Topic Index
Manga/Anime Fans

Username:Password:
Log In
 (Pages: PREV 1 . . . 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12, 13, 14, 15, 16, 17, 18, 19 NEXT)

funny stuff, cheese

I lol'd

I'm on ep8 of Wolf's Rain and I must absolutely recommend it. It is beautiful and the plot so far has me hooked. It came out in '03, but it has the oldies feel to it.
Oh, and it's written by the same person that wrote Cowboy Bebop.
It's a must try at least!

ROFLMAO

mrcheese:

Spot On.

FACT: The truth has been spoken/typed/whatever.

Ghost in the Shell is cool, I guess.

Agreed, Ghost in the Shell is way awesome.

xxxHOLiC is a nice anime to watch, third season started just now too.

it's an anime that's connected to Tsubasa chronicle and we get to see lot's of cameos from that.

Just came across this site and thought I would share. They seem to have quite abit of anime, as well as other TV shows/series free to watch.

Nice find Greever :)

CLAMP anime is all intertwined in some way or another and thats one of the reaons I adore that particular studio so much. It explains the cliche re-use of the same character model over and over...I'm waiting to see if we'll any of the MagicKnights RayEarth characters in Tsubasa season 2 and XXXHolic.

They arent making a season 3 for Tsubasa, but a separate company picked up the license and is making OVAs. The first one was Tokyo Revelations, and the new one is Shinraiki. I cant wait until its dubbed. Main reason clamp isnt continuing with a 3rd season is its becoming a little to adultish. I hope the people doing the OVAs makes a 3rd season.

Has anyone watched Chaos:Head? I'm starting the 4th episode now and it is a pretty entertaining/confusing series.

yeah i believe we talked about it a couple pages back. It's funny how the main character is tormented :D full of paranoia

Leafar:
yeah i believe we talked about it a couple pages back. It's funny how the main character is tormented :D full of paranoia

I see... I like it so far, but for some reason can only watch a couple episodes at a time before I get fed up with his rediculous case of pussitis. On another note I've started reading a good manga called Holyland; you should all check it out. Kinda reminds me of Beck: Mongolian Chop Squad, but with boxing/street fighting instead of music as it's basis.

The Escapist is looking for anime reviewers. If any of you are interested in the contest the rules and guidelines for entry are here. Good luck to everyone who chooses to enter!

i might as well, ive got nothing better to do anymore now that my love kicked me to the curb for some guy she's been cheating on me with... ah well.

:edit:
scratch that, deadline ended on the 20th

NaotaFLCL:
i might as well, ive got nothing better to do anymore now that my love kicked me to the curb for some guy she's been cheating on me with... ah well.

Yeah I realized that after I had posted. What a bunch of crap...

Greever:

NaotaFLCL:

Yeah I realized that after I had posted. What a bunch of crap...

a bunch of crap indeed, i probably know more about anime and manga than any of those posers over there. That and I can actually write good articles/reviews if I actually took the effort, which I have more than the ability too. Why the fack am I always ranting on these forums.... ah well, ill go with no life.

Stop ranting and start writing you little anime whore you! If you claim to know so much, put your money where your mouth is *snicker* and do something!

Niceven:
Stop ranting and start writing you little anime whore you! If you claim to know so much, put your money where your mouth is *snicker* and do something!

Actually I would probably agree with Naoto. The majority of the anime fans that post in this thread and on these boards probably wouldn't care to own the DVD's that they are going to give away for people to review. I for one am only interested in stuff that's new or ongoing and readily available for review. I'm not interested in reviewing the bastardized NA releases, I'd rather watch/review subs.

I can agree with that. But, if he was serious about writing reviews - why doesnt he just start with whats in his library?

because my library is too large, and i wouldnt know what series to start reviewing first =D that and those people wont accept my late application =P ok, lets start with cowboy bebop then =D Bounty Hunters comprised of Faye, a chick who doesnt actually know who she really is, Spike, a guy who died at the hands of Vincent, his enemy, and Jet, a former cop, get together after some odd encounters, hunt bounties in a flying space ship boat thing, have their own individual flying crafts, and this is just one really long run on sentence joke which be no where near what I can actually do.

I actually think it was really stupid of them to pick the anime titles they did for the contest. There are already countless reviews out there for those titles, very easy to cut and paste a review together with little to no effort. They should have done something that was lesser known or new.

righto, such as SaiKano or The Girl Who Leapt Through Time. the art isnt that bad, but overall, the stories were good. and me being the uninformed idiot of the year due to lack of monies, I just found out NewType USA closed down February 2008. The people who worked on that one started PiQ, and that only lasted 4 issues, and was no where as good as NewType, or so many articles i just read state.

So then, Mr.NaotaFLCL-anime-fan-boi, why don't you write us a review on an anime of your choosing? If we like it, we'll hire you ourselves!

You know we should start an anime review thread. We pick one we like and we write an honest yet semi-thurough review, enough to get the point of the series/movie across. *shrug* I've quite an extensive library myself (hentai not included).

guitar:
So then, Mr.NaotaFLCL-anime-fan-boi, why don't you write us a review on an anime of your choosing? If we like it, we'll hire you ourselves!

Can I review Bible Black with all the fun details? =P I dont mind writing reviews if they be wanted. Of course, I wouldnt know what to start with, so name a few newer series, and if ive seen it, ill get to work on a review and have one ready in 2-3 days time, sooner if this migraine goes away soon.

Ugh Bible Black had a few fap worthy scene's - all else was total dog sh+t. C'mon, write one for Alien from the Darkness, Urotsukidoji or La Blue Girl; we need to cover the classics first before we cover the crap.

heh, i watch hentai (despite the actual meaning, you know what im talking about) for the fact its funny as hell. La Blue Girl, now theres a classic. I suppose I can do a review on it if I can find my discs. Been ages since ive watched it.

Right, but then you'd have to put your review somewhere else.

=(

guitar:
Right, but then you'd have to put your review somewhere else.

=(

I can leave out the profanities =D *thats a lie, no i cant*
so because it involves the act of whoopie with tentacle demon... and ninja's who specialize in defeating their enemies by also using whoopie by being the last one to woohoo, its no good for OT?

Love death note, would recommend it to anyone

(Pages: PREV 1 . . . 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12, 13, 14, 15, 16, 17, 18, 19 NEXT)
Topic Index

Reply to Thread

Have an account? Login below:
With Facebook:Login With Facebook
or
Username:  
Password:  

Not registered? To sign up for an account with WarCry:
Register With Facebook
Register With Facebook
or
Register for a free account here