy of a mention, but certain threads here are getting a ton of views, they include PsychicTaco115's riff series, and strangely the actual videos are only on double digits.

A view to post ratio like that looks like spambots to me.

They're still around, but they know what'll happen if they set foot on my forum *holds up Banhammer* >:D

Secret world leader (shhh):

Aerosteam:

Evil Smurf:
anything new happening?

Not sure if it's anything worthy of a mention, but certain threads here are getting a ton of views, they include PsychicTaco115's riff series, and strangely the actual videos are only on double digits.

A view to post ratio like that looks like spambots to me.

They're still around, but they know what'll happen if they set foot on my forum *holds up Banhammer* >:D

So... Spambots went to that thread?

But I got a badge out of it D:

Curses...

PsychicTaco115:

Curses...

So that's where you got that badge. I assumed you had that badge all along (like the rest of us =P).

Anyway, yeah, spambots still generate views when they visit threads (called crawling), even if they don't post.

What's interesting though, is the way the bots seem to favor certain threads over others.
You would expect the view counters to go up evenly on all threads. But instead, some threads get heaps of views, and others nearly none at all.

TopazFusion:

PsychicTaco115:

Curses...

So that's where you got that badge. I assumed you had that badge all along (like the rest of us =P).

Anyway, yeah, spambots still generate views when they visit threads (called crawling), even if they don't post.

What's interesting though, is the way the bots seem to favor certain threads over others.
You would expect the view counters to go up evenly on all threads. But instead, some threads get heaps of views, and others nearly none at all.

Now I feel dirty for getting this badge >.>

Dang it T.T

So I made a signature... not sure why as chances are only two people will ever see it here, one a spambot and the other is you but oh well, guess it wasted a few minutes.

JoJo:
So I made a signature... not sure why as chances are only two people will ever see it here, one a spambot and the other is you but oh well, guess it wasted a few minutes.

There's like 5 different people that talked in this thread recently, I'm sure someone besides me will see it, but yeah it's pretty neat, now it needs stats and you can make a card game out of the Brovengers and Injustice league : P

Kaleion:

JoJo:

There's like 5 different people that talked in this thread recently, I'm sure someone besides me will see it, but yeah it's pretty neat, now it needs stats and you can make a card game out of the Brovengers and Injustice league : P

That's actually a pretty cool idea, I'll be sure to bring it up at the next IL meeting *packs briefcase*

JoJo:

Kaleion:

JoJo:

That's actually a pretty cool idea, I'll be sure to bring it up at the next IL meeting *packs briefcase*

Well card games are more complicated than that, but yeah sure try it, if you guys actually do something I love to see it.

PsychicTaco115:

TopazFusion:

PsychicTaco115:

Curses...

Dang it T.T

Your a fraud, a sham!. You should probably donate some of your ill gotten badges to charity or something

PsychicTaco115:

Dang it T.T

Undeserving! Some of us worked hard to get our badges! =P
Well, not really XD

TopazFusion:
[quote="PsychicTaco115" post="12.389009.15919845"]Now I feel dirty for getting this badge >.>

And this is why the "original" Warcry community wanted nothing to do with Escapists in the first place - you ruined it for all of us.

Thanks for keeping out the Spambots, their presence displeases me.

(Pages: PREV 1, 2)
Topic Index

Reply to Thread

Have an account? Login below:
With Facebook:Login With Facebook
or
Username:  
Password:  

Not registered? To sign up for an account with WarCry:
Register With Facebook
Register With Facebook
or