Topic Index
Manga/Anime Fans

Username:Password:
Log In
 (Pages: PREV 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12, 13, 14, 15, 16 . . . 19 NEXT)

hah! DB has stopped subbing for a while.
http://www.dattebayo.com/pr/58
well, i don't much care about bleach, but i hope they release naruto on the 10th!

Noooooooooooo my precious bleach. I'll miss you bebeh T_T

Good for them for stepping up and laying the smackdown on inconsiderate peoplz.

If I could stop service to everyone who tipped me poorly, I would enjoy my job FAR more.

"Sorry sir, you're taking advantage of my service. I have asked you many times to tip me an appropriate amount, and as you have failed to do so ms. nice girl is done. Make your own damn martini."

What the hell...all of us are anime junkies and not a single mention of Ah! My Goddess?

BLASPHEMY!!!

Besides AMG (season 1 and 2), been watching Tsubasa, Witchblade, XXXHolic (youtube) and Gundam SEED Destiny (again)...and regretably....Inuyasha (because I watched the entirety of Ranma 1/2 in high school and really like the chicks style)

Inuyasha is a cesspool of failure.

Meh I still watch bleach, waiting for it to get good again... :-(

Shippuden has gotten much better in the last 4 or 5 episodes, I'm very happy with how/where they are going with it.

I really really wish they would start doing more Claymore though, that anime was TeH ShYt. I miss it's violence.

Niceven:
What the hell...all of us are anime junkies and not a single mention of Ah! My Goddess?

BLASPHEMY!!!

Besides AMG (season 1 and 2), been watching Tsubasa, Witchblade, XXXHolic (youtube) and Gundam SEED Destiny (again)...and regretably....Inuyasha (because I watched the entirety of Ranma 1/2 in high school and really like the chicks style)

I actually enjoyed GS:D but I couldnt/cant stand how Cagalli sounds like a dude.

Naota my dear friend, Cagalli is a dude. Poor Athrans in for a nasty suprise on there wedding night. Sorta watching Bleach as well when I catch it adult swim, though eventually I'll end buying it by the season on DVD.

Shippuden? I thought you said Shinobuden then there for a sec. Ninja Nonsense is hilarious and made of win: Osakamaru is teh man.

Niceven:
Naota my dear friend, Cagalli is a dude. Poor Athrans in for a nasty suprise on there wedding night. Sorta watching Bleach as well when I catch it adult swim, though eventually I'll end buying it by the season on DVD.

Shippuden? I thought you said Shinobuden then there for a sec. Ninja Nonsense is hilarious and made of win: Osakamaru is teh man.

I just realized something, after looking back at my post, THE NECROPHILIAC IS BACK!!! (sorry, meant to say necro-poster. honest.)

You just now realized that? /facepalm

So apparently DB decided to not follow through? Or do you think this is the last one they'll show?

I know for quite sometime while I was living in Japan that the Japanese TV companies were cracking down big time on the fansubbers...it stopped me from getting all of Gundam SEED Destiny, Witchblade, Xenosaga the Animation, Ah! My Goddess season 1 and 2, Tsubasa and Fate/Stay KNight.

Niceven was mega irritated to the max.

I wish the people that do naruto would refrain from doing anything in 3D again.

Tried, and failed. Lets stick with regular animation.

Agreed. Then again I stopped watching Naruto at episode....20. The manga was more interesting, I think eventually I'll watch the anime.

any one watched AppleSeed?

yeah i watched it, its ok
and the cell shading is done pretty well

guitar:
any one watched AppleSeed?

What is appleseed about?

BTW... National-anime is only 5 bucks a month dude. Just thought I'd let you know. I just signed up a buddy of mine yesterday and I was able to get it to bill only 5 bucks per month instead of the compounded monthly bill.

Go try again.

its an anime movie done with cell shading.

here's a trailer: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=u66tt_u-6Ng

it actually not that bad and good for a change if you watch it.

yeah i just watched it on CN here. its all in 3d, so you might not like it for that, gman, but its well done.

what its about? uh, its sort of in the future where humans have created a sort of sub race of humans that don't have emotions such as anger and hate. and the main char is a sexy soldier chick who gets abducted into this "utopian" city and then goes on and gets herself involved in all kinds of trouble.

Hmm... I will check out a few episodes. I'm starved for something different from the cheaply made cookie cutter anime.

Greever:
Hmm... I will check out a few episodes. I'm starved for something different from the cheaply made cookie cutter anime.

it r a movie greevy =D. For anyone who doesnt know yet, it looks like theres a second series to Gunslinger Girls. ill check it out and update later

NaotaFLCL:

Greever:

it r a movie greevy =D. For anyone who doesnt know yet, it looks like theres a second series to Gunslinger Girls. ill check it out and update later

Blech... I'll probably not take the time then. It looks like another flavor of Ghost in a Shell.
[for good reason considering who is responsible for it... :-p)

Appleseed? It's only one of Masamune Shirow's greatest works in history that is anime. I believe it has a TV series now as well but dont quote on me that. It's totally badass. And, if you dig Shirow's art as much as I do - YOU'LL BUY HIS ARTBOOKS!!!!

btw, DB IS releasing naruto. i just realised that =/

could some body that watches 42 and 43 tell me what the quality is like? because to me it seems that it is very bad. is it just me?

guitar:
btw, DB IS releasing naruto. i just realised that =/

could some body that watches 42 and 43 tell me what the quality is like? because to me it seems that it is very bad. is it just me?

im not too thirlled with the quality, but the fight scenes are badass, so it pretty much makes up for it.

They released another bleach as well.

I can understand them wanting them taken down, but I think they should wait a week till i'm able to watch them streamed first =p

why do people watch arse quality in a box the size of 320x400 any way?

^ agreed.

The same reason that makes me too cheap to buy a faster internet connection so it doesn't take me 3 hours to download the video.

Because we'd rather watch it for free like the freedom loving digital pirates that we are?

Quality > noob freebies

I disagree.

Besides, Veoh keeps decent quality and maximizing it makes it a plenty big size. Just gotta find one without that shitty veoh TV on it.

I was generalizing. Most of the fansubs I've seen are typically good to excellent quality. =P

Niceven:
I was generalizing. Most of the fansubs I've seen are typically good to excellent quality. =P

^agreed
on a side note, gunslinger girl 2 is awesome from what i can tell from episode one, aside the fact that Henrietta seems to want Guise real bad.

if you like streaming sites then http://www.pisoga.com/ would be one of the best.

(Pages: PREV 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12, 13, 14, 15, 16 . . . 19 NEXT)
Topic Index

Reply to Thread

Have an account? Login below:
With Facebook:Login With Facebook
or
Username:  
Password:  

Not registered? To sign up for an account with WarCry:
Register With Facebook
Register With Facebook
or
Register for a free account here