Topic Index
Manga/Anime Fans

Username:Password:
Log In
 (Pages: PREV 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12, 13, 14, 15, 16 . . . 19 NEXT)

Eh, I liked S-Cry-Ed, only like 26 episodes or so, kinda cool.

Yeaaaaa I liked that show as well. Got cooler the further it got into it. I want crazy alternate reality power thingys to. =[

guitar:
i need someting awesome to fill in the gap that claymore left. anyone can suggest something? i'm down to just naruto and random animes i try from time to time.

Noein if you haven't already seen it. Weird story.

Greever:

guitar:
i need someting awesome to fill in the gap that claymore left. anyone can suggest something? i'm down to just naruto and random animes i try from time to time.

Noein if you haven't already seen it. Weird story.

Noein is actually well done. but as stated before, if'n you havent seen serial experiments lain, watch it.

Only me that thought beyblades was good?

yeah i've watched serial experiments lain. that is one awesome anime.
started watching scryed already, and looks good so far. going to try Noein later this week. thanks for the tips!

I think it is Dattebayo, but I'm not 100% sure. I'll have to confirm when I'm at home on my PC and can check via my FTP client.

/poke

also, yugioh > beyblades

guitar:
yeah i've watched serial experiments lain. that is one awesome anime.
started watching scryed already, and looks good so far. going to try Noein later this week. thanks for the tips!

I think it is Dattebayo, but I'm not 100% sure. I'll have to confirm when I'm at home on my PC and can check via my FTP client.

/poke

also, yugioh > beyblades

only when watched in japanese with subtitles

Bachelorette: My little Ponies Edition is > any card game/spinning top based anime. Anime trys to make anything sound/look cool. For example... "I TAKE A CHIP AND EAT IT!"

Also: I kinda wanna watch Tengen Toppa Gurren Lagaan again :[

ah fine, gman. i'll just subscribe to it anyway. i mean, they do have sailor moon after all. thats enough reason for me :P

on second thought, they are forcing me to pay for three months up straight, so to heck with that.

shippuuden 40-41 was AWESOME. its too bad the next one is only on jan10 =(

guitar:
ah fine, gman. i'll just subscribe to it anyway. i mean, they do have sailor moon after all. thats enough reason for me :P

on second thought, they are forcing me to pay for three months up straight, so to heck with that.

Really?! ghey. I've always just payed one month at a time, that's strange.

yeah before i remember i paid something like 5 bucks per month. it was very convenient, and the bandwidth limit was pretty big too.

finished watching scryed. that was a great anime, but now i need MOAR!! there is still that gap that claymore left and i need something awesome to watch! please suggest something. i'm dling noein right now to see how it is.

if you want comedy, check out Welcome to the NHK!. RahXephon is decent, Onegai Teacher is good, Onegai Twins is good for a one time watch. Gun X Sword is decent. Final Fantasy Unlimited is alright, Scrapped Princess is good as well. Im gonna be checking out something called Seraphim Call at work, ill post my opinion when i get back.

dude, your giving me "decent" and "alright" stuff. i want "awesome" stuff!

that was all i could think of at the time. Onegai Teacher is awesome for hilarity/romance type. Awesome is gonna be... Elfen Lied, Bakuretsu Tenshi (Burst Angel), Erementar Gerad, .hack//Sign, .hack//Roots, Rurouni Kenshin up to Shishio arc's completion, Star Ocean EX, Trigun, Black Lagoon, Great Teacher Onizuka (GTO) both animation and live action), Mezzo Forte, Mezzo, Death Note, Gundam Seed is actually quite well done, and I dont usually give good marks for Mecha Anime. Seraphim Call was so bad I stopped Watching about 5 minutes in. Also a real good look is Noir, Madlax, and Initial D (and I hate racing type things). A great series thats just recently starting arriving is Clannad. Also worth checking out is Sky Girls (dont let the name fool you, the animation and story are actually quite well done)

Berserk(oldie but unbelievable goodie if you haven't seen it), Hunter X Hunter(takes patience, but gets good), Trinity Blood, Beck(Breaks away from your usual anime plot line a bit, well written and amusing to hear the english), Gatz(a lot of adult themes here, do not watch around kiddies!), Tsubasa Chronicles and the spin-off XXX-holic if you haven't seen them. I thought all of those were pretty much entertaining and I tried not to overlap any with Naoto's list.

