Topic Index
Manga/Anime Fans

Username:Password:
Log In
 (Pages: PREV 1 . . . 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12, 13, 14, 15, 16, 17, 18, 19 NEXT)

Have you read up on the Claymore manga? The plot is starting to unfold.

on a completely unrelated note, my post count provides the title "Gone Gonzo"

Too bad you're still going to have "WarCry Choice" as your title :P

i just have to visit "the escapist" to view my gonzo-ness.

Ha! I'm Gonzo too...

apparently you don't hit any major milestones between 5k and nearly 9k

Just finished watching all 23 episodes of Ergo Proxy. WoW... Very well done, I recommend to anyone who has not already watched it in its entirety.

ergo proxy is really good...surprised you havent seen it yet greever

I watched a couple few episodes awhile back, but never kept going on it. For lack of options I revisited it and pushed my way through a few more episodes and got sucked in. Definately well done.

Reading - Naruto
Watching - Detective Conan (not very often though...)

Naruto is mint
Detective Conan is cool!
so they're both the same.

well ofcourse not the same SAME!

I think greever deserves an award for "longest running page 1 post in history of internet forums"

well....it is a post about anime on a gaming network.

not really a fair fight =o

Unstickied, fair. :-P

Back on topic, go download Bounen No Xamdou and partake.

embarresed to say...
well, one is called "my balls" and yes, is is very disturbing
the otherone, bakuman, is really good. (from the creators of death note!)

Anybody taken the time to watch Demonbane? I'm downloading it now, the wiki synopsis sounds interesting.

yeah i saw it some time ago, too much pedo stuff if you ask me :P

Well, I watched it for about 30 seconds. As soon as I realized it was gonna be a Mech. orgy I closed my media player and stopped the downloader.

However I am working toward finishing up Gungrave, and I must say I am surprised at how well done the story is.

Gungrave is a good watch - I really enjoyed it.

MoonPenguin:
Gungrave is a good watch - I really enjoyed it.

Yeah, I can honestly say it is refreshing to see something as good as Gungrave come from a videogame of all things.

Very surprised.

Or was there a manga out before the videogame?

i think the game came first, but im too lazy to check. Gungrave definitely was great. I started Kurozuka as suggested and damn do I love it. Also been watching Vampire Knight. because i cant find anything else worthwhile, im gonna go back and watch Cowboy Bebop and Outlaw Star again.

Haha, Naota. I've just dled Outlaw Star again the other night. Up to EP4 now =)

try Mnemosyne, its a very good 6 part anime.

eps last longer than normal animes to boot.

I highly reccommend!

since the great leafy recommends it, i will check it out

NaotaFLCL:

Ditto when I get time to DL. Gungrave was excellent, finished it last weekend. The Vampire Knight anime is the one about the High school split between vampires and humans(hunters?) right?

Leafar:
try Mnemosyne, its a very good 6 part anime.

eps last longer than normal animes to boot.

I highly reccommend!

Gotta say, I loved it. Thanks for the great rec.

Greever:

NaotaFLCL:

Ditto when I get time to DL. Gungrave was excellent, finished it last weekend. The Vampire Knight anime is the one about the High school split between vampires and humans(hunters?) right?

Yup, It started slow but really picked up. I definitely suggest it

Well today, I am planning to download and watch the entire series of Samurai X including its movie. This anime is for me the best so far since it also involves serious philosophical questions regarding ethics, excellence, and etc. I find Himura a very interesting character. =)

If you like Samurai X check out Samurai 7 and Samurai Champloo(absolute must see...), they would probably be right up your ally.

On a different note... Anyone seen all of Gilgamesh? I have tried watching it a couple times and haven't made it any further than the 3rd episode. Is it worth it?

Samurai Champloo is a lot of fun to watch. Pretty good story, great animation quality, and doesn't take itself too seriously.

I agree about the filler episodes that the first post talks about

I'm a big fan of Bleach, but my absolute favorite anime is Death Note, hands down

Greever:
If you like Samurai X check out Samurai 7 and Samurai Champloo(absolute must see...), they would probably be right up your ally.

On a different note... Anyone seen all of Gilgamesh? I have tried watching it a couple times and haven't made it any further than the 3rd episode. Is it worth it?

Gilgamesh picks up, and it can get better and worthwhile, but at the same time, it makes you want to kick yourself in the head repeatedly while shouting "WHY DID I WATCH THIS"

Serial Experiments Lain has that effect as well, but its just pure awesome

I'm watching Chaos;Head now and it seems quite fun to watch, full of paranoia and it's just funny to see the main character get all crazy from everything :D

ill look into it leafy, i trust your judgement on the new stuff

I'm about to start watching Burst Angel.....any reviews you guys wanna offer?

(Pages: PREV 1 . . . 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12, 13, 14, 15, 16, 17, 18, 19 NEXT)
Topic Index

Reply to Thread

Have an account? Login below:
With Facebook:Login With Facebook
or
Username:  
Password:  

Not registered? To sign up for an account with WarCry:
Register With Facebook
Register With Facebook
or
Registered for a free account here