Topic Index
Manga/Anime Fans

Username:Password:
Log In
 (Pages: PREV 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12, 13, 14, 15, 16 . . . 19 NEXT)

WhoElseTookShadowFox:
Watched

Watching
3)Death Note

where are you getting your deathnote? i wasn't able to find any of the first episodes that were subbed. are you watching them on youtube?

guitar:

WhoElseTookShadowFox:
Watched

Watching
3)Death Note

where are you getting your deathnote? i wasn't able to find any of the first episodes that were subbed. are you watching them on youtube?

I sent you a PM

Deathnote or you can go to Narutofan or probably NationalAnime, though that's where I get them because it is worth $4.95 to me just to not use the effort to search and wait on the torrent to download... Maybe we should all get together and start swapping files with each other directly in some fashion?

thanks for the link :D

Greever:
Maybe we should all get together and start swapping files with each other directly in some fashion?

thats not a bad idea.. what happened to that anime site you were heading?

Narutomania is a good place for direct dls for naruto ,bleach and deathnote manga and anime

man, deathnote is one of the most "brained-out" anime i've ever watched. anyone know any more titles of this kind?

Ones that have a main theme of suspence?? anh not me man :( Although i'd like to know more.

want a full list of anime? =D hehe guitar, ill pm you with EVERYTHING you may have seen, like, hated, havent seen yet.

can't say i would mind. my knowledge of anime is very narrow.

Read 666 Satan! For a manga that hasnt been animated yet it the shit!! cant wait for it to be animated.
The name may be a little evil and the theme is about angels and demons(where the strongest demon has both good and bad qualities~ im hoping for the good) but its a gr8 read.

And If you havent watched coyboy bebop and trigun and FMA ... wtf your still reading this???
GO GO GO

alrighty guitar, im making up the list now

i didn't mean a list of every anime out there >_>

Alas, thats not every one out there, but that is quite a list eh

LooooooooL i can imagine hahah

WhoElseTookShadowFox:
LooooooooL i can imagine hahah

Can you? Can you really? Because you wouldn't believe the list I came up for him initially.

Has anyone else seen the first episode for Darker than Black? Pretty interesting, has a Matrix type feel to it.

And that site I was starting had to be put to the wayside, I don't have enough time to work on it/run it now. If anyone else wants to pick up the idea and run with it I would be willing to help where/when I can though.

And I CAN believe the length of the list you came up with, as a matter of fact if you do some digging through past posts on the topic I'm sure you can come up with a slightly shorter list that is comparable... lol

Oh, and for anyone that has a Narutofan account like myself they just added a crapload of series to their servers.

Darker than Black being one of them. ;-D

Nao sned me the iniatial list and ill tell you is you missed any :D

hey greev, I may be interested in picking it up for you. Ive got nothing better to do than homework for my forensic science courses when im at work besides watch anime. Id bring meh Wii but the TV has no RYW hookups and I dont have the will to bring in one of my own

Greever:
Has anyone else seen the first episode for Darker than Black? Pretty interesting, has a Matrix type feel to it.

And that site I was starting had to be put to the wayside, I don't have enough time to work on it/run it now. If anyone else wants to pick up the idea and run with it I would be willing to help where/when I can though.

And I CAN believe the length of the list you came up with, as a matter of fact if you do some digging through past posts on the topic I'm sure you can come up with a slightly shorter list that is comparable... lol

I saw it, want to see a few more before I make a decision on it, but it looks promising. I like the idea that they have to "pay" to use their powers.

man y did i read the bleachmanga >_> now its not as suspenseful as it should be :( hehe

hey greev, which subbing group did yours? Maiwaifu is the name of the one who i downloaded from, and the video skips too much, ima redownload and hope for the best, looks very promising.

NaotaFLCL:
hey greev, which subbing group did yours? Maiwaifu is the name of the one who i downloaded from, and the video skips too much, ima redownload and hope for the best, looks very promising.

i had mishicorp. everything went well on it.

Yeah, I think Mishicorp did the one I watched as well, but not sure. All I know is it LOOKED really good and the story seems promising. I also like the new Claymore anime, it's so bluntly gory and violent it reminds me of Berserk.

i just think claymore has a nice style to it's art, unlike many anime that have very simple art

I agree. I've been watching another series lately that's impressed me quite a bit, Tokyo Majin Gakuen Kenpuchou. It's not completely outside of being a cookie cutter, but they don't skimp on the violence/action and so far have done a good job at telling the story.

"on a side note, theres a series i watched about 2-3 years ago. something about a bead that houses an strong warrior spirit inside of them, as well as there being 5 schools competing over land using said beads. I dont remember the word they used anymore either.... any help appriciated" Naota
Just letting u know the series is called Ikki Tousen (this is not for kiddies btw, alot of women fighting half naked) =)
as for your other question, Tengo Tenge is available both as english sub and dub. I got half half (sub is always better, remember that!!!!) The first 12 eps are some of the best anime ive ever seen but the rest (ie past chapters) sucked in comparisson.
sorry it took so long to get an answer but as u can see i only just stumbled on to this forum.
cheers

Nemesai:
"on a side note, theres a series i watched about 2-3 years ago. something about a bead that houses an strong warrior spirit inside of them, as well as there being 5 schools competing over land using said beads. I dont remember the word they used anymore either.... any help appriciated" Naota
Just letting u know the series is called Ikki Tousen (this is not for kiddies btw, alot of women fighting half naked) =)
as for your other question, Tengo Tenge is available both as english sub and dub. I got half half (sub is always better, remember that!!!!) The first 12 eps are some of the best anime ive ever seen but the rest (ie past chapters) sucked in comparisson.
sorry it took so long to get an answer but as u can see i only just stumbled on to this forum.
cheers

haha yea, i found it about a week after asking. I just finished watching Ikkitousen Dragon Destiny the other night, so much more action, though the story was slightly lacking at points.

also, what happened to Leafer?

I ate him. *belch*

Been watching Code Geass and I caught what I think was the end of a XXXHolic episode a few days...CLAMP and thete inter-twined series...YUKO!!! I WANNA BANG YOU!!!

anyway...been seeing alot of Gundam SEED and Gundam SEED Destiny lately...havent really been watching much...it's really sad to see how horrible my anime watching has been the past three years living in you know...Japan...of all places.

Yeah, you're fired.

Fired? Eat crap, you quit.

Get your day job, then come talk to me.

speaking of anime, Claymore ep8 really gave me a shock.

i also started watching Toward The Terra a while back. its rather slow in developing a storyline at this point, but it's a nice watch anyway.

Just finished watching Azumanga Daioh. Oh man, I couldn't believe how hysterical that series was. The creepy, leacherous teacher cracked me up just by looking at him. Now, I'm starting Chobits.

The only anime I ever liked was Cowboy Bebop, the ending of that series was great. FMA is ok but way too much of it annoys me to really watch. And if you tell me "watch it in Japanese" I will probably hunt you down and punch you in the ovaries.

(Pages: PREV 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12, 13, 14, 15, 16 . . . 19 NEXT)
Topic Index

Reply to Thread

Have an account? Login below:
With Facebook:Login With Facebook
or
Username:  
Password:  

Not registered? To sign up for an account with WarCry:
Register With Facebook
Register With Facebook
or
Registered for a free account here