And yet again, if you haven't seen Noein get it and watch it; I think you would like it. Story doesn't take right off and it is kinda confusing at first; but if you liked S-cryed you'll probably like Noein. If anything it's worth watching just to see how talented the animators are.

sweet. now i probably have enough for a month (if all those have active torrents...). thanks a lot!

i currently watch Genshiken and welcome to the NHK (good comedies)

and also Gundam 00, Code Geass and D.Gray-man very cool animes

also an interesting one is Koutetsu Sangokushi. its an anime thats based on the romance of 3 kingdoms (aka dynasty warriors story)

but one that no one should miss is KARAS. one of the coolest anime movies i've ever seen.

what's karas about, leafer?

Greever:
Berserk(oldie but unbelievable goodie if you haven't seen it), Hunter X Hunter(takes patience, but gets good), Trinity Blood, Beck(Breaks away from your usual anime plot line a bit, well written and amusing to hear the english), Gatz(a lot of adult themes here, do not watch around kiddies!), Tsubasa Chronicles and the spin-off XXX-holic if you haven't seen them. I thought all of those were pretty much entertaining and I tried not to overlap any with Naoto's list.

And yet again, if you haven't seen Noein get it and watch it; I think you would like it. Story doesn't take right off and it is kinda confusing at first; but if you liked S-cryed you'll probably like Noein. If anything it's worth watching just to see how talented the animators are.

you left the "n" out for gantz greev. but your list is also good, though i havent even tried beck. ill give it a shot. Trinity Blood really starts picking up around episode 3-4 and flys from there.

guitar:
what's karas about, leafer?

look here it shows a trailer : http://www.karas-movie.com/pages/home.html

its like a combination of Batman and the Guyver with demons, only better :D

that link crashes all my browsers

that's odd. didn't happen to me

watch this one then: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IUtyAkqkBDU

its not really a movie, its a 6 part OVA. (high quality)

that looks awesome!

guitar:
that looks awesome!

I couldn't agree more

my sig agrees too :D

That looks pretty awesome

I disagree.

I don't like 3D/part 3D stuff.

[spoiler warning]

Also: I finally finished death note. WHAT A FREAKING AWESOME SERIES! People always said that, but I never cared until I started watching it.

-I liked light, L was a jerk that wanted to ruin the good plan.
-I got to know L, I loved him now, I became attached to him and Watari. Liking Light alot less.
-I hated Light he was becoming less of an idealist and more of just a muderer. I hated him for killing L. I wanted him to diaf.
-I didn't really like M or N. They were weird, and not like L. Almost evil. At the same time I didn't really like Light.
-I don't know how to feel. I almost liked light and his follower, the devotion and actions were just really cool. But in the end I liked M and N much more.

[/spoiler warning]

So freaking awesome. Also: The writer of the Death Note Manga is now getting ready to release a new series! I can't wait to find out what it is!

have you seen the two Death Note Live movies they are pretty good too, but major spoilers if you haven't seen the anime yet :D

Cicadymn:
I disagree.

I don't like 3D/part 3D stuff.

I agree, if it was all really awesome animation sequences I would be excited. However 3D computer generated graphics = crap to me.

Greever and I will speak our minds =p.

Also: No I haven't seen the live action deathnote movies. I probably don't care to. Because I'm always wary about live action coming out of anime. Besides, Anime characters don't look japanese.

And well...Japanese people look Japanese.

Speaking of dissapointing live action, where did Skullbreaker go? Did he leave because he dun like me no more?

/poutyface

Sarande:
Speaking of dissapointing live action, where did Skullbreaker go? Did he leave because he dun like me no more?

/poutyface

Yes.

Also: I was literally just thinking that.

(Pages: PREV 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12, 13, 14, 15, 16 . . . 19 NEXT)
Topic Index

Reply to Thread

Have an account? Login below:
With Facebook:Login With Facebook
or
Username:  
Password:  

Not registered? To sign up for an account with WarCry:
Register With Facebook
Register With Facebook
or
Register for a free account here